Roseabel

Then it turned out to only be a dream

I stretched and let the fresh, warm air wash threw my lungs.

“There’s nothing like California in morning,” I turned around to see Billie behind me, locking up his house. “Okay, ready to go,” He asked.

“Yeah, totally.” I threw my bags in the back of Billie’s car and sat down in the passenger seat.

“So what have you been doing in your life so far?” Billie asked as he started the car and took off.

“Umm… We’ll my parents dumped me off at a prep school up north for a few years. I just got back home a couple weeks ago and now I’m leaving with you.”

“Wow, it’s been a long time since I last saw you.”

“Yep, so okay let me get this straight. I’m going on tour with you and your band, which I haven’t met, and another band, who I haven’t met, somewhere.” Billie snickered, at my dilemma.

“Yeah, you got it right. Well we’re meeting Tre, Mike, and Jason at the airport, they’re the other guys in Green Day.” He must have caught on to my confusion. “Then we’re all flying to New Jersey to meet My Chemical Romance.”

“And My Chemical Romance is the band you’re touring with.”

“Yes. Then all ten of us are taking a flight to Australia to start our little tour.”

“Wow, Australia.” I was shocked I thought we were touring the US not somewhere half way across the world. “But isn’t it winter there.”

“Yeah, but your father said you live in jeans, sweaters, and dresses so it won’t be a big deal.” I crossed my arms and acted mad. Billie just laughed.

I love airports. The smell, the bustle, the people, the architecture, everything was just so awesome. Billie and I we’re sitting waiting to meet the rest of Green Day, he was reading and I was listening to all the new songs he put on to my ipod. He has uploaded all of his bands and My Chemical Romance’s CDs and tons of pictures.

“Did you have fun trashing my ipod with crap?” I asked playfully.

“What!”

“Just kidding, I really like this song.” I turned on my ipod’s black light and showed him this song I was listening too; 2000 Light Years Away.

“Really, I thought you we’re going to be a teenie and love all the popular new ones.” He smiled.

“I like some of the new stuff like Whatsername and Extraordinary Girl but the old stuff really rocks.”

“I know, I’m totally mad at itunes because they made American Idiot alternative, and every thing else is rock. It’s freakin mad making.” I laughed at Billie’s face, and he faked looking hurt. Billie’s answered his phone as it started ringing, “Tre, where are you?” I laughed as I saw the look on Billie’s face. “No, you idiot I’m waiting for you with Rose,” Billie practily yelled into the phone. “She’s my niece, I already told you about this. NO, she can’t go out with you.” I laughed; Billie had told me Tre was the crazy one. “You look for me, we’re in A57.” He hung up and pointed at three guys walking towards us, one still holding a phone to his head.

“Okay, quick tell me who is who.” I whispered to Billie, he laughed.
“Ummm… the blonde’s Mike, he’s our base. The guy with the brown hair is Jason White; he’s kinda like another guitar dude to make us louder on stage. And the mohock idiot is Tre. Avoid him at all costs.” Billie whispered back.

Tre saw us and then started running across the airport and gave me a huge bear hug. “Hi! You’re my favorite Billie’s niece.” He screeched.

“Uhh… Tre, right.” I said after the super hyper Tre let go of me. He didn’t answer me, but gave Billie a huge hug. Billie pushed him off quickly and introduced me to Mike and Jason, who had just arrived.

“Jason, Roseabel. Roseabel, Jason.” Billie said and I politely shook hands with Jason. “Mike, Roseabel. Roseabel, Mike.” Mike would have scared me if it weren’t for his big smile and happy voice.

“Nice to finally meet you Roseabel.” We both shook hands and I looked at Billie.

“And I think you met Tre,” Billie said smugly.

Tre ran up to Billie, fell to his knees, and tugged on Billie’s arm. “Please can I go out with her, she’s so perdy.” I blushed violently. I guessed I looked okay today, in my wine red dress that hit just above my knees and my navy blue cardigan. Today I pulled my chestnut colored hair back into a single braid, and slipped into my black converse.

“Tre, NO!” Billie said, dragging me into him. “I’ve got instructions from brother dearest not to let any looser touch his little girl” I blushed again.

“But I’m no looser, I’m Tre Cool!” Jason, Billie, and Mike laughed and I just stood there in Billie’s arms like an idiot.

“Guys, I think they’re calling our seats.”