Roseabel

She went away and then I took a different path

Roseabel’s point of view:

“And why the hell didn’t we get two busses?” I asked as I threw all my crap onto the bottom most bunk.
“Cause you have a cheep uncle,” Tre whispered to me as he flopped down on his own bunk. I laughed and looked around at the sleeping arrangements. Tre, Frank, and Mike on one side of the room and Ray, Mikey, and Bob across from them. Then Gerard, Billie and me on the odd side. It was my job to organize everyone’s stuff while My Chem and Green Day got their make up and stuff like that figured out. They were like freakin girls, but I loved it. All I wanted to do was sleep, but I threw all their crap on their beds anyway. But yet I took more care with Gerard’s ratty backpack placing it gently on the bunk one away from mine.

What the hell are you thinking? He doesn’t like you, why should he. Your ugly, your fat, why would he want you? Get over yourself. Get a grip, Rose.

Some people were just good at lying, and I was one of them. Most people think I got a good life, but secretly I hated it. Hated being sent away, hated always acting happy. And I hated people acting like their life was hell, so they cut and they showed everyone. I haven’t crossed that line yet, but watching him sing and knowing he couldn’t, shouldn’t, and probly wouldn’t care about me just made me want to loose it and leap over the line. Gerard shouldn’t care, and I could try to forget but I knew I never would.
"Hey, what’s up,” Billie stood there, his guitar hanging behind him.
“The sky,” I replied, trying to stop blinking so the tears wouldn’t fall.
“Aww, so cute. But yet so sarcastic,” I couldn’t laugh, or else I would cry so I just balled my fists and looked down. “Show time for us in like five, but then MCR will be coming off so you can chill with them.”
“Good Luck,” I turned on my heel and ran away trying to find the closest bathroom.

Ray’s point of view:

“Roseabel!” “Rose!” I yelled, shaking the sweat from my hair. I let my guitar swing behind my back as I heard Billie Joe on stage talking to the crowd. Gerard was just standing there watching Billie Joe as someone gave him a bottle of water. He took a gulp and nodded to the lady who nearly fainted with delight. I knew Billie Joe Armstrong was Gee’s idol, and no one or anything could stop him from just watching him. Billie Joe was awesome, of course but Gerard just thought he was king. He looked up to him like a mentor, but all I was doing now was looking for Roseabel.

Roseabel’s point of view:
You don’t care, you don’t give a damn. He doesn’t, get over yourself.

I stepped out of the bathroom, and wiped my eyes on my hoodie. I knew they were still red and raw from crying, but I hoped I wouldn’t see anybody soon. I needed to get a hold of myself, let myself breathe. But that was hard; I didn’t feel like I should breath. I didn’t feel like I should need too, I didn’t deserve it.

Get a hold of yourself, keep it a secret. Let it go, and rendezvous with it in your sleep.

My eyes, I hoped, was less red and puffy so I walked backstage and took a seat in an old wooden chair. I saw Ray out of the corner of my eye, and he was coming to talk to me.

Gotta stay calm, nothing’s wrong. Just fool them dead.

“Hey, what’s up?” Ray was smiling, his fro just sitting there as puffy as ever.
“Nothing much,” I put on the fake smile.
“Where were you like ten secs ago?”
“Ummm… I just took a little walk,” I shifted in my seat, I didn’t like to lie.
“Oh, okay.” He didn’t believe me, and I didn’t blame him.

______________________________

Authors note:

Sorry I haven't written in like forever, and this chapters pretty crappy. Please leave comments, they make me feel like continuing the story