Daughter of a Rockstar

Hey Rockstar Remember Me?

There was a knock on the door Craig got up to answer it. “What are you doing here?”
“I’m giving you YOUR daughter”
“Why?”
“I can’t handle her constant bitchiness I just don’t want her in my house”
“Where is she?”
“She’s getting her stuff” I saw a girl start to walk towards the house with a bag. I didn’t really recognize her.
“What did you d to your hair?”
“I dyed it” She pushed past me to get into the house she didn’t seem happy. How wonderful.
“Well she seems lovely”
“Yes and now you get to have all her loveliness “And with that she turned and left.

Damn Sara. She had followed Escape the Fate around for years and then we kinda started dating. And then she had my illegitimate daughter, Maya. I shut the door and turned to see my daughter staring at me.

“So what did you do to get yourself exiled here?”
“Well it could be anything really she pissed at me all the time. Anyways where’s my room?”
“Well seeing that I didn’t know you were coming, you don’t have one yet”
“Can’t I just stay in Max or Robert or Monty’s room? You all still live together right?”
“Yes but we’ll have to wait until we can ask them”
“Is it okay if I have a friend come over?”
“Already?”
“Ya he needs to give me all my stuff my mom tried to get rid of Craig”
“Sure and don’t call me Craig I’m your dad”
“Whatever” She walked over to the couch and plopped down.

We sat around “watching” some stupid T.V. show while Maya texted finally the door opened and in walked my band mates Robert, Max, and Brian.

“Hey man we brought home pizza! Whoa who’s the girl she definitely too young for you!” Robert exclaimed.
“Its Maya Robert”
“Oh wow 8 years has really changed you. You’re sixteen right?”
“Ya it’s good to see you” She said running up to hug Max, Robert, And Brian. I didn’t get that kind of greeting.

We sat to eat dinner but Maya didn’t talk much. Then the doorbell rang and she ran up to get it.

“Ryan thank god do you have all my stuff?”
“Yeah here’s your bag, you’re pills why she took these away is beyond me unless she’s trying to kill you, and here's your drumsticks”
“Well for one she probably is trying to and where is my guitar and bass and did you bring my drums?”
“Your guitar and bass are at school like usual but your mom came to the house and she destroyed your drums and then told me if she saw my car come out here that she would kill me so I had to take Maggie’s Porsche and if I crash it you owe me so much money”
“Wait she destroyed my drums like the drums that he signed and made for me and played”
“Those ones the others are at Tyler’s house”
“That bitch! She knew how hard I worked to get those drums He bled on the cymbal he touch and made them I think I’m going to die”
“Oh the cymbals still fine and covered in his blood”
“Thank god I don’t know what I would do if I couldn’t play on my lucky cymbal.”
“You play drums?” I asked
“ya, oh yeah Ryan this is my dad but I’m pretty sure you already know him’
“Craig Mabbit? I always thought it was Max because you lived with him when you were 13 and your mom was in rehab.”
“No its Craig.”
“Well it’s an honor to meet you guys you’re pretty much my idols’
“Well this guys a keeper”
Max said very loudly and Maya blushed
“We’re not dating.”
“Really you guys seem like it”
“No that would never happen we’re just the best of friends. Anyways Maggie wanted me to tell you that next time you smoke with Michael don’t get caught because now you live too far away for her to come to your house”
“For one I wasn’t smoking with him and too you can tell your lazy girlfriend that she’s being a drama queen.”
“That’s normal but I got to go. Remember band practice tomorrow and don’t you dare show up late again or Kyle will kill you. Nice to meet you guys” And with that Ryan left.
“You’re in a band? What do you play?’ Max asked
“Ya I play the drums and I sing and play guitar and bass but not all at once you can say I want to be a rock star just like my daddy”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy it i know its not that great but it will get better