Daughter of a Rockstar

Cliched Isn't How He Does Things

Maya’s POV
It was past midnight when my phone started vibrating. I groaned as I reached over to see who was calling. My phone read one new text. Despite my urge to roll over and go back to sleep I opened my phone and read it.

Conner:
Mayyyyyya! I’m outside your window get dressed and come on a date with me now!!!!
<3 Conner


I rolled my eyes but couldn’t wipe the smile off my face so I rolled out of bed and pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans and an Escape the Fate. And crawled out my window to see Conner standing there smiling. I looked up at my Dad’s room and I saw the lights were still on. Gabby must be over… God, cue eye roll and disgusted scoff, but I refrained and turned to the gorgeous boy standing next to me.

“So I love the fact that you avoided being completely cliché by texting rather than throwing rocks at my window. But if you tell me that we’re going to a deserted swing set I’m going back to my room and getting my much deserved sleep”

“What if I told you I was taking you to Skate-scream’s Midnight Show?”

“I would tell you I fucking love you” I said jumping into his arms.

We got into his car and went to the concert. Which was amazing me and Conner owned the mosh. And there were no major injuries given to Conner. For being in a hardcore band he gets injured a lot at hardcore shows. We pulled up in front of my house it was almost three in the morning.

“Thanks for everything tonight it was perfect” I said kissing his lips.
He pulled me closer to him and grabbed my hips. And I climbed onto his lap. We had a heated make out session like this for a while. Until we moved to the backseat.

“Are you sure you want this” He said between kisses as he lifted up shirt.

“Absolutely”

*#*#*#*#*#*

We woke up at seven in the back of Conner’s car and I was naked. I looked up to see Conner already dressed and awake.

“Good Morning love” He kissed my forehead.

“Good morning” I kissed his nose.

“I don’t want ruin this moment but the lights in your kitchen just went on”

“Shit!” I grabbed my clothes and put them on. “Okay I’ll talk to you later “I kissed him once more and walked into my house.

“Hey Maya.” Gabby said from the kitchen table with a mug of coffee in her hand my dad sitting next to her.

“Dammit” I cursed under my breath

“Where were you?” My dad questioned.

“I just went on an early morning run” I said the first thing that came to mind.

“In skinny jeans?” Gabby asked. Damn her and her pointing out of stupid things that make my lies less effective.

“Yeah I do it all the time” I snapped

“Then why was Conner’s car in front of the house” Gabby added. I mentally cursed her for stopping me from effectively getting away with this. I mean Craig’s not one to punish me but still.

“He drove me to the park so we could run together.”

“Okay that’s bullshit but I’ll ignore it. Because tonight we’re all going to dinner, a nice one” Craig said.

“So what’s the occasion dad?”

“Do I need an occasion to take out my two favorite girls in the world?” He said while throwing in one of those stupid lines.

“Yes, last time you took us out it was because you wanted me to get to know your girlfriend who was just made your fiancé” I pointed out.

“Okay fine we’re going out with my parents” He confessed.

“No way I hate your parents!” I yelled but it wasn’t just me Gabby too yelled at the same time.

“They’re not that bad, besides Gabby you’ve never met my parents and Maya you were only with my parents once”

“Yeah and during that one time your mom put me in a frilly pink dress which in my book that’s a sin.”

“Well either you go to dinner or I ground you for sneaking out last night” Oh joy an ultimatum, I love those things.

“Well then, I guess I’m going to dinner” I said through my incredibly fake smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been a while hope you enjoy!!!