Daughter of a Rockstar

It's Time To Go...

Max’s POV

“I can’t believe you Craig, you’re going out when this could be the last time you see your daughter!” I yelled while I made my Max n’ cheese for Maya’s last day with us.

“It’s not the last time I’ll see her she’s just going back to her mother and they just finalized the court order and Sara has full custody.”

“Yeah but she’s eighteen in like two years and do you honestly think with marrying Gabby and what is happening right now she’ll ever want to talk to you again?”

“She’ll get over it, she’s always got over the fact that I couldn’t take care of her for long periods of time.”

“Yeah but back then she was like eight, now she knows this is because you’re just a pussy!”

With that Craig walked out of the house completely not caring about the state his relationship with his daughter was in. I couldn’t believe him because I knew when Maya was born he became a changed man and that he loved her more than anything. Basically, I knew that in two years when he was never going to hear from his daughter again, he would forever regret this moment. Maya came downstairs with her bag even though she wasn’t leaving tomorrow.

“Where are you going Maya?”

“Obviously away. I’m not going to stay with my mom. That would be a living hell so I’m going to live with Grandma Sanders and have her talk some sense into me as a self-start my solo music career.”

“Well I can’t say I blame you so good luck with that. Just promise you wont abandon him.”

“Like he abandoned me?” She said with venom in her voice.

“Yeah, if you just ignore that please just come back sometime so you don’t absolutely kill him.”

“Fine, but only for you. And I’ll only come back when I’m famous and you’re sick of seeing me on T.V. and magazines more than in real life… or if I get married. I may hate him right now but he is my favorite parent and I can’t take away his chance to walk down the aisle.”

“That’s why we love you… you go through shit and you’re still not selfish.” I laughed.

“Well the pain and suffering adds to my creativity, which makes my music better, so I guess I just have to thank you guys for giving me this wonderfully dysfunctional life. Now I’m leaving, I love you and I’ll see you in a few years. And tell the others even Craig that’ll I’ll miss them too” She hugged me and kissed my cheek before she grabbed her bag and left the house.

That was the last time I’d see for a few years.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wanted this chapter to be better but this is all i got...
next chapter will be the final closure for Maya and then i think this baby is done!!!
So now it's time for all you silent readers to comment and what guy you want to star in the sequel