Daughter of a Rockstar

Chuppacabra

Craig’s POV
After hours of hearing stories from my daughter’s childhood between her brother and her I finally felt like I knew my own daughter. I looked at her and I noticed some things that I hadn’t noticed in the whole week she’d lived with us.

“When did you get your lip pierced and when did you get a tattoo?’
“Oh I’ve had my lipped pierced since I was thirteen Max did that for me when I lived with him”
“You lived with Max, Max why didn’t you tell me”
“Um it was when you left to clear your head and Sara kind of just dumped her on me”
“Ya so Maxy had to teach me how to use a tampon”
“I thought we said we never would talk about that again” Max said slapping my arm
“Well that’s weird but still doesn’t answer my question about the tattoo”
“I’ve just got this like a year ago”
“Wow my daughters a little rebel”
“What can I say it comes naturally”

Max POV

I was sitting around watching T.V. when Maya and Ryan walked in talking all excitedly about something.

“What’s up?”
“We got a gig tomorrow at like a real venue not some small crappy coffee shop.”
“That’s great are you guys opening or headlining?”
“Opening but who cares we’re getting paid!”
“Getting paid is sweet! Where are you playing I want here my girl scream it up!”
“The Chupacabra”
“That’s a sweet venue we’ve played there a million times”
“So you’ll come”
“For sure” And with that the two of skipped off to go practice downstairs and Craig walked in and sat down next to me.
“So what’s new?”
“We have a show tomorrow at the Cupacabra we’re closing we play after this band the Sunset List”
“Ooo The Sunset List I heard they were good” I said rolling my eyes knowing very well that it was Maya’s band.
Damn Craig knows he’s daughter oh so well.

Maya’s POV

We sat in a small dressing room we had just finished sound check and we were still waiting to hear who the act after us was. They still weren’t here but we could only assume they were big because of the huge line outside the venue.

“Excuse me could someone please tell who we’re opening for” I screamed I was dying to know.
“Umm tonight Escape The Fate is playing they just finished sound check” A man with a clipboard said
“Oh thank you”
“I can’t believe he didn’t tell me”
“Who tell you what” Kyle asked strumming his bass
“Craig I mean c’mon we’re opening for them and they don’t even tell us”
“It's not that big of a deal” Tyler said
“Well how do we know he dint set this up for us, how do we know that we aren’t talented enough to play here and we’re only here because I’m the Mabbit daughter”
“Calm down I doubt that’s what happened, wait where are you going?” It was too late I was going to the other dressing room mad as ever.

“What the hell why didn’t you guys tell me we were opening for you”
“You’re opening for us?” Craig asked pretending to be surprised, ha like that was going to fool me
“Ya like you didn’t know you set this up so we could feel like we were a good band”
“Um Maya Craig didn’t even know that this was your band we found out yesterday that we were playing”
“Oh well then I’m glad you know so much about me and I got to go scream my ass off so ya I’ll see you later” well that was embarrassing.

Craig’s POV

As I watched my daughter fling herself around the stage and scream her head off and I couldn’t help but be proud of her. She took after me yet I feel she was about twenty times more talented than me if that was even possible

“You know man she kind of reminds me of you when she’s on stage” Max said patting my shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its a bit short but thanks for subscribing
please comment/rate/subscribe