Daughter of a Rockstar

I'd Cut Her If She Wasn't Becoming Family

Maya’s POV

“Wow you took Daddy’s girlfriend news pretty well.”
“Ya what was I supposed to do just punch the whore in the face”
“I was kind of waiting for it I mean you’ve done it to some of the pricks your mom has dated”
“My mom doesn’t date people, she screws people and that’s what it was like between her and Craig so I can only assume it’s the same way now I mean my mom hasn’t changed.”
“You’re probably right I mean if Craig has been seriously dating this slut for a while then we would have read about it” Melissa said. She wouldn’t admit it but she’s pretty much obsessed over my dad’s every move.
“Good point” I add knowing that she knows more about my dad than me.
“But then again no one knew he had a daughter until you moved in with him and you told us you lived on the road with him for half your life so he is good at keeping his private life private.
“Damn it I guess you right” I look at my watch it 6 in the morning and I have to be somewhere at eleven. I might as well get four hours of sleep. I lay down and they both follow suit.

Craig’s POV

We’re sitting on the balcony. It’s perfect we’re watching the sunrise just like we did on our first date, minus the fact that we weren’t on top of a bus. We’d been dating for two years now. I don’t know what made me do it maybe it was the perfectness of the moment or the way she looked with the new sun
Shining off her skin but I got on one knee.

“What are you doing” she laughed nervously
“Gabby will you marry me?”
“Oh my god… of course of course” She starts to cry as she tackles me into a hug.

What happens next you can already assume.

Maya’s POV

I sat at the breakfast table with Max. Melissa and Maggie left already we decided to screw the idea of four hours of sleep and left it at three. My hurt as if a drank a couple bottle of vodka straight. No wonder I don’t drink that often.

“So why are you up so early on a Saturday?” I ask Max
“I didn’t party last night so I’m not hung over for once”
“Oh. Can I ask you a question?”
“Sure what do you need to know?”
“One: Can I borrow your car? And Two: How long has Craig been dating the slut?”
“Sure you can I have the car. And now that I can only assume you met Gabby I’m sorry to inform you that they’ve been dating for two years”
“Two years!”
“Ya and-“ Craig walked downstairs with Gabby before he could finish his sentence. I started to get up and I almost got to the keys when Craig called me. I turned around to the nauseating sight of him and Gabby.
“What?”
“I have- we have something to tell you” Did he just say “we”? Ugh like I haven’t heard this before. I was tempted to just leave but that never turned out good for me.
“Yeah what is it?”
“Well Gabby and I are engaged” Engaged? I wasn’t suspecting that. SO I just plastered on a fake smile hoped he wouldn’t call me out on it.
“That’s um cool but I have to go” I turned and bolted for the door. Got in the car and drove.

I forgot I didn’t have my license yet. I mean before I lived close enough to things I could just walk anywhere or get Maggie to drive me everywhere. SO I drove extra careful and hoped Max was a forgiving person. You’re probably wondering where I was going. I’m headed to jail. Once a month I go to jail and talk to Matt’s dad. He’s pretty cool and I tell him everything. He has a lot of experience with things so he gives good advice. And he’s been lonely since Matt hasn’t been able to visit him. SO I pull into the parking lot and go inside where they sit me down at our usual spot but there’s an unfamiliar man sitting in the chair.

“Where’s Jordan?”
“He’s getting released so he’s filling out the papers and told me to come here and tell you”
“O that’s so cool! Matt’s gonna be so excited”
“Matt is his son, right?”
“Yeah he just got back from Europe”
“That’s cool”
“Can I talk to you? I mean I always talk to Jordan and I really need to get this off my chest”
“Sure I don’t get many visitors”
“Well you see my dad is getting married and I didn’t know he was even dating someone”
“Well then I would just tell her that if she wants to marry your dad she’ll have to deal with a bitchy teenager”
“Wow it’s like you took the words right out of my mouth. But I got to run I’m late. Thank you it was nice meeting you!” I walked off much happier then I came here. But for some strange reason I felt I had seen this guy before. I just wasn’t sure why.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry kind of a sucky chapter.
PLease give feedback