For You To Notice

With every single word I said..

"Rhiannon!" Groaning loudly, and pulling the covers over my head I ignored Brayden. I felt him jump onto my bed, and pulled off the covers. Squeaking when I felt him straddle me, he continued to poke my cheek until I tried to push him off of me.

"What the hell do you want Brayden?! It's only eleven a.m, I wanted to sleep in until at least two! It's summer for Christ's sake!" I mumbled and rubbed my tired and annoyed eyes.

"I need you to give this to Erika for me, I'm hanging out with Tegan, Tom and Vince today. You know how they are, wake up early as possible and stay out late as possible. I might come over tonight after, we haven't had a sleep over in awhile." Smiling slightly even though I was highly annoyed, I couldn't help but feel the sudden fast pace my heart started beating.

I did miss Brayden and our sleep overs. The long talks we had about everything and anything, and the laughter that would escape our throats. And I missed having Brayden snuggle up against me while we slept. It meant nothing to him obviously, but it meant everything to me. I always loved waking up in his arms, the small smile that was always still playing on his lips. I loved feeling his arms wrapped around my body, it made me feel like I was the only one he wanted to be with, which was obvious not true at all. It was just an illusion tricked by my own love and want for him.

"Give what to Erika?" I suddenly asked as I felt him remove himself from my lap. He handed me an envelope that had Erika written on the front. "What is this?" I asked in confusion.

"Well I had an idea from someone else. I got a secret admirer letter a few weeks ago, and I figured that I would send one to Erika, she would probably enjoy it. But, please Rhi, don't tell her that I sent it.. Make an arrangement somewhere, and we'll meet." I smiled a fake smile which made Brayden come back over and hug me tightly. "I love you Rhiannon." He whispered with the same smile and walked out of my bedroom.

I could feel my eyes start to water all of a sudden, I felt my heart get torn to shreds as I held this letter he wrote for Erika in my shaky hands. This wasn't supposed to happen. He wasn't supposed to write a secret admirer letter to her. He was supposed to try to figure out who sent him that letter, not write a new fucking one for my friend.

I wanted to throw this piece of paper into the trash, I wanted to get up and shred it to pieces but I didn't. Brayden is my best friend, I would never try to ruin his happiness, even if it meant destroying mine.

I would give this letter to Erika, eventually. I'm sure she'll be calling me soon, probably to brag about all her 'adventures' so far.

Groaning and wiping my eyes violently, I threw myself back onto my bed and closed my eyes.

Back to dreaming about being happy with Brayden.

Dreaming was much better than reality.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hah new update, hope you like.
Sorry it's short but I have to go to work =[
Haha, leave comments, loves.

Oh, by the way..
I started a new story!
Check it out, and let me know what you think so far!

Mucho love!