Status: Due to lack of interest, this story is being discontinued.

Reacquainted With a Cheater

Chapter 10

“Where the hell have you been for the past twelve hours?” Brian could just feel the love flowing from Jimmy’s question. “And what happened to your face? You look like shit.”

“I was in a fight. Did Larry not get my message?” he asked still clutching his side. The most the hospital could do for him at the moment was put a wrap around his torso.

“Maybe he did. He never called any of us.” He noticed his friend was in pain, he could see in his face. “Bri, seriously man are you okay?” he asked in a softer tone. Then he noticed he was still holding onto his body for dear life. “What happened to your stomach?”

“Nothing, I just got one of my ribs broken in the fight last night. I was in the hospital for the past four hours. Just to get a motherfucking x-ray.” He sat quite quickly. When his back hit the back of the sofa he howled in pain.

“Dude what the fuck? Show me your back.” Brian just looked at him, he hadn’t seen it yet but every other person he saw today did. “Dude,” He got up and turned with his back to Jimmy. He pulled up the top to see half of Brian’s tattoo the other half covered by the bandage. Then the bruise came into view. “Fuck I don’t think you should play tonight.”

“No I’ll play. It’s my job.” He informed him. Jimmy let his tops fall back down and faced him. “Is my back really that bad?” As a kid Brian was always getting hurt every day. Nothing much has changed as an adult. “Get me a guitar and I’ll prove to you I can play tonight.”

“Alright. But if you can’t hold it now, there’s no chance for you playing the rest of the week.” Jimmy walked into the studio and pulled out Zack’s guitar. “Here, stand up straight and put the strap around you.” He took it with the strap on his shoulder. Bri was clearly in pain, but he wouldn’t let it show. “Leave it hanging for another few minutes…”

Brian left it hanging for less than a minute before giving into the pain. “Get it off me quick.” He groaned. “I’ll be okay for tonight I swear. I’m just freshly bruised.” He was nearly trying to convince himself more than Jimmy.

“Yeah.” Jimmy said unconvincingly. “Has Michelle seen you yet?” he wondered what she would do. Fuss over him and let have what he wants, Jimmy thought with a little smirk. Brian shook his head. “Man you should go home. I don’t think you’ll be able today let alone the next week.”

“I know but still I want play. If I get through sound check I’ll show, don’t bug me.” Brian muttered. He really didn’t want to go back home, he wanted to be with Hannah. MAtt walked by and purposely shoved into Jimmy. “What’s up with you to lately?”

Jimmy glared at Matt when he answered his question. “Nothing he’s just being an ass hole lately.” He sighed. “Can I talk to you about something?” his tone was low so no one could hear.

“Yeah sure.” He said. Jimmy wasn’t exactly the type of guy that would want ‘to about something’. He looked at Jimmy, whose face was full of doubt. “Do you wanna talk outside?”

“Yeah.” They walked about ten feet away from the bus before Jimmy even opened his mouth. “You know the way I can trust you with anything? This, this is kind of big.” Brian nodded as if to say go on. “I… Val and I nearly made out.”

“You what?” Brian nearly yelled in shock. “Are we talking about the same Val here? Lead singer's fiance, yey high, like our mother on tour, looks after us when we're sick, is in love with her fiance?” Jimmy just looked to the ground. “Well fuck…”

“Bri, we were just watching some shity comedy romance together. And I dunno what happened but we kissed and Matt walked in... That’s why he’s a moody bitch all this past week.” He paused for a moment. “Just please don’t say anything to anyone. I don’t need this shit with everyone.”

“I won’t. But wow. Valary DiBenedetto onto you? Man that’s seriously unexpected. I mean you two have been best friends for years.” Jimmy just glared at him viciously. “You buddy. You’re coming with me to drink away a few problems.”

“Dude, the show is in like two hours. And I kind of to do it sober if you don’t mind.”

“You buddy. You’re coming with me to drink away a few problems after we play tonight’s show.” He beamed swinging his arm around Jimmy’s shoulder ever though it hurt like hell.

{x.x}

“Synie, Brian. I ‘ink we deserve ‘nother drink!” Jimmy slurred getting up to buy to more pints. “By the way ou look good tonigh’.” He complemented him.

“Hanks. Not so bad yourself there Jim-bo.” Brian winked and drowned the rest of his drink. Unlike Jimmy he didn’t have a problem to drink away. As far as he was concerned his life couldn’t get any better: two women in his life who hadn’t a clue about each other or what he was doing and a day by day growing fan base. What more could a guy want?

Jimmy walked over seconds later with two pints of Heineken in his hold. “To bein in Avenged Sevenfold. No wait, said that one. To Brian’s arse vibriting.” They clinked glasses. “yOu arse still vibriting.”

Brian pulled out his phone. He was a bit to drunk to see the callers ID. “Hello.”

“Hey Bri, what’s up?”

“Good, good.” He nodded then noticed Jimmy was trying to steal his drink. “Motherfucker.” The phone dropped then it was picked up again. “Sorry had to deal with Jim-bo, cunt was stealing my drink.”

“Oh okay.” She trailed off. “Babe, do you want me to go and let you have fun with Jimmy?”

“You sure? Actually yeah motherfucker trying take my drink. The bastard.” He muttered fast. “Bye.”

“Talk to you late. Love you Brian.”

“Love you Shellie.” He slightly yelled.

“What?” her voice shrieked down the line. “Who the fuck is Shellie?”

Oh fuck. That’s not Michelle’s voice. That’s Hannah’s voice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been a while... any feedback, please?