Status: Due to lack of interest, this story is being discontinued.

Reacquainted With a Cheater

Chapter 4

“Where have you been?” Michelle questioned him five minutes after he arrived back at the bus.

“With a friend.” He said, still thinking of the dinner with Hannah. He was happy she rang him and told him she would like to meet up with him.

“Friend?” she questioned looking at him.

“Yeah a fucking friend.” He growled back at her.

“You’ve been gone for over two hours and all you say is out with a friend. And then you snap. What the hell Brian?” she was frustrated, he never growled at her before. Not even in the fights they would have.

“What so now I can’t go out with my friends anymore without telling you?” he said angrily. “Your not my fucking keeper.”

“That’s right Brian, I’m your fucking fiancée!” she screamed through her tears. She pushed past Zack to go into the bathroom, to cry over the ass hole she loved.

Brian flopped down on the sofa, rubbing his forehead. He really didn’t want to listen to her shit today. He should have just told her who he was with, then she wouldn’t be all pissy at him now.

“What did you do to her now?” Zack asked him, sitting opposite him.

“Why do you all assume when Michelle cries it’s my fucking fault?” Brian snapped. He didn’t mean to. He was upset with himself. He was falling for Hannah again, he wanted to but Michelle was in his way. But he wanted Michelle as well.

“Because it normally is. Why are you such an ass lately? You’re never like this. Even back in the day when you went cold turkey on drugs you were never a bitch.” He was worried about his friend, in the five years they had been friends Zack never say him this pissed off.

“I’m just having a hard time with this whole celebrity thing.” Well it wasn’t a complete lie, he wasn’t really used to such great fame. “I know what you’re thinking you’re covering for some thing else. But I’m not. I just wanna have some chill time on my own.”

“I believe you man. But you gotta snapping at us for just asking simple questions.”

“Yeah I will…” he said untruthfully. “I’m just gonna watch TV for a bit.” He sat in front the TV turned it on to make passer by’s think he was watching the thing, when in all honesty he was think about Hannah. He thought she hadn’t changed a bit, her body was bigger but Brian let it go because she just had a child.

He picked up his sidekick and he had a video message from Hannah. He opened it to see Adriana waving and sticking out her tongue. He smiled. Then she had her daughter throwing the horns, but she was holding her fingers in place. Brian laughed at the kids tee shirt, ‘Avenged Sevenfold’. He never knew they ever had baby merch.

He dialed her number and held it to his ear waiting for her to pick up. “Hey, loved the video. The tee shirt is the best though.” He grinned.

“Well hello to you too. Yeah I was thinking about getting her clothes and I saw it in Hot Topic and I thought hey maybe Brian wouldn’t chat up my daughter if she was wearing some of his bands merchandise.”

“Oh so you were thinking about me now?” he cocked his eyebrows. “I feel so special. So special!” he sang.

“You’re such an cretino!” she laughed at him.

“Okay you have to stop calling me that. It’s not very nice!” he whined.

“Oh I’m sorry. I have to go back to the meeting, I thought you were someone important calling that’s why I left. Ti amo scemo.”

“Oh well the fucking cheek! Ti amo innamorato!” he smiled, remembering some Italian she thought him when they were together.

“Aw bless you remember. No seriously I have to go. Call me later okay. Ciao.” She hung up on him.

All Brian could do was smiled. He really was falling for her because he was already dying to hear her voice again. He saved the video of Adriana as innamorato’s daughter and changed Hannah’s caller ID Inamorato.

“Bri can I talk to you?” Matt interrupted his thoughts. Brian nodded not looking up from his cell. “Outside. C’mon.” he followed his friend's lead. “Would you like to tell me who you were talking to on the phone?”

“Erm, a friend.” Well it wasn’t exactly a lie, Hannah was his friend, he just happened to love her more than a friend would.

“Oh yeah that’s why you said ‘I love you sweetheart.’ So who the hell were you talking to?” Gerard crossed his arms and waited for an answer. “Brian?”

He cursed himself for not checking were Zacky and Matt were. He forgot the two could speak fluent Italian. “Yeah I was saying it to Hannah’s kid. She’s adorable thing. Hannah wants her to know Italian so she told me how to say it.” Matt just frowned. “Why were you listening to my conversation anyway?”

“It was a bit hard not to miss your loud giggles and laugh in the bus. You have no idea how lucky you are to have Michelle, she loves you Brian.” He told him, before walking away. Leaving Brian to ponder what he was getting himself into.