Status: Due to lack of interest, this story is being discontinued.

Reacquainted With a Cheater

Chapter 6

Brian waited outside the office with Adriana playing in arms. He found it awkward, the female doctor had called him Hannah’s husband, in his mind if he hadn’t have fucked up they would be, and they both got embarrassed.

Music filled the waiting area and Adriana started bobbing along to it. Frank smiled as he watched her. “Kid you have good taste in music.” He laughed; she heard the sound of laughter and began laughing with him. Then he realized it was his phone and he answered it.

“Brian, where in gods name are you?” Larry asked the second Frank answered.

“I’m at the hospit-”

“Jesus your not sick or injured are you?” he cut him off. He, like the rest of the band and roadies, were always scared of Brian’s health, his heart and immune system where never the same after his operation. He wasn’t exactly the healthiest person on tour. “Brian you really have to stop getting sick man.”

“I’m not sick.” He shot back. “I’m here with a friend. Who asked me to go with them. Have you got a problem with that?” he looked at Adriana, who was not used to this tone of voice form someone, and began crying.

“As a matter of fact yes I do. You’re meant to be in an interview with the guys in five minutes. And now they have to cut everyone bar Matt and Jimmy out of it. Do you have any idea how much they are bitching today?” Larry hated Brian’s moods, and it was lately they were getting worse.

“I have to go now. I’ll be back for the show, so no need to ask anyone to fill in.” he said in a much calmer tone. He handed Adriana his keys and she stopped crying. “Is there anything else you want to say?”

“Yeah start smoking again you’re turning into a right dick head lately.” With that Larry hung up, leaving Brian on the other end pissed off with his manager and everyone else.

“I’m back.” Hannah said softly kissing her daughter’s head. “Sorry you had to bring her out. I didn’t know she was going to cry in there.”

He smiled at her. “It’s all good. What did they do to you anyway?”

“Took some blood. Did blood pressure tests. All normal things, according to the doc. I’ve to wait fifteen minutes because she wants to check my blood for any disease or virus I might have.” She explained.

Fifteen minutes later they walked back into the doctors office. “Right Mrs. Lombari your test results are back.” She scanned through the page to look for the information that was most important. “Okay would you like the good news or the good news first?”

“Good news I guess.” Hannah smiled, thanking god she was not ill.

“Well we checked your blood for any virus or illness and you seem to be very healthy.” She lifted up the next page and smiled to the young couple. “The reason you have not had your period is because you are three months pregnant.”

“I’m wh-what?” Hannah’s voice was shaky and her eyes looked like they would explode.

“I know it’s a big shock. But I would to do an ultra sound on the baby to check both of you are okay.” The doctor informed her.

“Okay…” was all she could manage.

Today was the day I fell for a pregnant woman with a one year old baby and a murdered husband, Brian cursed himself.