You Clicked Your Heels and Wished for Me

**It is rated NR-17 for a reason.
Disclaimer:
If you are against homosexuality in any way, then don't go any further.
If you are against male on male sexual themes, then stop here.
If you are against anything gay related, at all, then just go back.

WHY GAY MEN DON'T DESERVE RIGHTS?
I can tell you why. Gay men are nothing but bed hoppers. Gay men do not believe in love and relationships so therefore they do not deserve the right to marry. Gay marriage is wrong. Marriage is defined between a man and a woman, not 2 men and 2 women. Gay men have a different sexual partner every night of the week. Gay men are shallow. Gay men are only interested in looks. Gay men would rather date a man who has AIDS and with the looks of a model than an average joe with the heart of gold. Gay men are catty and bitchy. Gay men do not deserve the right to adopt children either. Gay men do not make good role models period. Gay men do not have any rights in the workplace at all. Gay men deserve to lose their jobs based on the fact that they are gay.
(someones actual beliefs, far from mine)

*****

What if everyone you knew hated, and were against gays?
What if everyone you knew thought there was some magical cure for homosexuality?
What if everyone you knew thought homosexuality could be fixed?
What if everyone you knew would hate you for your sexual preference being "abnormal"?
What would you do?
Would you tell them that you were gay?
bisexual?
transsexual?
asexual?
pansexual?
polysexual?
pomosexual?
zoosexual?
or would you stay in that invisible closet? The one that not everyone can come out of. The one that some people are trying their hardest to bust down the door.

That is probably not all of them, just the ones I know of. Don't tell me bisexual, and pansexual, and polysexual are the same. They aren't. I've done my research. Have you?