Bottom of the Bottle Saying Swim or Sink

You've got a nerve giving me the cold shoulder!

Moving to Weybridge, surrey was not my choice my mum remarried to a complete and.. well never mind he isnt worth the breath. well his family live down surrey so hence we are moving. My name is Haley - louise but i detest that so its just haley. im 18 and im single and straight. My fav band is either the academy is... or my american heart. My best friend in the galaxy is amy - marie but just amy. She is a big fan of You Me At Six and pretty crazy.
As we arrived at the new house in a nice area I jumped out the car and pulled my ear phones to my ipod out.
'here we are darling homesweet home' said my mum
'can i just go and pick my room now' i said
' yeah sure sweetie then after you have packed you can go and socialize' cooed gary the evil step-father.
I went upstairs and picked the biggest Bedroom there. After my stuff was packed i went into my Bathroom and checked my apperance.
I picked up my bag put my purse, phone, eyeliner and brush in it. and went downstairs into the living room. my mum gave me my key and i went out the house. i wallked for a bit then went into the local cafe.
'hello welcome to maggies what can i get you' said the cheerful girl behind the counter whos name was lauren.
'can i have 1 large cappachino please' i responded
'yeah that will be £1.25'
i gave her the money and collected my coffee and sat down at an empty table.
i was on facebook on my phone until i heard a ring and 5 boys walked into the cafe.
they looked really familiar and then it clicked they were YOU ME AT SIX. i tried not to stare at them especially matt barnes boy was he looking very fine today. He turned and saw me he smiled at me and i looked down to my phone and blushed.
'hey bro what are you doin here' lauren said to matt .(matt actually does have a sister called lauren).
'we want a coffee duh' said max.
they got there coffees and went to find a table lucky me that the only table avalible was mine!
'Can we sit here' spoke dan.
I stared for about 3 seconds then realised that he poke and said 'yeah sure'. i moved my bag onto the floor and they took a seat.
my phone buzzed in my hand and i squealed. the guys gave me looks and i just smiled. it was a text from amy.
To: HaleeyKiid
From: AmyMcMuffin
heyy, haley how are you not dead yet i hope lol. tb >.< x


i quickly texted her back saying...

To: AmyMcMuffin
From: HaleeyKiid
hellopes, amyy nope i aint dead yet i hope. met some intersesting people but im not telling who they are because you smell the smeliest to infinity :P got you again >.< x


(smell smelliest is a private joke between me and amy true fact it started in a very boring luch time)

I put my phone in my pocket and looked up to be met with 5 stares.
' i guess your not from around here eh' smiled josh
'no i'm not stupid step-dad and mum made me move down here there planning to take over the world starting with my life' i said
they laughed and chris said 'im sure there not that bad'
'oh they are you wanna here them when there bein lovey dovey its scary stuff man'
max giggled and said ' whats your name?'
'its haley louise but spare me the torture its just haley or nothing'
'ah well im max thats chris, dan, matt and josh'
'nice to meet you all'
'so haley are you single?' questioned max.
'max you cant ask her that its private stuff! ' exclaimed josh
'nah its okay and yes i am'
i then noticed max nudge matt in the ribs and whisper something then matt hit him upside the head. i giggled and max said ' oh you find my pain a laugh do you eh well i dont like you' with mock anger and he stuck his tounge out.' oh max please dont be angry' i said with fake hurt.
' i forgive you but on one condition'
'whats that eh maxie boy'
'you have to go on a date with matt tonight'
the table fell silent then dan broke the silence ' i think he is serious y'know haley'
matt turned away blushing and soo did i. ' aww how cute there both blushing aww its a sign' cooed chris. we broke into laughter and max said 'so how about it'.
i looked at matt and he was slightly blushing but his face was serious. i was about to say something until my phone rang with hiding inside the horrible weather playing loud.

HALEYKINS I decided to ring and see whats up and stuff
<oh nothing amy just talking to some people
will i like them? are they guys? if they are are they cute? do i know them?
you kind of do but im not going to tell you because imjust so evil
that is trooves, but haley i have a plan for you to move back to bolton all i have to do is drive to surrey in the middle of the night and kidnapp you and ship you to mexico until police die down and then ship you back to bolton
no amy, wait aint u got guitar lesson right now?
yeah but i ditched because creepy tom is in my lessons now and he keeps staring at me and he asked me out today so i slapped him and said when i turn red and blue
lol he is scary but amy i got to go but phone me later okay
yeah sure i will i probably be dead from my sister shouting SEANYBAYYBEEEE down my ear again
okay byeee mcmuffin 1
bye mcmuffin 2
i put my phone back in my pocket and josh said ' why wont you tell her who we are'
' your kind of her fav band and i dont want her to know yet'
'ah right then'
max wa staring at me and i said ' what'.
' so will you go on the date then'
'yeah i would love to'
max and dan shouted 'FINALLY MATT BARNES HAS A DATE PEOPLE HE ISNT A LOSER AFTER ALL GO MATT GO MATT!'
me and chris and josh were in hysterics and matt just glared at them.
'my big bro has a date aww so cute' said lauren as she came over and sat down.
i looked at the clock on the wall and shouted 'HOLLY JELLY BABIES'
You Me At Six and lauren looked worried and matt said ' whats up'
' it like 15 minutes until the 5:19 show starts damn i gotta go' i said while picking up my bag.
'well wait what you number so we can tell you when to meet matt say here'
i gave josh my number and ran out the cafe and back home i opened the door and ran up to my bedroom. i took my laptop off my desk and sat on my bed. i logged on to it and went on the internet and onto the 5:19 show website just intime for it to start. God Tom Deacon is a bloomin genious!
♠ ♠ ♠
first chapter :)
Comments pweeze for maxie c'mon!
=] >.< much love
Grr or HaleeyKiid