Still Standing

Breaking An Entry

I sighed. It was already twelve o clock and I still haven't finished my homework. I looked at the empty library, and suddenly felt very lonely. Andre and Megan were seeing a movie, Siobhan was visiting her dad up in Springfeild, Aaron was babysitting, and Dewey, well only God knows where Dewey is.
I jumped when I heard my cell phone ring. I plopped my purse onto the table and rumaged quickly through it. I raised my eyebrow when I saw Andre's name on the caller ID.
"Hello?" I asked cautiously, while putting my purse on the arm of my chair.
"Hey, Allegra meet me at the auditourium in five minutes"
"What?"
"I said, meet me in the auditorium in five minutes"
"I said, what?"
"God damn it, Allegra get your ass to the auditorium!" Andre hung up on me.
I sat there for a moment debating about wheather or not I should go. I decided that I should, so I grabbed my stuff and car keys and drove to the school auditorium.
X X X
Once I got to the school I was surprised to find that the school door was open. I clutched my cell phone tightly and pulled up my blond hair into a pony tail. I continued walking down the eerie hallway, it was strange seeing the hallway in the dark. A few minutes passed and I reached the auditorium's door. I swore when I saw that it was locked. I banged on it noisley five times. Nothing happened. I did it again two times, just when I was about to hit it for the third time it opened spontaniously and I fell flat on the floor of the audiotrium.
"Allegra are you all right?" I got up and stopped when I saw all of my freinds standing in a circle around me.
"What the hell is going on?" I looked each one of my freind in the eye.
Dewey smiled proudly and crossed his arms. Aaron pulled out a peice of paper with a bunch of diagrams on it, and handed it to me.
"Let Mission Thirsty begin". Dewey clapped his hands and the lights of the auditorium turned off.
shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope u like it. PLEASE comment!!!!!! and RATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!