Stopping Time

Monster Mash

It was Halloween night and I was getting ready for Matt's party. I felt bad leaving Rainy alone but Tracey won't be home so maybe little Matty will come over and keep her company. I slipped into my costume, did my makeup, took the pill, put a condom in my bra, (hey I had no pockets and I didn't know what would happen tonight!) did my hair then went to go tell Rainy goodbye. I found her in her room on her air mattress with Matty sucking face.

"Well I can see your busy." I giggled. Rainy gasped pulling away from Matty blushing wildly.

"Nice outfit." She commented raising an eye brow.

"Holy! Hey Kate." Matty said trying to be smooth. Rainy hit his arm.

"Damn woman." He mumbled.

"I'm leaving for the party." I said going over to give her a hug.

"Hey! Where's my hug?!" Matty wined. Rainy hit his arm harder causing him to yelp.

"Sorry Matty you only get a hug when I'm fully clothed." I said patting him on the head. He pouted.

"Don't forget to use a condom!" Rainy yelled as I walked out to the door.

"Don't worry I got one!" I yelled back.

"Got what? Oh hello!" Zacky cooed as I opened the door.

"Your getting lucky tonight bro!" Matty yelled before I closed the door. I blushed taking Zacky hand.

"Lets go." I mumbled pulling him towards the sidewalk to wait for Jimmy and Leana. Those two haven't been apart for more than an hour since they found out Leana was gonna have a baby. Leana still looks super skinny and great so she'll be wearing her costume we picked out.

"Hey sexy you wanna ride?!" Leana yelled pulling up in Jimmy's crap car.

"Oh yeah baby! Sorry Zack I got a new piece of ass!" I exclaimed running to the car.

Zack followed me smacking me on the ass before getting in the car with me. He looked hot in his gangster costume. I was going to fuck all my morals tonight. I smirked over at Zacky.

"What?" He asked.

"You look sexy!" I stated.

"Look who's talking." He said eying me up and down. I smiled pressing my lips hard against his.

"Hey! None of that when I can't watch!" Jimmy exclaimed. Leana just laughed shaking her head.

"You look sexy Lee." I stated. Jimmy nodded rapidly. He himself was wearing a Kimono.

"Were here my mofos!" Jim exclaimed stopping the car. Matt's house was almost moving with music. I jumped out of the car with Zacky and went inside. As soon as I entered the house a beer was placed in my hand by Val. She was wearing a sexy school girl uniform.

"You look sexy babe!" I yelled taking a sip from my beer.

"So do you!" She yelled back leading me to where the rest of our group was.

Matt was dressed as a monkey. Michelle was a playboy bunny and I can only assume Bri was dressed as Heff. Johnny was Chuck Norris and Lacey was a sexy witch. We sat around drinking, except for Leana, and talking.

"Come on beautiful lets dance." Zack said leading me to the dance floor.

I grinded my hips against his sucking on his neck. I was beyond drunk. I did exactly as I said I would, fuck my morals. I even took a few hits off of a bong someone was passing around.

"You wanna go upstairs?" Zacky whispered in my ear. Despite the loud music I heard him perfectly. I nodded and jumped on his back as he ran me upstairs to the nearest bedroom locking the door before throwing me on the bed and removing all of my clothes. And just like that. I fucked all my morals.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha ha! You thought you were getting a sex scene! Sorry but no it's doesn't feel right I mean the dude has a girlfriend. I just can't do it sorry. If you want one write it yourself and send it to me I'll add it in and give you credit. By the way could yo guys check out my new story. Book one: Vampire's war
Thanks!

Comment please!