Stopping Time

The morning after

I woke up the next morning in someone else's bed, naked. I almost had a panic attack until I realized Zacky's arms were tightly around my waist, his head on my shoulder.

"Good morning." He whispered kissing me lightly.

"Morning." I smiled stretching.

"How do you feel?" He asked.

"Wonderful. Where are we?"

"Were in Matt's parents bedroom."

Despite myself I started laughing. We just had sex in Matt's house. In his parents bed. What was I on last night? I got up and looked around for my costume. I found my bottoms but my top was ripped up and unwearable.

"Uh Zack......" I trailed holding up my top. He laughed throwing me his shirt.

So I was left wearing Zacky's dress shirt, my skirt with fish net tights and heels, ad my hat. He was in his pants and vest leaving the front open exposing his chest. On our way out of the room I noticed the unused condom on the floor. I hid my panic as we left the room. We went down the stairs to see our friends passed out in random places.

"GOOD MORNING!!" I screamed causing them all to jolt up. Michelle was topless. She quickly covered herself up before glaring at Bri.

"Where's my top?" She hissed. He smirked pointing across the room. She sighed running over and quickly putting it on.

"So did you two have fun last night?" Val asked examine our outfits.

"Oh yeah." Zacky smiled. I just nodded.

"I swear to god if you two did it in my bed I'll kill you!" Matt yelled. I took Zacky's hand ready to run after I said this.

"Oh don't worry Matty it wasn't your bed it was your parents." I smirked before Zacky and I made a run for it. We could hear Matt yelling at us but we kept running until we got back to my house. Tracey still wasn't home. She was most likely passed out drunk at some guys house.

We stumbled into the house to find Rainy and Matty asleep on the couch.

"Awe!" I cooed. They had their arms wrapped around each other,Rainy's head was on his chest.

"Ahh the Baker charm." Zacky chuckled.

Rainy and Matty slowly sat up hearing us talking.

"Nice bro." Matty commented taking in our appearance. Rainy just giggled. I blushed.

"Shut it." Zacky told Matty noticing how uncomfortable I was.

"I'm going to go make you guys breakfast." I mumbled walking to the kitchen.

I go out some pancake batter and began heating up a pan. I couldn't stop thinking about what if I was pregnant. I'm still running either way. It'll just be harder than I thought. The hardest part will be leaving Zacky. But he'll move on and forget me. I can do this. I can. I just have to stick to the plan.

"Shit!" I heard Rainy exclaim. I looked over into the living room to see Rainy being tickled by both Matty and Zacky.

"Stop!" She laughed. I smiled at them. I was really going to miss them. Our days are numbered. My birthday is next week. After that I'm gone from them. Forever.

"Try her feet she's most ticklish their." I said going back into the kitchen to cook. Rainy'slauhter got louder as I cooked us some pancakes. We ate then the guys had to go home, Tracey wouldb home soon. Rainy went bk to sleep in her roon and I went to mine. I grabbed the litle yellow bunny huging a little purple bunny that Zacky gave to me for Easter and curled up into a tight ball clutching it to my chest. I cried I didn't need a test to tell me I was pregnant I could feel it. Damn drugs.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah.... Comment?!