Stopping Time

I'm so sick

I've only been here a week and I already have five best friends and a crush on one of them. Right now I was walking home. None of them knew where I lived yet. I didn't want them to run into Tracey. On this lonely walk home I had my ear buds in and the music on full blast. I was about a mile away when a car pulled up next to me.

"Hey Kitten wanna ride?" Zacky called from the passengers side of Matt's van.

"No thanks." I said looking back down on the sidewalk.

"Come on Kate! If you do I'll tell you a joke!" Jimmy pleaded.

"Fine." I smiled getting into the car.

"OK so a monkey and a priest walk into a bar.....I forgot the rest but your mother is a whore."

"Thanks Jimmy." I said sarcastically

I gave Matt my address and for some reason they all giggled.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"You live next door to Zacky." Matt chuckled.

"Oh." Was all I said. I stayed quite the rest of the ride. I could see Tracey's face in the window as we pulled up. She was mad! I said goodbye to the guys and waited until Zacky was in his house and the van was gone before I went inside. I was greeted with a hard slap to my face.

"Welcome home you little whore!" She spat. I kept quite like always. She punched me in the stomach. I fell to the floor holding in my tears.

"Speak bitch" Tracey demanded. I knew it would get me in trouble but said it any way.

"Go fuck yourself!" I screamed

"You ungrateful little whore!" She screamed kicking me in the stomach.

~*~*~Zacky's POV~*~*~

I was in the back yard having a smoke thinking about Kate.

"Go fuck yourself!" I heard Kate scream

"You ungrateful little whore!" Someone screamed back. I dropped my cigarette hearing Kate's screams. I ran back into the house and locked myself in my room calling Jimmy. He answered on the second ring.

"Master of monkeys speaking!"

"Dude this is serious shit I'm about to tell you!" I yelled

"Go on."

"OK so I was outside having a smoke and I heard Yelling and Kate screaming from her house. It sounded like she was getting beat."

"Whoa dude that's heavy. Maybe you should talk to her."

"Yeah maybe."

"Well I'll see you tomorrow man."

"Your gonna tell the guys aren't you?"

"Maybe." *click dial tone*