Stopping Time

Much like falling

"Why are you so nervous?" Zacky chuckled as we walked to school the next day.

"Face it Zack your gorgeous and every girl in school wants to fuck you. I'm going to get glared at and maybe even some death threats."

"Why would you think that?"

"Hmm let me see last night after I got beat." We both flinched. "We proclaimed our love for each other and became a couple. Yeah those bitches are gonna eat me."

"Don't worry love I'll protect you!" I smiled at him. Zacky my savior my protector my boyfriend. He wrapped his arms around my waist as we walked into the school. As I predicted almost all the girls glared at me. I could feel their stares burning holes into my back.

"Nooo! Back jealous bitches! Miinnneee!!" I hissed putting my index finger in the shape of a cross and shoving it at those glaring hoes. The head hoe of the cheer leading squad Stacey walked over to us and put her flirt on. I don't know which one of us she was flirting with but I think it may be Zacky.....

"Hey Zack wanna go out later?" She cooed. That damn dirty hoe!

"Hey Stacey!" I yelled. She looked over to me annoyed.

"Yeah freak?" She spat.

"I was just wondering if your teeni tiny uniform came with nifty pockets for your condoms you fucking whore!" I said sweetly.

Zacky laughed and kissed me gently.

"God I love you!" He chuckled. Stacey shrieked in annoyance and fled.

"I fucking love you!" Val yelled jumping on me.

"I know." I laughed.

"No really I love you! Hey Zack be a moose and tell Matt I'm leaving him for Kate!" She said seriously.

"Wait really?" He asked.

"Maybe why?"

"Because she's mine! You can't have her!" He yelled.

"Fine be a whore face then!" She yelled. I giggled.

"Wow."

Someone tapped me on the shoulder.

"Yeah?" I asked turning to seen Leanna from my math class.

"Oh hey Leanna!" I exclaimed.

"Hey Kate can we talk?"

"Yeah come on." I said dragging her towards the bathroom Val and Zacky followed.

"Zacky babe this is where we part." I said pushing him away as Val and Leanna went inside. He pouted.

"Aww!" I said lightly kissing his pouted lips. He smiled and waved as I went into the bathroom.

"What's up Leanna?" I asked.

"She's crushing on Jimmy!" Val teased. Leanna turned dark red.

"Oh really?" I asked smiling. She nodded.

"Well then lets go get you two together!" I said. She smiled brightly squealing hugging me tightly.

"I feel so unloved." Val mumbled.

"Awe!" Leanna and I cooed hugging Val tightly.

"OK..OK! Can't breathe bitches!" She gasped laughing. We all went into a giggle fit.

"Lets go hunt down Jimmy!" Val exclaimed.

"Shh! Were Jimmy hunting!" I whispered creeping out of the bathroom. The other two giggled and did the same.

"Baby what are you doing?" Zacky asked looking at me as if I were insane.

"I'm Jimmy hunt- I FOUND HIM!" I yelled running at him at full force. I jumped on his back screaming.

"Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy! I win!"

"Oh really? What do you win?" He asked laughing.

"Uhh A KISS! Val! C'mere!" I laughed. Val bounced over and kissed my cheek!

"Thank ya darling!" I smiled. Jimmy had already started a conversation with Leanna with me still on his back.

"Am I really that light?" I wined.

"Yes Kate your light as fuck!"

"Oh....OK then...."

I decided to ease drop on their conversation.

"So Leanna you maybe wanna do something later? Just us?" He asked. Her eyes lit up like Christmas trees.

"Yeah that would be cool!" She exclaimed.

"Awwweee--Ahhhhh!" I yelled being thrown into Zacky's arms.

"Hey woman!" I smiled kissing his cheek.

"I am not a woman!" He exclaimed faking hurt.

"Whatever you say bro." I smirked.

"I'll prove it to you after or during Matt's Halloween party." He growled in my ear.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK so Sorry I haven't updated in a while I got writers block and I'm trying to learn the Guitar. Anydoodles their shall not be a sex seen unless someone ealse writes it for me cause I suck at writing that stuff. So if you want to hear about the special Halloween sex the write it yourself and send it o me. I'll give you credit. Comments hoes!