Stopping Time

Young and Beautiful

"So should we go for slutty this Halloween or no?" Leana asked.

"Totally slutty." I laughed.

We were currently at the mall together shopping for costumes for Matt's party. We walked into the costume store Yandy and looked for the sluttiest costumes.

"Oh I so found mine!" Leana exclaimed.

She disappeared only to come out in this

"Oh my god! Leana! You look so sexy!" I exclaimed.

"I know! Especially since Jim has that weird fetish with Kimonos!" She laughed.

"Kate's turn!" She mocked.

I stuck my tongue out at her. She returned the jester and changed back into her clothes as I look through the costumes. Zacky is a Gangster this year so I need to find something like that.

"Kate I found it!" Leana yelled running over to me with this in her hands. It was perfect. It matched Zacky's costume perfectly.

"Were so getting laid!" Leana yelled when I showed her how I looked in the costume.

We paid for the costumes then got something to eat at the food court. After some more shopping we went back to her house where I was gonna stay the night. We stashed our bags grabbed a few movies and junk food and headed up to her room.

"Lets watch something scary then funny to take the edge off the scare!" Leana suggested.

"Whatever floats your pretty little boat Lee." I laughed laying down on her bed.

We watched Dead Silence and then when I suggested that we watch Knocked Up Leana burst into tears.

"Lee what's wrong? Are you alright?!" I asked taking her in my arms trying to calm her down.

"Kitten I'm late! I'm 3 weeks late! I've never been that late! I think I might be pregnant!" She cried.

"Lee you and Jim....?" I trailed off.

"We had sex. Alot of it!" She sobbed.

"Shh sweetie we won't know for sure until you take a test." I said.

"Will you go buy me one Kate? I can't do it!" She sobbed.

"Of course hun I'll be right back I promise." I said getting up and running out.

I ran all the way to the CVS and got like 12 tests. Then I ran all the way back to Leana's. She was still on her bed crying.

"I got the test Lee." I whispered coming in.

"Lets get this over with." She mumbled taking the test from me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Is she preggers?! How will Jim react?! I know but you have to wait until I get 5 comments to find out sorry guys!