I Don't Belong Here, We Gotta Move On Dear

Preface

"Beast and the Harlot" blared through the iPod's speakers as Bridget Lupei sketched, her focus solely on the paper at hand. Two kids beside her lay asleep on each other in the chairs while they waited for an old friend of Bridget's. Back to the drawing... First, she drew a face; strong, high cheekbones, shade-covered eyes, thin, pouty lips unsmiling... then the body with the monster colored arms and built torso, last (but certainly not least) a guitar. Immediately she ripped out the paper, her eyes subconciously going to her son. He looks just like him... She though with a wistful sigh, stroking her son's dark brown hair, then shook her head.

"Bridget!" A woman's voice called. Bridget's blue-gray eyes snapped up, the frail paper crumbled in her fist. A blond woman waddled over, her pregnant bell disabling her from running.

Reflexively, Bridget smiled. Stuffing the ruined drawing in her bag, she stood up and met her friend half way. "Valary! Long time no see! Looking as amazing as ever, not to mention adorable as hell with that pregnant belly. You're absolutely glowing, I swear I'm going to go blind just by looking at you." Bridget greeted cheerfully, a strong new Irish-Romanian mix brogue rolled off her tongue as she spoke.

"It's so good to see you! Damn you got taller! And fucking gorgeous!" Valary gushed. "Are they Shawn and Reilly?" She asked, gesturing to the two small children still sleeping after the long flight. Bridget nodded. "Ha! Everyone always said you and Brian would make sexy babies. They've got to be, what is it, nine now?"

"Yeah. Ten a week after his birthday." Bridget nodded, smiling slightly. Valary could see the sadness in her eyes.

Those two idiots seriously missed each other. Val mused in her head. "They're so cute! But we got to get going. Come on."
♠ ♠ ♠
SEQUEL IS UP!!!
:D
Like it so far?

COMMENTZSSSSS