Status: Completed

Invisible

Image

Go ahead
Walk on by
You don't know I'm alive
Maybe one day you'll find
You should open your eyes
You don't know me.


Ella Brooke was your typical girl. She loves music, fashion, writing, dancing, singing, and well being a complete tool. She can be shy and a little too bitchy at times, but most of the time she's her weird self.

She'll keep to herself about 70% of the time, but the other 30% of the time, she's there and being social. She has her friends, then she has her best friends. They know her better then she knows herself, and that's what she loves about them.

Then there's him, he doesn't know she exists and it kills her to know that she doesn’t even know this boy, but he has her heart. He walks on by and she can't miss him, but to her, she thinks, she's invisible to him. Once she thought he noticed her, he waved in her direction, but it turns out he was waving to someone behind her.

[N.B] I don't own Brendon Urie, as much as everyone wants too. Or Panic at the Disco, but what I do own is the contents, the other characters, and the layout. Everything here is fiction, so don't believe a word I say. hey that reminds me of as song, hehe This was inspired by the song, Invisible- Ashlee Simpson-Wentz. I just love the song.
Thank-you.
Title Credit: Invisible- Ashlee Simpson-Wentz.
Chapter Title Credit: Stuck On You - Paramore.
Layout Credit: Me, Google & Mibba.
Contents Credit: Me.
Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy it.
Kaitlin xx