I've taken hits time just don't erase

Virgins dont like sex jokes.

I woke all sweaty and sticky, practically glued to Ryan. Literally. But I was still feeling alot happier and up to actually working today.

I squirmed and wiggled untill i was free of blankets and sheets and I started nudging Ryan, the exact oppisite of lightly.

"Ryaaaan. I'm hot."I complained shaking him gently by the shoulder. He smiled but his eyes were still closed. "Yes you are."He mumbled, or atleast i think he did. I rolled my eyes.

"What?"I asked innocently. His eyes snapped open quickly to see me with a smirk on my face and my eyebrow raised.

I grinned.

"Ready to wake up now Ryho? Its like a bagilliam degress in this thing."I told him again shoving him even though he was awake. He smiled evily.

"Oooooor, how about we just stay in here untill you either spontaneuosly combust or decide to take you clothes off?"He asked smirking something awful. I gasped and pushed his head against the wall.

"Oww! I was only kidding!"He cried in defense. I, however was fuming.

--
No ones POV
--

A crack like noise could be heard from the bunks all the way to the lounge where Brendon was sitting dejectedly on the couch with his head in his hands.

His eyebrow raied when he heard talking.

Or yelling rather.

"Oww! I was only kidding!"Someone, Ryan, cried. Another smacking noise.

"I. DONT. LIKE. SEX. JOKES." An angry female voice that brendon was only too familiar with yelled back angrily. I couldnt help but giggle along with Spencer and Zach who were watching a movie as more apologies came and another smack followed through.

"No more sex cracks or I'll chop off your balls when your sleeping Ross!"She yelled signalling the end of the yelling match, although in a more playful tone.

"Awww, I liked Ryho better."He could tell Ryan was pouting. This was followed by laughing that progressively got louder as they neared the lounge. Brendon made an effort of removing himself from underneath the blankets to get out of the room before she came in here but he was too slow.

Spencer watched in fascination as Brendon was caught tangled in blankets on the floor with Mallory staring around the lounge with eyebrows raised. She waved a small wave and sat down in a chair, clearly avoiding contact with Brendon.

"Hey guys."Ryan said plopping down on the couch, yet on the side nearest her. Spencer cocked an eyebrow at Jon who had just entered the room with a groggy yawn.

"Who doesnt like sex jokes?"He asked rubbing his eyes.

This only caused the entire room to erupt in laughter.
♠ ♠ ♠
Frankly its my bed time so be happy im updating one subscriber.
I really like this story.
I SHOULD get around to updating po lvoe child soon/ish and strawberry feilds but i got to update on d.art so eh D:
i hate short stories but i need to go to bed :P i even have the next half planned out already ^_^
<3 CheersXx