Immortal Enemies

Image

Character Descriptions:

Brianna:
Hair: Dark Reddish Brown with Jet black tips
Eyes: Hazel
Piercings: bottom of ears once. Nose, and snakebites,
Tattoos: Stars trailing lightly across stomach, Vengeance on lower back, Carpe Diem on back of neck.
Smoke/Drink: No/maybe
Age: 18
Nickname: Bee
Favorite Color: Purple
Description: Bee looks like a regular preppy cheerleader in practice, but behind the scenes she comes alive. Loves metal, rock, colored skinny jeans and band tee’s. She isn’t your average…err person. Outgoing, Loud, Crazy, Hyper, but collected when she needs to be. She is smart even though she acts like a retard. She is loyal to her friends and will happily kick ass for them. Sarcasm is her first language. And loves to joke and make people happy.

Victoria:
Hair: Black with Blonde streaks
Eyes: Emerald Green
Piercings: Bottoms of ears once
Tattoos: Sinister on lower back, and a small joker on right shoulder with laugh now under it.
Smoke/Drink: No/maybe=]
Age: 18
Nickname: Vicky or (sometimes icky so bee can piss her off)
Favorite color: Aquamarine
Description: Captain of Tennis team, and one of Bee’s best friends. They have most of their classes together and are inseparable. Vicky also isn’t what she seems at practice. She also loves rock and “nice music”, and band tees and skinny jeans. She is the motherly one who looks after everyone especially Bee and her antics. She can kick it up and be crazy but knows when it is taken too far unlike Bee who has no limit. They keep each other in check. She also has a sharp tongue and will kick your ass for her friends.

Krystal
Hair: Brown, with red tips and bangs.
Eyes: light Brown
Piercings: ears at the top and bottom and left side of lip.
Tattoos: Give and Take on knuckles
Smoke/Drink: No/maybe=]
Age: 18
Nickname: Night
Favorite Color: Red
Description: 100% badass. Nuff said. But Krystal is a lunatic. She is loud, and crazy just like Bee, but is very protective with her friends and will do almost anything for them to look out for them. She also shares band tee and eyeliner love with the rest of her trio. She is loyal and caring, but like Vicky and Bee, has a bad attitude towards people she doesn’t like. Krystal is hilarious with her jokes and can make anyone laugh no matter what.

Jade
Hair: Jet Black
Eyes: Green
Piercings: Once on the bottom of each ear
Tattoos: Heart on inside of wrist
Smoke/Drink: No/rarely
Age: 17
Nickname: Jay
Favorite Color: Black
Description: Jade is the shy one out of most people. She hangs out with Vicky, Krystal and Bee, sometimes but is usually quiet and defensive because of her past. She used to be more outgoing until one fateful night. But when Jade does come out of her shell, she is charismatic and sunny, and loves to laugh along with Bee’s antics.

Sasha
Hair: Blonde with black streaks
Eyes: Ocean Blue
Piercings: Left side of lip and top of left ear, and bottoms of both ears.
Tattoos: Snake around ankle, and he name on her upper right arm
Smoke/Drink: No/Yes
Age: 19
Nickname: Shortie
Favorite color: Black
Description: Sasha is the most serious out of all of the girls. She thinks situations through most times and comes in second to the motherly role. She is calm and rational, but she knows how to kick it with the best of the partiers and have fun. She looks over jade as a sisterly figure as well as the rest of the group, but Sasha and Jade go back farther in time.
Additional Characters:

Zack Baker
Matt Sanders
Jimmy Sullivan
Johnny Seward
Brian Haner Jr.
-------------------------------------------------Note----------------------------------------------------
I do not own Avenged Sevenfold or any other famous characters that may appear. If i did, would i really be writing right now?;) Any names are strictly coincidence at most. I also do not own Escape the Fate or Bullet for My Valentine
------------------------------------------------Another Note-------------------------------------
I realized that the later chapters are progressively better than the first few so I edited the first few to make them better also. But i still think that the later chapter are better since i had more time to progress with my writing so i hope you like it.