Immortal Enemies

Bite Me

Chapter 15
We arrived back at the house, taking in each other’s new appearance. We stepped through the door, our many bags in hand, looking around for the guys. We walked downstairs to see them huddled around a TV, playing the Xbox360. Johnny was losing to Brian in Halo3, so I grabbed the controller out of his hands, and maneuvered his character to take out Brian.

“What the Hell!!” Brian yelled, at Johnny who wasn’t even holding the controller. He pointed up at me. I smirked waving the controller challengingly in his face.

“It’s fucking on, Bee. And nice hair by the way.” As he began to start the new game.

“Who’s the new girl?” Jimmy asked checking out Megan. She giggled and replied,

“Jimmy, it’s me. You know Megan?” She said with a slight wave. He did a double take, as he took in her new appearance. Her jet black hair was cut into bangs in the front and longer towards the back. Pink streaks ran through her hair, there was a shiny ring in her lip, and a lollypop and sprinkles tattoo on her hip. He smirked at her and she raised her eyebrow before sitting on a chair watching the guys play. Although Jimmy’s attention was barely on
the screen. Zacky played with my now, jet black hair with purple streaks.

“You know, purple is my favorite color.” He whispered.

“Whose favorite color isn’t it?” I said obviously. Purple does rock though. Seriously.
Brian started the next game and I immediately focused on it. I used my player to get into the ship thingy. I spotted Brian easily on the open field. I sped up and ran him over from behind.

“That’s not fair!!” He yelled like a child throwing a tantrum.

“Don’t get your fangs in a bunch Bri, life’s not fair.” I said smirking

“Fuck this shit.” He said before turning off the console.

“I love you best friend!!!” I yelled after him, but he flipped me off. I blew him a fake kiss and I snickered. I turned around to ask Megan if she wanted to stay over, because it was nearing
9:00.

“Hey Megan, you want to stay ove-WHAT THE FUCK?!!” I screamed cutting myself off, to see her on the couch making out with Jimmy.

“Dude! Im right here!!” I yelled mostly in surprise, but also because I remembered I had made a bet with Matt.

Maybe he will forget

“I didn’t forget.” I heard his voice from the stairway.

Fuck.

“Pay up.” He said smirking.

“Fine, how much do you fucking want Sanders.” I growled.

“50” He said confidently. I reached into my back pocket and pulled out a 50 dollar bill.

“You guys bet on us?!” Jimmy yelled, finally detaching himself from her lips to speak.

“Uh huh!” I said nodding my head, ignoring Matt’s requests for his money.

“Give it.” He demanded.

“No need for impatience.”

“You little motherfucker.” I said glaring at him, as I placed the bill in his hand while the bastard just smiled.

Behind him, I saw a backroom in the basement. I went and opened the door and I flipped on the light switch and found a bunch of instruments. I saw a black guitar with white pinstripes, and a few others. I saw a huge drum-kit and a few basses. There was a microphone lying around somewhere.

“Awesome.” I gasped, as I ran my fingers over the guitars and I tapped the cymbal on the drum-kit with my index finger.

“Pretty nice huh?” Jimmy said as I tapped the cymbal.

“This set up is fucking insane.” I said still looking at a red guitar with “6661” at the bottom. I realized the black guitar had “Syn” on the fret board and I immediately knew who it belonged to. I picked up the red guitar and slung the strap over my head. I turned to Jimmy and put my finger to my mouth. Zacky was still on the couch watching something when I came out with his guitar.

“Hey Zee, lookie here!” I said catching his attention as I thrashed around with his guitar.

“No! My guitar! How did you find it?” He asked slightly pissed that I stole it. I pointed to the back room where Jimmy started hitting the drums furiously.

“Put it down!!” He yelled.

“I don’t think I will.” I said continuing to thrash. I kept watching his expression as I moved around wildly with the guitar, until I heard a loud pop, and the metal of the string slap my finger. My eyes widened as did Zacky’s as everyone looked down at the broken string on the floor. I turned my head up slowly to look at him as he still stared at the guitar. I slowly removed the strap from over my head and put the guitar down slowly, my movements controlled.

“Uhh…Zacky.” I tried

“You broke my string.” He said in monotone.

“I’ fix it?” I said trying to make it better. He shook his head and put his palm on his forehead and ran it through his hair.

“Fuck yes you will.” He said a pissed off tone. I ran up to him and looked up at him into his eyes.

“Are you mad?” I asked pouting, hoping he wouldn’t be too pissed. He sighed before replying.

“No Bee…”

“Yess!” I said before returning the guitar to the room. Megan was still on the couch next to Jimmy, smiling and giggling.

“Megan, like I was asking before you two were eating off each other’s faces, do you want to stay over?”

“Sure!” She replied excitedly and grinning widely.

“Come one let’s get you ready.” I said grabbing her hand and leading her upstairs. I took her to jimmy’s room grabbing a shirt knowing she would want one, seeing as I always steal Zack’s clothes.

“U wanna borrow my shorts or jimmy’s boxers?” I inquired, knowing I enjoyed wearing zacky’s.

“Ill take jimmy’s” she said while I gave her a sneaky smile

“Let me warn you, he has weird tastes in err…boxers.” I said thinking about the pink boxers he claimed got fucked up in the wash. I handed her some blue ones with ducks on it, as we both stifled laughter. She followed me to Zacky’s room that I have taken over. I pulled on my favorite shirt of his and this time, my purple and white shorts. Megan went off to go sleep, when she saw Jimmy coming up the stairs.

God, I hope they don’t fuck I thought pleadingly. Distantly I heard Jimmy whine.

“Hey those are mine!”

Zacky came up the stairs, smiling sleepily at me. I patted the spot next to me as he walked towards me, removing his shirt over his head, as I gaped at his chest. The bat tattoo on his upper chest winking at me.

God damn, he’s fucking hot.
I thought, as he laughed at me.

“Can’t help that you’re sexy Zee.” I whined teasingly. He laughed, and lay down next to me. I lay my head on his chest, and traced the tattoos on his arms as he traced my “Vengeance” tattoo on my lower back.

“You know, I got another tattoo with Megan today.” I said without looking at him.

“Can I see?”

I pulled down the sleeve to expose the spot on my back near my shoulder that now sported a “Bite me”. tattoo.

“Clever.” He said sarcastically.

“I got it cause of you guys.” I said laughing.

“You’re amazing you know that?”
He smiled as he kissed me passionately, pulling my body onto his. I straddled his waist, and he had one hand on my hip, and the other cupping my cheek. I licked the bottom of his lip, before I opened my mouth allowing our tongues to twirl together. I felt his teeth lengthen, and I licked over his incisors, causing Zacky to let out a growl.

His hands tightened around my hips, pulling us closer together. I pulled away and kissed his jaw to his ear, and licked the shell of it. I bit and sucked on the spot on his neck, and he let out a low moan. I smiled to myself as I left a trail of kisses on his chest, and worked back up to his lips. He ran his hands along my curves, his calloused fingers tickling my soft skin. I lightly bit his lip as I pulled away from him, as he was arching his eyebrow seductively. He kissed me softly one more time before I crawled under the covers and snuggled next to him. I rested my head on his chest as it slowly rose and fell.

“Night Bee.” He whispered lovingly, kissing my hair.

“Night sexy.” I whispered back giggling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, this chapter is kind of a filler, but Its pretty necessary, but the next one is longer and more significant i promise.
Comments? Banners? Anyone?

~ R.Vengeance