Immortal Enemies

Midnight

Chapter 16

I turned over, expecting to feel a sleeping Zacky next to me, but I rolled into an empty space. I looked at the time anxiously, and it read

“6:40” in bright blue letters that illuminated the darkness. I looked around the dark room frantically looking for any trace of Zacky. I threw the covers away from my body and leapt up from the bed. My feet hit the soft carpet and I took one step before tripping over something. I looked to see Zacky sprawled across the floor. I sighed in spite of myself and chuckled at the sight of him. His eyes fluttered and opened to reveal his piercing eyes. They seemed to emanate an eerie light in the dark. I could see every color in them and they held me hypnotized.

“Why were you on the floor?” I asked breaking myself out of the trance

“You kicked me and I fell off, but I was scared you might kick me off again so I stayed.” He said like a child, pout and everything.

“Awwh, im sorry Zacky, but if you end up on the floor take me with you.” I said winking.

“Will do.” He said smiling and getting up. I picked myself off of the floor and made my way into the bathroom. I turned on the water, and hopped in As I washing my face, I heard a door open but no footsteps. The water soon changed from warm and relaxing, to a freezing hell.

“FUCK!!!” I screamed, shutting off the water and grabbing my towel. I wrapped it around myself and stepped out furiously. Brian was at the sink holding the faucet smiling.

“You son of a bitch!” I yelled angrily. I was not to be fucked around with in the morning

“Morning sunshine, now I can take a shower.” He said walking out, normally.
I mumbled curses to myself as I moped out of the bathroom shivering. I went into Zacky’s my closet and went to where I put my clothes. I picked out my outfit and got dressed.

I went into Brian’s room looking for his black fedora he never said I could borrow. He stepped out of the bathroom in his jeans, his chest and hair still wet. I was rummaging through his closet to find the damned hat until he caught me.

“Why the hell are you in my closet?!” He said loudly. I stopped to look at him like I got caught with my hand in the cookie jar.

“This!” I said victoriously holding up the black hat before dashing past him going down the stairs. As I reached the 4th step I tripped and went flying. No one was around and I went down screaming, and bracing myself for the impact of the floor. I felt a strong breeze pass as I fell, but I didn’t hit the floor. I looked up to see Zacky half smiling but concerned nonetheless.

“Uh…hey.” I said nervously, pretty embarrassed that I had almost fell down the stairs.

“You should be more careful.” He said laughing.

“Yes Papa Zacky…” I said sarcastically, before pecking his cheek. The rest of the guys came downstairs.

“Kay guys, let’s go.” I said grabbing Matt’s keys and threw them to him.

(Later at school, 4th Period)

A bowl of Mac n’ cheese flew through the air, and hit the back of my head as I was joking around with Megan and Vicky. My cheeks grew hot and my face twisted into a menacing glare. I lashed my head around to see those dumb whores laughing and pointing. Vicky, Krystal, Megan and I threw the chairs and moved the tables as we fiercely got up and ran towards their table.

Sasha and Jade got up smirking, ready to start something. I didn’t notice that Sabrina and Jazmin were gone. I raised my fist to swing and hit Sasha in the face but she shook her head and pointed behind me smirking devilishly. I turned around to see Sabrina and Jazmin throwing themselves at Brian and Zacky. Vicky swung and punched Jade in the face, whilst Megan punched Sasha and they both clutched their noses.

Vicky lunged towards Sabrina knocking over a chair in her way. Her hands found Sabrina’s throat as she took her down to the floor. Jazmin was tracing her finger along Zacky’s jaw and my vision clouded over. I growled deeply before I ran at Jazmin. I jumped on top of the lunch table, kicking and stepping on people in my way, before I threw myself at her. I jumped on her almost knocking over Zacky and Matt. Giving out punch after punch at her face and her stomach, I was pulled off of her and punched in the face by Sasha. I grabbed a chunk of her now peroxide blonde hair and tugged hard. A chunk ripped out of her scalp as I threw her into a chair, in a fit of my blind fury.

Jazmin managed to kick my stomach and scratch my shoulder. I decked her hard in the face hearing a satisfying crunch. I looked to see Vicky punching Sabrina, but Sabrina was hitting her back. This got me pissed all over again. No way was some dumb fucking whore going to punch my best friend. I ran over to Sabrina, wrapping my arm around her neck and holding her as Vicky continuously hit her face. I let go as she began clawing at my arm and I dropped her to the floor. She reached back and scratched my cheek…hard. I felt the blood slide down my jaw, as I saw Vicky deliver one final blow before Sabrina fell unconscious.

“You dumb fucking bitch!” I heard Jazmin yell as a bruise on her eye formed. I grabbed a cafeteria chair and hurled it at her, knocking her back down. I breathed heavily, rage still in my eyes. Vicky looked at me and I smiled in accomplishment, seeing as we destroyed the army of skanks, and half the lunchroom. Tables were tipped over, chairs were broken, and hair chunks and blood were everywhere. I high fived her and we looked around at all of the silent faces staring at us. Irritated enough, I yelled.

“Who the fuck are you staring at?! TURN THE FUCK AROUND!!” Heads whipped around and talk consumed the lunchroom about the fight. I looked at the guys who all had awestruck expressions on their faces. Jimmy on the other hand, looked like he was about to burst. He was smiling hard and pumping his fists in the air.

“Fuck yeah guys!” he yelled smiling, holding out his hands for us to high five. Megan was watching us fight after she decked Jade in the face.

“I never knew you could fight like that…” Matt said with respect in his voice. Jimmy was still smiling like an idiot, Brian was staring at Vicky hungrily, and Johnny only said.

“That was hot…”
I walked up to Zacky, and I fell on his lap. He was staring at my cheek, where the blood was slowly trickling down. His eyes were flashing between a light red and green. I touched my cheek and looked to see blood staining my finger. I looked at Zacky before he grabbed my finger and put it in his mouth, licking it clean. I felt his teeth sharpen against my finger.

“Ew, Zee!” I said making an ‘icky’ face at him, but laughing also. He smiled and shrugged as I grabbed a napkin and wiped he rest of my cheek, but not after feeling more blood begin to come out. I looked toward the door, to see security coming towards us. I looked at Vicky knowingly as we got out of their laps to follow the security guards out of the lunchroom. A few kids clapped and cheered as we left.

We ended up in Mr. Lenson’s office and sat down in his chairs.

“You girls do know it is against the rules to start a fight in the lunchroom?” He asked, intertwining his fingers on the desk.

“Yes.” We both answered dryly and clearly annoyed, looking around the office.

“Well, I have no choice but to suspend you for two weeks.” He said waving us away.

“You can start today.” He said as we left the office.
We ran back to the lunchroom towards the guy’s table.

“So what’s your sentence?” Johnny asked casually.

“Two weeks.” I replied.

“Detention?” Brian asked.

Suspension” I answered with emphasis.

“We start today.” Vicky grinned.

“Does that mean I come?” Megan asked.

“Well you were in the fight so yeah.” I answered high fiving her.

“Fuck this guys, let’s get outta here.” Vicky said grinning and latching onto Brian’s arm as we filed out of the lunchroom

As we exited the building, I pulled out my phone and began to text Kacie. Zacky was walking next to me with his arm draped over my shoulder, but he was acting strangely lately. I closed my phone and but it back in my pocket and wrapped my hand around Zacky’s.
“Hey guys, you don’t mind if my cousin hangs with us today right?” Everyone nodded except Johnny, who asked,

“Is it a chick?”

“Yes Johnny.” I said smacking his arm. I could have sworn I heard him whisper “Score!” before climbing into the car. I rolled my eyes and sat on Zacky’s lap. He kept nuzzling his head in my neck and I found it strange. I kissed his cheek before smiling and closed my eyes, listening to the “Appetite for Destruction” CD Matt had popped in. By the time we pulled up in the house, I saw Kacie walking down the block since I found out she only lived 3 blocks away. I hopped out of the car and Kacie crushed me in a tight hug.

“Hey Kace!” I said grinning madly. The “crew” piled out of the car and I introduced her to everyone.

“Okay, so these are my friend’s Megan and Vicky, and these guys are Matt, Jimmy, Johnny, Brian, and my boyfriend Zacky, but I call him Zee.” I said laughing. Johnny waved and smiled at Kacie and a blush creeped up on her cheeks. I nudged her elbow and wiggled my eyebrows, but she smacked my arm.

We all piled into the house laughing and for some of us tripping. Some of us plopped on the couch while Kacie, Megan and I stayed on the floor.

“So what should we do guys?” Matt asked. I sat for a minute pondering, until an idea hit megan.

“I’ve always wanted to go to a club…” Megan said smirking.

“I like the way she thinks.” Jimmy said

“We know, Jimmy. We ALL know.” Matt said.

“What are we waiting for?! Let’s fucking go already!” I said getting up excitedly, stirring everyone up.
--
We drove around the city, nearing dusk the lights flashing and people swarming the streets craving the night life. We pulled up at a night club called “Midnight.”

Go figure.

We walked in and we were hit by smoke, lights, and loud music. Bodies moved around the dance floor as the colorful lights flashed around the club, keeping with the beat of the music. We all sat in a booth with liquor already on the table.

“It’s like they knew we were coming!” Kacie exclaimed.
We sat down in the booths, me next to Zacky of course. We poured our drinks and threw them back one after another. Pretty soon, the lights were blending in with the swirling bodies and euphoria took over. “Love Game” came on and I perked up.

“Hey Zackyy, you wanna dance with mee?” I slurred with a goofy smile on my face.
“Sure.” He said, getting up as I pulled him onto the dance floor. I interlocked my fingers behind his neck as he kept his hands on my swaying hips, and I looked him in the eye. I heard cat calls as I turned around and me and Zacky started grinding. He pulled us closer as I kept dancing.

“Let's have some fun this beat is sick…” I sang along with the music I broke away from Zacky, dancing on my own. I was soon joined by Kacie and Megan as “Undead” by Hollywood Undead came on. We danced for what it seemed like forever with drinks in our hands. Kacie even got Johnny to dance with her, and he seemed more than happy to oblige. I smirked at the couple on the floor. I took my seat next to Zacky, who along was laughing at Jimmy who was talking about being naked in a Laundromat. I walked in at the worst possible time. Zacky kept whispering in my ear and nuzzling my neck, most of the time and I began to worry.

“You okay Zack?” I asked nudging him.
He looked at me, something in his eyes I’ve never seen before and I didn’t like it.

“Mhm” He said reaching for his drink.
1 hour, 34 shots later in total, Jimmy began stumbling around and taking off his shirt in his drunken state. A staff member came over and tried to make him stop, or ultimately kick him out.

“Sir, we are going to have to ask you to leave” the man said.
Zacky pointed a finger at her, his arm slightly swaying and slurred

“Fuck you” before smiling and laughing. I giggled madly before she left and came back with two other guys.

“I can take them.” Brian said, standing up, stumbling a little.

“We know Bri, but let’s go.” Vicky pleaded.
We exited Midnight fairly calmly, but little shit kicked over a bar stool before walking out of the entrance behind us all.

“I don’t think we might be allowed back there.” Megan giggled.

“I, c-can go wherever the f-fuck I want.” I said hiccupping and smiling.
Megan, who was practically almost sober, was obviously the designated driver since we were all drunk off our asses. We reached Matt’s quickly since the girl was speeding like bats in hell. We piled out of the car and Kacie announced her leaving and hugged all of us. Not to my surprise Kacie went up to Johnny, grabbed his head and pulled him into a heated kiss. She pulled away smiling and began walking up the block leaving Johnny on the driveway, smirking with satisfaction.

We walked into the house, and crashed on the nearest available object. Johnny and Brian both fell on the couch, jimmy was on top of Brian, Megan was on the chair, and Matt was on the floor; but I made my way upstairs with Zacky who also didn’t pass out. I changed into my pajamas and went to the counter to put away my necklace. I turned around to see Zacky walking towards me with that same look in his eyes I couldn’t place. I wasn’t sure of his intentions and I usually did, so not knowing made me uneasy.

“Zacky, what do you want.” I asked warily. He just blinked once and kept advancing towards me. Every step he took forwards I took two back. I kept retreating until my back hit the wall.

shit

I looked for ways to evade Zacky, and I found none since he was relatively closer. I could feel fire ignite under my skin and I grew hot. My head began to spin and my heart began racing as his eyes shone brighter and an eerie light was given off. I suddenly felt still as I gazed into his entrancing eyes. They flickered in a strange way, like a hypnotic dance captivating me. He leaned his body up against mine as he breathed cool air against my cheek and on my neck.

“So sweet…” He whispered, his lips ghosting my skin as he spoke. He rested one hand on my hip and the other on my arm. He placed an addictive kiss on my lips and I instantly craved more. It was like a new being had possessed me, because I’ve never felt this way with Zacky, It’s like It wasn’t even him. He moved back to my neck, and I felt his sharp teeth, graze against the skin lightly. I felt it rip, so close to drawing blood.

“Zacky stop!!”

I screamed realizing what Zacky was doing, and broke away from the trance he had me in. I dropped to the floor curling up into a ball, trying to protect myself from Zacky, since was going to bite me. I began shaking violently as I felt his tall figure lurking over me. I knew this was a mistake, he would eventually try. I felt something inside me shatter, and hot tears flooded down my cheeks as I cried. I felt his hand on my shoulder, and I cried harder, as I tried to move away.

“Bee, im sorry.” He whispered in a new and assuring voice, rubbing my back, calming me
strangely. He rubbed circles on my back, until my breathing my breathing was slow and even. Arms wrapped around my waist and lifted me in the air. I felt the soft cushioning of the mattress conform to my shape as I was placed down; I was consumed in the darkness of my slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mkay so this probably wont go how you guys might think it might so yeah! If some of you have been waiting for my update then sry i took so long. This is where the story gets REALLY good now, cause I wrote the other chapters and they are awesome.
Comments.Banners.Love!

~R.Vengeance