Immortal Enemies

Body and Soul

Chapter 19

(Brian Pov)

We walked up the beach and I saw Zacky go off with Bee hand in hand to a separate part of the beach. Either they were going to fuck, or he was gonna finally give her that ring. We all dried up and got dressed to leave. I was running a towel through my hair and I saw Victoria out of the corner of my eye. She smiled at me and pecked my lips.

“You taste good.” I said laughing.

“Its called gum Bri, you want some?” She said in a ‘duh’ tone and popped a piece in my mouth.

“Thanks babe.”
As I was pulling on my shirt and heading towards the car. I heard a faint and muffled scream, but with my vampiric senses, I heard it how I was meant to. Loud and high-pitched. My head whipped around to Bee’s direction. I had a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach and my senses were beginning to awaken. Im positive the guys heard it too because everyone looked in that direction. I also have a feeling Zacky won’t be able to save her.

Matt, Johnny, Jimmy and I told the girls to stay behind before we swiftly ran off to the scene. I was the first to arrive so I saw Zacky staring at a certain spot in the darkness, his face and hands smeared with blood as his fiery eyes burned into the grey ones of the vamp he was holding by the neck. His face was stone cold as he dropped him to the floor to die. My senses quickly ignited as I looked over the area. I could smell traces of other vampires. I saw the fire leave his eyes as it was replaced with sorrow and pain.

“What happened man?” Jimmy asked

“She’s gone.” He said forlornly, his eyes fixed on a certain spot.

“What do you mean she’s gone!!?” Jimmy yelled exasperatedly. Bee was his best friend so hit him pretty hard. It hit all of us pretty hard actually.

“They took her.” He said emptily.

“Who took her?” Matt asked, still looking around. He motioned on the ground to the Vampire corpse.

“Nero.” Johnny uttered lowly. There was the sound of feet kicking through the sand and I turned to see the girls come over.

“What happened? Where’s Bee?” Vicky asked casually, chewing gum. It broke my heart to tell her but she had the right to know.

“Vicky, Bee…she’s gone.” I said searching her eyes for any expression at all. She stopped chewing her gum and her jaw dropped. She began to shake softly and whimper. Her eyes poured over with tears as I held her against my chest. The girls all began crying, and Krystal and Kacie were curled on the floor as sobs racked their bodies. Even though Megan hadn’t known her for long, she was crying pretty hard.

I felt slow, icy tears began to run down my cheek. Zacky finally spoke after his silence.

“We have to find her.”

(Bee PoV)

A sharp pain surged shot through my side as a boot collided with my ribs, shocking me awake.

“Ah FUCK!” I yelled at the person behind the shoe.

“Good to see your awake princess.” The Vampire spat smirking slyly.

“For the last fucking time, im not your damned princess.” I growled back seeing as they wake me up pissed.

“You better behave, or you won’t know what hit you.”

“You are not my parent-“I started as I trailed off after the word “parent.”

“Never mind. What do you want?” I asked giving up. The bastard smiled, showing off his enlarged incisors.

“Big deal…” I muttered looking away for a second, so I didn’t see the hand before I felt a powerful force on my cheek.

“You fucking asshole!” I said, my face throbbing and my anger levels rising.

“Look, im supposed to keep you in good shape for the Master, but If I have to destroy that pretty little body of yours then I won’t hesitate.”

He threatened darkly. His eyes debating whether he should kill me right then or not. He pulled me up roughly, detaching the restraint on my ankle. He led me down a hall with ornate paintings with the reds so vibrant they looked painted with blood. A grand door appeared before me and it swung open, revealing a rather large vampire. His hair was jet black and he was taller than Zacky. I felt a pang in my chest thinking of him. His eyes were vibrant silver with hazel tints swirling around in them. His skin was fairly pale and he wore black pants with a black shirt that showed off the muscles on his torso. He was pretty muscular, not as strong as Matty; he was getting there.

His eyes scanned over me, as I stood pissed off. I hate when people fucking stare at me.

“So this is her.” He told the vamp holding me.

“Yeah, she was with him when we got her.” He answered. Like I wasn’t standing right there!

“She’s feisty.” He said smirking and reading my mind.

“Don’t read my fucking mind!” I growled.

“You’re pretty bold, for a human. But I like challenges.” He said smiling deviously.
His eyes clouded dark grey with lust as I turned in full circles to look around the room. The walls were painted blood red, and the floor was a sparkly and shiny black. The bed had red and black covering and pillows and there were candles and incense littering the room. I heard the door shut and the other Vamp was out of the room, leaving me with Silver eyes over here.

“You are here to lure him to me.” He said up front stating my purpose.

“I ain’t here to do shit.” I said crossing my arms.

“But I could get some fun out of you.” He said smirking touching my cheek. I moved my head away from him, flipping my hair from my sharp motions. I glared at him through the purple and black. Within seconds I was pinned against the blood red wall. His eyes pierced mine, trying to melt me but only made me seethe with anger. He kissed down my neck, gently rubbing his lips over my ticklish spot causing me to involuntarily giggle. Asshole took it the wrong way and made his way back to my lips.

I tried freeing my hands from his vise grip but it was no use. He overpowered me by a lot. I began to struggle even more, but every time I tried his hands became hot like fire, ultimately burning me. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and I gagged and fought everything not to bite his tongue. He held both of my wrists with one hand as his other hot hand trailed across my body. I was still in my swimsuit mind you. His hands leaving hot trails. I struggled and fought as much as I could, but it was no use until I felt a strong pulling, and a painful rip as my mind and body disconnected.

I could see what this asshole was doing to me. I think it’s called an out -of - body experience. I saw my body shift in agreement and began reacting to his actions. I couldn’t do anything to stop him, or let myself be heard. I heard myself moan like a whore and I cringed with disgust. I felt a pull back to my body but something was blocking me from going back. It was like strong forces were pulling at me, but the It was him who was winning. He knew I wouldn’t cooperate so he took my body and soul apart.

I watched as my body threw itself at him and he quickly obliged.

“I knew you were going to be a challenge.” I heard as he spoke in my head. A deep sinister growl.

“Don’t worry princess, I came prepared.” He said a nasty smirk evident in his tone, as he picked up my body bridal style and moved the ‘party’ to his black and blood red bed sheets. My body straddled his waist whilst he groped its features and untying the bow on my bikini, and I gaped as it fell to the floor. My body began unzipping his pants and he pulled it down for a lusty kiss as my body gave into his desire. He gave the “puppet” reactions that he wanted as I watched myself moan like a whore once more.

“STOP! What the hell are you doing!!! Put me back NOW!” I yelled with many profanities, but my screams were silent as I began to let my tears past my wall of defense. I vowed not to cry in front of these bastards but not all promises can be kept. I screamed once more, for the person I knew could hear me.

“Zacky!!!”

(Zacky PoV)

I watched with an icy expression as the guys tried to think about where she was and who took her. I knew they wanted me dead but would they sink this low? To take what’s most important to me? Fuck yes those assholes would. It’s obvious they took her to get to me, but im not that stupid.

“So if Nero’s men took her, doesn’t that mean they are going to take her to their hideout?” Jimmy asked. I nodded, knowing this was true, but now the question was where. A familiar cry echoed throughout the room and I don’t think it was only me who heard it. We all perked up listening to the voice crying for help.

“STOP! What the hell are you doing?! Put me back NOW!”

“Bee…” Matt whispered.

“Bee where are you!!” Johnny yelled.

“She can’t hear you that way!” Brian said whilst Johnny’s mouth formed an ‘o’ shape.

“Zacky!!” She cried again and everyone looked at me.

Bee! Where are you I asked her through my thoughts? We all awaited an answer. It sounded like a ghostly hollow voice that kept wavering as she tried to speak to me.

“Is it really you?” She asked a great relief in her voice.

“Yeah babe it’s me.” I said smiling visibly.

“I need you…help me.” She said, her hollow sounding voice drifting off some.

“Where are you?” I asked, trying to stay calm for everyone’s sake.

“I don’t know….ntington …each….city limit…” She said her voice becoming more distant.

“Please get me…Zacky!” She cried miserably before I could no longer hear her voice.

I tried to keep the sound of her lovely voice in my thoughts as long as I could before I lost all connections with her.

“Did you guys get that?” I asked looking around at the nodding heads of the guys and the confused as hell faces of our girls.

“City Limits.” Jimmy said getting up and nodding.

“We need to get going.” Matt ordered firmly as I shut the door behind us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aha! Pretty good huh?
my second update today
ENJOY
Comments?
Banners?
Subscriptions?

~R.Vengeance (the cool 1)