Immortal Enemies

Immortal Blood

Chapter 20

(Bee’s PoV)

My eyes fluttered open, as the ceiling spun in circles giving me a pounding headache. I gathered my thoughts as I recalled the events of last night. That son of a bitch made me sick to my stomach. I rolled over, tiredly but my body hit a cold, firm chest. I knew it wasn’t Zacky.

“Morning Princess.” He said, his eyes sparkling with satisfaction.

“Im. Not. Your. Princess.” I spat annoyed, turning my back towards him.
I wished I wasn’t in this awful place. I wish I was back home with Zacky and the crew. I wanted him to come and save me from this shithole.

“He won’t come for you. He doesn’t love you.” He whispered in my ear evilly.

“You don’t know that…” I said my voice beginning to quiver as I felt shaky with the tears threatening to fall.

“You don’t mean anything to him. I bet he’s forgotten about you.” He spat inching closer to me face each time he spoke.

“But he gave me this ring.” I said, actually thinking about the facts that it’s been days since he’s even thought about me.

“That ring means nothing. It just simply means you belong to him.
I began to feel a heat rise from me, but it quickly subsided as feelings of helplessness, hopelessness, and fear took over. He had to be lying right? I mean, Zacky does love me, he told me so many times.

“Those words can only go so far. Think you stupid bitch; would he ever really want you?” Venom dripped off of every word. All hope of ever getting out was shattered, as he continued to whisper in my ear.
I curled up into a ball and let the tears fall as I heard his voice one more time.

“Get used to it, cause that’s all you will ever be doing here.”
Before I was picked up off of the bed and taken down the hall to my “room.” I was dropped on the cold floor, and shoved against the wall.
The ankle restraint and this time the handcuffs were used. He locked me up and left me on a heap on the floor as he walked to the door.

“I’ll be back for you again.” He said hungrily before the door closed, and most traces of light faded. A small trickle came in through a crack in the boarded up window. Moved closer to the light, my only comfort. I found myself humming a familiar tune. My voice echoed off of the cold walls as the humming picked up into a song I love.

Here comes the rain again Falling from the stars Drenched in my pain again Becoming who we are As my memory rests but never forgets what I lost.
Wake me up when September ends…


(3rd Person PoV)

Zacky sat in the passenger’s seat near the window, looking at the scene flying past as Matt sped down the road. The tension and anger hanging in the air as they all searched for signs of the warehouse. On the outskirts of Huntington Beach, and Matt sped up the car. The scene changed dramatically as he saw an abandoned warehouse in the horizon. The
sky was a light sunset red, but an ominous sight.

“Are you sure this is it?” Johnny asked unsure from the back. Zacky was just about to answer when Jimmy made a loud “Shhh!” from the back.

“Can you hear that?” He said quietly as all sound ceased. From the warehouse they heard a melodic voice, her voice.

Falling from the stars Drenched in my pain again…

Matt made a sharp reckless turn towards the warehouse, their eyes glimmered with hope. They stepped out of the truck and closed the doors quietly before walking up to the grand front door. It looked uninviting and cold. Brian stepped up and grabbed the handle to the door and tugged slightly, opening it quietly and slowly. They creeped into the house stealthily as they looked around. Ornate paintings, blood red and midnight black walls. In the foyer was a giant crystalline chandelier sparkling as the light hit it.

“This definitely looks like some where he would be.” Matt whispered as they headed down a hallway filled with apocalyptic paintings and Latin inscriptions on a pearl white wall until they stood up against a door. From inside, they heard her voice.

(Bee PoV)

The innocent can never last

I sang dismally as I looked around the black room. My stomach twinged as I hadn’t eaten in days and I clutched onto myself, hoping to stop the pain. I saw the shadow of feet from under the doorstep of many men. I heard their voices, but the words were muffled. Trembling and whimpering, I curled up in a tight ball against the cold wall.

The door gently swung open and a ray of light shone from the hallway. I heard the footsteps approaching slowly and menacingly.

“He was right they wouldn’t be able to save me now.

I thought as the hand touched my bare skin. It was a soft, comforting touch unlike I had received for 2 and a half days. I recognized the feeling of calloused fingers rubbing against my soft skin.

“Don’t think that.” He said as I looked up to see his face.

“Zacky…Y-you actually came for me?” I asked, smiling broadly knowing that that bastard was lying. Unless he really wanted to prove I belonged to him.

“Of course I came for you Bee; I love your ass like nothing else.” He said touching my cheek laughing. I looked down to my handcuffed wrists and stared at the ring placed on my finger then back at him.

“Do you think I belong to you Zacky?” I asked carefully, not wanting to upset him but also to know if that son of a bitch vampire was just trying to make me feel like shit.

“Of course not, you are your own person. Plus you would prolly kick my ass if I ever ordered you.”

“I know. Thanks Zacky I love you.” I cooed.

“Zack man! Stop hogging her, Jimmy needs love…” He said walking over pouting.

“Id hug ya Jim, but uh- im handcuffed.” I said holding up my hands in front of them. He reached down and grabbed my wrists and pulled. The metal links popped and little pieces skittered across the floor. I pulled off the actual cuffs and dropped them to the floor, rubbing my wrists. Matt walked up and grabbed the steel ankle restraint and broke it like a twig. I stood up stretching and waited for the guys to hug me. Jimmy ran first beating everyone and picked me up in a crushing hug.

“Bee, Bee Bee! I’ve missed my best friend so much!!” He said, spinning us around. He set me down while I just patted his shoulders. Zacky who was the farthest away from the wall at this point was my target. I ran towards him and jumped on him, but not to send him to the floor. He caught me and mumbled against my shoulder sending chilly vibrations through my body.

“Bee I thought you were gone. I missed you so much, I love you.” He said excitedly knowing that im back.

“Love you too Hun.” And with that he put me down.

“Matty!!” I squealed before running up to the giant teddy bear and squeezing him tightly.

“Hey Bee.” He said smiling and laughing.

“Johnny-boy!” I said calling him by one of my many dreadful nicknames for him.

“Bee!” He said happily before pulling me into a hug.

“I can finally hug someone my height!” I said laughing.
He pushed me away glaring while I laughed. I turned to look at Brian who was smiling awkwardly. I walked up to him with my arms outstretched.

“C’mon Bri, open arms!” I said getting closer while he backed away. Before he could react I ran up quickly and hugged him really tight.

“Hahaha Bri, you can’t get away.” I said giggling. While he hugged me back lightly.
It began to get chilly as a dark presence was sensed, and I felt cold air fill the room.

“Zacky can I get your sweater, its cold.” I asked tugging on it lightly.

“Sure babe.” He said as he took off his hoodie and helping me put it on.

“Thanks.” I said pecking his lips.

“We should get outta here.” Brian said absently staring at the door.

“I’ve been waiting for days, let’s go.” I said walking towards the door as I fully zipped up the jacket. As I reached for the handle, the door swung open revealing the rather pissed off silver eyed Vampire. I still didn’t get his name... His silver eyes were now a glowing swirling red. I could see his nails grew sharper and his fangs had lengthened at the sight of the guys. I turned to face them and I’ve never seen them so angry in my life. Everyone looked so scary except Zacky. He looked frightening. His skin tone was lighter, almost like fire coursed through his veins.

His eyes were swirling crimson, the color of blood. His lips were curved
into a snarl and I could see his teeth looking longer and sharper than ever. It was evil, it
was intimidating, it was… sexy. He looked hotter than he always did. I didn’t think it got this good.

“So, I see you’ve brought your little friends.” The vampire snarled. I felt sick every time I looked at him, and I wanted to throw up.

“You think you will get out of here?” He asked maliciously as I backed away. He grabbed my wrist tightly, as I whimpered in pain.

“Don’t. Fucking. Touch. Her.” Zacky growled keeping his stance.
While the Vampire was focused on Zacky, I yanked my arm away, cradling my wrist.

“You stupid bitch. You respect me!” He boomed as he sent a powerful punch to my stomach. The sheer force sent me flying back against the wall where I was originally chained. I tried moving around but every time, pain shot through my abdomen. He must have broken a few ribs at the least.

I heard loud growls and roars as all five guys charged at the Vampire. He must have gotten help because 5 more Vampires joined the scene. Brian threw punches at a smaller vampire, and crushed his skull with one movement of his hands. Johnny was taking on a Vampire about Matt’s height but damn he was winning. Johnny dug his teeth into his arm dragging it down and blood spilled down his arm, as the vampire roared in agony punched his face.

Jimmy was quickly and furiously punching his victim as he sunk his claws into the vampire’s back and dragged it all the way down. Dark immortal blood was spilling on the floor as they all were on a furious rampage to the death. Zacky was tearing madly at the large silver-eyed vampire as they clawed, bit, punched and threw each other. It was all occurring so quickly, time itself was to slow. Silver-eyes threw Zacky off of him and wrapped his arms around Zacky’s neck threatening to snap it with his iron grip.

My eyes widened as fear flashed through them. I stood up shakily, holding my sides as I saw a silver object in the belt of one of the mutilated vamps. I pulled out a jagged knife and watched it glint hypnotizingly. I got over to Zacky as fast as I could as his tanned skin was now paling quickly. With a loud growl I reached to drive the knife into his neck. With lightning fast reflexes, he dropped Zacky to the floor, and grabbed my arm and twisted it behind my back.

“Zackyy!!!!” I cried out in pain as he jerked my arm up further, and I felt my body go limp. My neck was at easy access to him and he reached down and viciously sank his fangs into my neck. My eyes widened and a scream tore through my throat and ringing on the walls as he drained my body. I saw Zacky turn around in horror as he saw me floating in and out of consciousness.

I could feel my blood supply depleting as it rushed into the vampire’s mouth. He let go chuckling demonically and dropped me to the floor, but it was too late. I had already lost too much blood. I looked around and I saw faint wavering glimpses of Brian, Matt, Jimmy, Johnny and… Zacky. In my mind, I thought to them because I was too weak to speak.

Im sorry I have to leave you all now. I wish I had more time to savor all of our moments. I’ll still be here don’t worry, just farther away than you think. I love you all to death and I love the girls too. Zacky, I love you like nothing else. You’re my one and only and you will be forever. Please don’t mourn too long for me, because you are the best thing that ever happened to me.”

The last thing I saw were tears falling from faces as the sadistic fuck laughed as I lay dying.
I felt one final strain and my eyes widened as I took in one sharp breath. My mind plunged into darkness and my eyes closed.

I was dying…
♠ ♠ ♠
dont worry this isnt the end.
its the start of the epicness. lol
5 comments = next update.
Thank you for reading

~R.Vengeance