Immortal Enemies

The Guilt That Ate Her Alive

Chapter 22

(3rd person)

She opened the front door to the house and I met the whole group sitting in the living room. Zacky Krystal Johnny Matt Brian Kacie Jimmy Vicky and Megan were sitting on the couch with blank stares. But they weren’t themselves, they had messy hair and their faces were skinny and grey. The color of death. Where their eyes used to be were black openings. They looked like creatures spawned from hell. When Vicky spoke, her voice was hollow and eerie. It seemed to echo itself as she spoke in a ghostly monotone.

“You lied.” She said as a low moan was heard from somewhere.

“Why didn’t you tell us?” Megan echoed.

“Why Bee why?” Kacie said in a pleading but eerie tone.
Bee looked around to the guys to see they were nodding and asking the same questions.
They all began talking at once, the room overflowing with voices as they swam around in her memory.

“You should have told usss.” Kacie hissed like a snake.

“It’s too late now.” Brian spoke up.

“It’s too late.” Zack hissed as a strong wind passed from behind Bee. She heard their voices becoming louder and as they spoke they began to disintegrate. The skin melted from their bodies until they were reduced to skeletons. The skeletons began silently burning into ashes as the wind took the ashes away. One by one she watched them disappear, their voices the last to diminish.

She dropped to her knees, looking into the darkness as the darkness looked into her. She let out a beastly roar holding out her hands and curling her fingers. Her nails extended into sharp animal-like claws and her fangs lengthened quickly. She blinked hard before widely opening her eyes revealing them a crimson red. Her nose became more pointed and she screamed even louder.

She screamed out of the pain of the guilt that ate her alive.

“You should have told them, about the animal you have become.”


(Bee PoV)

“Aghh!” I shrieked as I shot up too fast from laying down, ultimately dizzying myself. I held my head in my hand and I noticed claws. I touched my teeth and I poked through my skin with my enlarged incisors. The dream must have got me shaken up.
I shook my head as I got up from bed and went into the bathroom to shower. I turned on the faucet, hearing it squeak a few times as I adjusted the temperature and stepped in. I let the water wash away the stress from my dream.

My mind is pretty fucked up I thought as I replayed some images from that dream and previous dreams.

I can hear you The voice said.

Who are you? You’re not my conscience I remember I replied. How normal, I was having a conversation with an apparent stranger in my head.

I am your new conscience. Your old one died with your old body. Im your conscience in your vampiric form.

Awkward?

Maybe you should tell them the truth about you

Im not dealing with you now
I ignored the voice in my head and stepped out of the shower drying myself as I wrapped a towel around myself. I walked into the bedroom and changed into my outfit for the day.I walked down the stairs looking at my feet, for me not to fall. I reached the bottom stair and looked up to be greeted by Vicky, Megan, Kacie and Krystal on my couch.

“Hey.” Kacie acknowledged cheerily.

“Hey Kace, hey girls.” I said waving and smiling genuinely, but something was itching at me in the back of my mind.

Its your secret the voice plagued

I blinked hard and snapped my eyes open, refocusing myself and my surroundings to block out the voice. As I walked into the kitchen to get some water, I bumped into the guys.

“Morning Bee.” Matt said drinking coffee.

“We can drink that?
I asked pointing at the coffee in his hands.

“Yeah, it just keeps me awake.” Matt replied taking another sip.

“Make me some Sanders.” I said turning to find Zacky.

“Morning babe.” I greeted cheerily as he scooped me up into his body.

“Hey Beautiful.” He said cheesin’ a big smile.
I kissed his pouty lips before heading out into the living room to meet my girls, who were intently watching some program.

“Hey Bee.” Vicky said smiling slightly, but I could see behind her eyes, that she was still suspicious and remembering out talk from yesterday.

“Hola.” I said with a wave and a grin.

“Bee, your coffee is ready.” Matt called from the kitchen. My ears rang from the loudness but I guess they are still adjusting. I got up from the couch, but someone smacked my ass.
I turned around fake glaring at them. Vicky was still watching the T.V with a small smile. Kacie was grinning, Megan was looking the other way playing the innocent card, and Krystal was practicing whistling. I glared at Krystal, vowing to get her later.
I walked into the kitchen as I felt a small flutter in my stomach, but I ignored it for now. I walked up to Matt who held my coffee. The sugar of course was in the highest fucking cabinet.

“Jimmyyy!” I whined

“Beeeee!” He mocked coming over to me.

“What ever does my best friend need?” He asked with a superhero pose.

“Can you get that for me?” I asked a nicely as I could. He reached over me and got out the sugar.

“Thanks love.” I said giving him a quick hug as I grabbed a hold of the sugar and dumped that bitch in my coffee. I walked out with my cup in hand sipping on my coffee.
I reached the middle of my living room when I felt a sharp pain and a ripping feeling in my stomach again.

“Aghhh!!” I roared monstrously as I threw my coffee in the air and collapsed to the floor clutching my stomach.

“Bee!” Megan yelled springing up from the couch.
The ripping feeling continued to tear at my insides. And to add to the fun, the scalding brown liquid landed on my skin and the glass shattered on the floor. The coffee ignited my skin and the sting was immensely painful combined with the pain in my stomach.

“Aggghhhhh!!!” I screamed deeply like an animal. The animal I’ve become. I could feel my teeth sliding out as I screamed and my nose became more pointed. My fingernails that were dragging across the floor had lengthened into full grown claws. I squeezed my eyes shut hoping to reverse my transformation while in pain, but when I opened them again, they were crimson red. I was in my true form, and all of my friends had seen me.

“BEE!!!” Kacie screamed loudly and high pitched as she touched my arm was I writhed under her.

“You …need to leave.” I choked out, knowing the only way I could make this pain go away.

“What do you mean? Im scared, I want to help you. Please tell me what’s going on.” Vicky pleaded, trying to touch my shoulder. Brian led her away from me and the rest of the girls got up.

“She’s right. It wouldn’t be safe to be around her now.” Johnny said

“Why! Why! What have you done to her! What is wrong with her?” Vicky screamed, pain and confusion evident in her voice as she yelled at the guys.

“Victoria, I promise you Bee will be fine, we just need to get her out of here, and you need to get out too.” Brian said smoothly but sternly, holding Vicky’s shoulders.

“If you want, you guys can wait but, we need to get her out of here. The second time is always the worst.” Jimmy said trying to help Zacky scoop me off of the floor.

“Worst for what?!” Krystal yelled

“She already had a taste, and now she craves more and her cravings are more intense.” Jimmy explained finally putting me over his shoulder as I tried clawing at him through my pain.

I was rushed out of the door and set down on the pavement. My vision locked onto my nearest prey, as they jogged with iPod headphones in their ears. Blood was pumping furiously through their veins and the heartbeat was rapid and sharp, it was like a song in my ears. The theme for me to strike and take what I needed.

Want flashed through my eyes as I ran up to the jogger and grabbed he shoulder sharply. I spun her around and her eyes locked into mine in fear. I tore the cloth from her neck with my claws and I pushed out my teeth. I plunged my fangs hungrily past her warm skin and felt the warm blood rush in to my mouth. She tried to pull away and writhe but I kept an iron grip on her shoulders. The flow began to slow to a trickle and I knew she was dead because I was out of blood, and I could no longer hear a heartbeat. I let her body fall to the floor.

She began to evaporate into dark smoke and her corpse turned black. Her soul lifted up from her body and was a dark red. A crack under her body shot through the ground and flames emerged to the surface, bringing with it, smoke and the screams of the damned. A black smoky hand rose up through the ground and grabbed the soul tightly. A deep sinister laugh was heard before the ground closed up, leaving the area as perfect as before. I watched as other people walked past the scene, completely unaffected.

Were me and the guys the only ones who could see this?!

Yes. The human eye isn’t trained to see the occult

My conscience answered for me as I turned my back from the scene. I walked back into the house slowly, awaiting my fate. Would they all turn their backs on me because of what I was?
I ran into Zacky’s comforting arms and stood with the guys as the girls sat on the couch, obviously awestruck and freaked out at the scene that had unraveled before them.

“Bee…Please tell me it isn’t true.” Vicky pleaded with big wet eyes.

“Girls. I have to tell you something. Vicky, Krystal, im sure you already know. But Megan and Kacie deserve the truth.” I began confidently.

“The guys are vampires…” I said trailing off, watching Megan and Kacie’s expressions. They sat with wide eyes as they contemplated whether this was true.

“She’s not lying.” Krystal said in mono tone.

“Jimmy….y-oure a-a…” Megan stuttered, with her big brown eyes widening in shock.
Jimmy nodded his head and looked down studying the floor. I reached over and gave his hand a gentle squeeze, to reassure him. He smiled at me before I continued.

“The guys are vampires…and now so am I.”

“NO!” Krystal yelled, bursting into tears.

“You promised you wouldn’t hurt her!!!” Vicky yelled coming at Zacky. She swung back to hit him but I quickly grabbed her wrists looking at her dead on.

“Listen to me. If Zacky hadn’t bit me I would have died. And If I didn’t truly love Zacky, we would have died.”

She looked at me helplessly.

“So you’re really okay being like this?” She asked, with much emotion in her voice.

“I have no choice.” I replied forlornly

“Don’t worry girls. She has help.” Matt said rubbing my shoulder smiling at me lightly.

“I don’t know what to say…..wow.” Megan said in awe, looking at the guys.

“Just say that you won’t expose us to anyone. Just say that you still trust us as much as you did before.” I said pleadingly as I allowed them to further absorb the information given to them.

“Okay.” Vicky said coming up to me with her arms outstretched as she pulled me into a hug. One by one, Kacie, Megan, and Krystal got up to hug me as well.

“But bitch if you bite me, I’ll kill your ass.” Vicky warned mockingly.

“Don’t worry that would never happen.” The girls let go and went to hug the guys. Megan was a little scared of Jimmy for a while before I pushed her into his arms and they both laughed regardless of the situation.

“Is everyone good?” Brian asked looking around.

“Yeah I think so.”

“Guys im going to head out. I’ve got work.” Kacie said looking at her watch with concern.

“I think it would be a good idea for us all to go home and let this sink in.” Victoria said holding her head and laughing a bit. They all walked towards the door and closed it behind them leaving me standing in the living room with the guys.

“Im tired as a bitch.” I said a giant yawn escaping from my mouth.

“Good job Bee, you’re as tired as yourself!” Brian said in fake happiness, smirking afterwards.

“Brian Haner Jr. Suck. A. Dick.” I said pausing In between my words and pointing a long fingernail at him.

“Owned!” Johnny yelled excitedly while Matt and Jimmy high fived me. Zacky on the other hand kissed me sweetly.

“Fuck you.” He said going into the den.

“I love you forever Bri Bri!” I squealed happily as I walked up the stairs, ready to get to bed. I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. As I began brushing, I felt this weird tingling sensation that ultimately felt so good. I moaned as I swept the toothbrush over my teeth, and spit into the sink. I went outside after I changed into my pajamas.

I saw Zacky with his back turned to me pulling off his shirt over his head. His hair was wet, must have used Brian’s shower. Little droplets fell from his hair, and onto his back and chest. I watched as his arms and shoulders flexed and I shivered. Leaning against the doorway smirking, I continued to watch as he slid down his jeans into his boxers. I giggled softly and he turned around smirking, his eyes flashing in the dark. I flashed mine back and he raised his eyebrows.

“Are you trying to seduce me?” He asked, mimicking me from last night.

“Is it working?” I asked arching my now curved eyebrows.

“Yeah.” He said as I pushed myself off of the wall walking towards him swaying my hips.

(Zacky PoV)

She walked towards me swaying her hips, her electric eyes fixed on me the whole time. She reached me and put her hands on my shoulders and I rested my hands on her hips. Something about her right now was mesmerizing and I couldn’t help but feel attuned to her.
She reached up to my ear and began whispering little nothings, and grazing her teeth against the sensitive skin under it. I shuddered and let out a barely audible moan and my grip on her hips tightened.

She ground against me as she pressed her lips to mine. I smirked and slipped my tongue in her mouth and she giggled. We fought for dominance until she finally gave up, me overpowering her. We backed up until the back of her knees hit the edge of the bed. She brought me down with her, our lips never parting.
She tugged on the outline of my boxers as my hands traveled up her shirt.

“I thought you were tired.” I asked, breaking the kiss.

“I can always sleep later.”
♠ ♠ ♠
OoOo The makings of some action. lol
im still thinking about adding the actual scene but umm im not sure exactly how to write it. so i have to do that.
Umm
Banners? subs?
Next update=5 comments for mee! (extra is always appreciated)

~R.Vengeance(the epic fail sometimes)