Immortal Enemies

Innocence is Dead

Chapter 23

(Bee PoV)

The sheets were pulled up to my neck as I lay with Zacky in bed. His face was pale and his pretty little eyes were closed. He looked so innocent and new, his tongue was even poking out of the side of his mouth. I rested my head on his bare chest and kissed his bat tattoo. I got out of bed and went to take a quick shower. I like to be clean, sue me.

I stepped out and put on an outfit .
I saw Zacky begin to stir so I sat down next to him on the bed as his eyes slowly opened. A dopey smile took over my face as he smirked at me. He had crazy bed hair and his eyes were shining like they did last night.

He got up to get dressed and I my eyes quickly scanned over his hot bare body.

“Ew Zee! They are called pants!” I said childishly and laughing lightheartedly.

“Oh c’mon Bee, you weren’t complaining last night.” He said smirking pulling on boxers and grey jeans.

*Flashback*(Warning* If this part is awkward for you or you dont like it, just skip it =D)

“Oh my god Zacky! Harder…fuck!”

I threw my head back and moaned as he thrust into me. Every time our hips collided there was a jolt of ecstasy rippling though my body. Our bodies were laced with sweat as our skin touched. He leaned down leaving lusty kisses on my body, and I wrapped my fingers in his vibrant hair, pulling it.

“Fuck.” He growled out as he picked up speed and thrust harder. I squeezed my eyes shut, and clenched my teeth from the pleasure shooting through me.

“Shit Zackyy!” I moaned loudly as he hit a certain spot in me that made me scream.

“Scream my name….one…more..time.” Zacky said gasping, but the air of dominance still there.

“Zaack!” I whined, moving my hips up to his movements.
I dug my nails into his skin, and dragged them down his back and he hissed in pain. He gripped my hips tightly as his movements became faster and more erratic,his breath hitching in his throat. I heard him moan loudly as his incisors slid out, also realizing mine were too. I could tell he was close.

“Fuck…Zacky im almost there i-i.” I said moaning and shaking. Just before Zacky came, he leaned down and aggressively bit down into the soft skin on my neck, reveling in the taste of my blood, as his tongue licked over the bite wound.

“Oh shiiiit!” I yelled as the feelings intensified. The immense pleasure caused me to bite down on Zacky’s neck hard.

“Oh fuck Bee!” He roared as I clenched my eyes and a fire began bubbling in my stomach and moving down.

“ Look at me when you come.” He ordered, his eyes peering into mine, clouded over with love, dominance and lust.

Fireworks exploded inside of me as I finally reached my peak. We both came together and I felt Zacky spill inside of me.

“Ohh! Zaack!”
He rode it out as long as he could until he finally slowed down and collapsed next to me.

“I fucking love you. Your amazing” He said in a deep rough voice. As I lay my head on his damp chest and put his arm around me running his finger along the outline of the “Vengeance” tattoo on my lower back.

“Goodnight Love.”


*End of flashback*

I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek before running into Matty’s room. I knew the guys weren’t awake yet since it was 9 in the fucking morning, yet I was ecstatic. I opened the door to see Matt lying in bed like a baby. His eyes were gently fluttering as he slept and his hands were sprawled out against the pillows. His facial muscles were relaxed. Aww guess who looks adorable this morning?

I contemplated waking him up gently, or crashing down on his bed. I climbed into bed next to Matt and rubbed his arm. He began to react and I smiled with satisfaction. I moved my hand over his stomach and onto his sides. I got closer and began tickling very quickly, my fingers moving at great speeds. He began laughing subconsciously until he woke up thrashing and howling with laughter. A tear came to his eye as he turned to face me with a glare.

“Morning Matty!” I said smiling widely.

“You piss the shit outta me sometimes. But I love you like that.” He said hugging me as I crept out of bed into Brian’s room. I had an idea, yes a mean one.

I stalked into Brian’s room and almost broke down laughing. The sheets were tangled up in his legs and I could see his purple boxers. Is arm was hanging off of one side of the mattress and the other on his abdomen. His head was turned to the side, and his cheek was smooched against the bed. His mouth was hanging open, and I had to say he looked downright retarded.

I walked up to Brian’s sleepingmess form and looked down. I bared my teeth and grazed them against the sensitive skin of his neck. He moaned softly while I suppressed a giggle. I climbed into bed and put my arm on his chest. He turned to face me and mumbled a soft question.

“Vicky?” I sensed him awakening from his dreams so I closed my eyes. I wonder who he is dreaming about? HahaI felt him stir as he began fluttering his eyes open. Okay so I peeked…a little. His eyes opened tiredly and he saw my face before his eyes widened and he began to panic. I opened my eyes widely, scaring him as he was still shocked and a little confused.

“Morning BRIIAAN!!” I shouted shrilly, in his face and jumped out of bed. Leaving the room giggling and warm, as he was still lying down, tired, pissed and confused.

I ran into short shit’s room to see little Johnny Christ sleeping like a baby on his side, with his hands tucked under his head, snoring lightly. It was so cute. I jumped on his bed and shook Johnny. No response. Getting frustrated I began nibbling on the flesh on his cheek. His eyes opened and he stared down at me wide eyed, as I had the skin of his cheek between my teeth.

“Ood…rning onny.” I said through my teeth smiling widely as he looked at me in fear.

“Ahhh!” He yelled jumping up as I let go and jumped back.

“What the hell!” He asked yelling, and rubbing his cheek.

“Im your wakeup call… now wake the fuck up.” I demanded with a goofy smile before slipping out and into Jimmy’s room.

Jimmy was on his stomach, his face pressed into the mattress. His hair was sprawled about and his hands were holding the pillow. I noticed he decided to sport his favorite duck boxers.

I climbed on top of the bed and began to bounce lightly to see if he would respond. He began to stir but he was not even close to being fully awake. I began to jump higher, actually bouncing a sleeping Jimmy on the bed. I plopped down once more bouncing Jimmy high off the mattress. His eyes flashed open in mid air and when his back hit the mattress he freaked out. He began rolling and thrashing and screaming like a pansy. Ultimately that got his ass on the floor and me rolling in laughter.

Johnny appeared in the doorway with an evident bite mark on his cheek.

“She got you too.” He said rubbing it.
Jimmy nodded sadly and I went and kissed his nose in a friendly way.

“Morning Jimbo.” I said before exiting the room and downstairs where my previous victims were already up and walking around. When Johnny and jimmy came downstairs, questions arose.

“Johnny, dude what happened to your face.” He pointed evilly at me and responded.

“She bit me awake.”
The room filled with laughter as we all laughed at his plight.

“Fuck you.” He said before going to find something to eat.

“Guys, you know how I always get those stupid pains in my stomach?” I asked.

“Yeah.”

“Well, when do they eventually stop?” I asked in fear of another assault.

“Usually the first three days. The first day to actually taste the blood. The second because your body craves the taste, and the third to get used to the taste some more and establish your self-restraint.” Matt explained.

“So after today, I won’t get the bitch of all cramps?” I asked hopefully.
Zacky nodded and wrapped his arm around my waist. He was getting more touchy feely and more affectionate, and after yesterday I wasn’t complaining.
Jimmy looked at me with squinty, knowing eyes.

“You two fucked last night didn’t you?” He said with a chuckle

“How did you know?” He asked smirking proudly.

“Well one, we heard Bee.” Johnny began.

“There is a bite mark on both of your necks.” Jimmy added.

“Oh my god! Zacky! Harder!!” Brian mocked, throwing his head back and twisting his face around. I flipped the bitch off.

“I can smell pheromones on you anyways Bee.” Matt said turning to completely face me.

“But Matty! I took a shower!” I whined, but I stopped remembering what pheromones actually were. Damn it helps to pay attention sometimes.

“Guys, I want to go running.” I announced, feeling a rush.

“So go.” Brian said boredly.

“Fine, you fuckers.” I said doing a slight pout.
I ran to the door and opened it, sprinting down the block. I was amazed at my own speed. The wind flew furiously into my face as I sped foreword. To anyone looking at me, I was just a blur, a wind. But as I ran, I felt like I was in a car. Everything around me was moving by rather quickly, but it didn’t seem like I was going that fast. I kicked my legs harder increasing my speed. I grinned at my new abilities. I ran a few more steps before; the ripping feeling came back once more.

Good thing for the last time, but it came back with Vengeance as it was the worst out of the three. It felt like knives dragging their way down my abdomen. I tripped up and began flying forwards, impacting with the ground and bouncing up and rolling on the street. I managed to get on my feet, but I was sliding across the pavement in a crouched position. I stopped clutching my stomach looking around. I locked my eyes on a blonde haired target that looked rather familiar from this point, but I had no time to decipher but my vision was clouded over. I growled animalistically and lunged at her.

I attacked from behind, grabbing her shoulder and digging my nails into her shoulder, whilst she screamed shrilly in pain. The scream sounded so familiar, but the insatiable hunger pangs were stronger than ever so my drive to kill and my thirst for blood were even greater. I drove my teeth into her neck violently as she let out an ear shattering scream. Somewhere in my cold heart I felt a twinge. Her blood rushed forth, pleasing me and the angry beast inside. When the flow began to slow down to a trickle, I jerked her body ripping the skin where my fangs were and causing more to seep out.

Her body was thin and pale when I set it down to the ground but when I saw the face I froze. The cold familiar lifeless face, of the soul I had taken so savagely. I fell down to my knees and held her body close to mine. I wished I could give it all back, but the beast inside chuckled greedily.

I couldn’t do this anymore. This had to end like I ended lives of many innocent. I let my tears fall unto the face of my dear sister

Ashley…
♠ ♠ ♠
omg! I killed ashley!
and added the ZV Action. haha

I want no n e e d zeh Comments people!
and thanks to everyone who reads and SynysterSunshine6661
And Happy Late fourth of July
S y N g A t E s' B i R t H d aY i s T u E s D a y!!!