Immortal Enemies

Tasty

Chapter 24

(Brian PoV)

I sat on the couch absent mindedly looking around, pondering on what to do. The house
was quiet, except for the occasional.

“No dude!! You cheated! I want a rematch bitch!!” From Jimmy, Johnny or Zacky playing on the game console downstairs.
I rolled my eyes and got up to walk to the basement when an alarm went off in my head. I sensed increased fear and panic and I whipped my head around.
Bee burst through the door, blood on her face and she looked frantic. She ran into me and her eyes widened when she hit my chest. She must have been running pretty damn fast cause she almost sent me flying. I caught her shoulders to keep her still and I looked into her eyes.

Panic. Fear. Sadness.

She grabbed me tightly and began crying furiously.

“Whoa Bee, calm down. Shh, it’s okay.” I tried reassuring, rubbing her back. Anything to make her stop crying. Zacky, Jimmy and Johnny appeared from the basement, and Matt flew down the stairs.

“What happened?!” Jimmy yelled.

“I don’t know I was here and she burst into the room crying.” I defended myself.

“Bee why are you crying.” Zacky asked and she pulled away from my chest to hug him just as tightly.

“Because Zacky, she’s dead. My sister is dead.” She said softly.

“Wow. Bee im sure they will find her killer somehow.” Johnny said comfortingly.

“No. Guys you don’t understand. I’m Ashley’s killer. She said her eyes turning empty and icy.”

“What do you mean?! You killed your sister!” I yelled surprised that she needed blood that badly to kill her own flesh and blood.

“Brian! I didn’t even know it was her. I couldn’t see who it was until it was too late!” She yelled, now visibly angrier at me.

“I wish I could take it back. She was my sister…” she trailed off.

“Bee I know.”

“No you don’t!’ She yelled suddenly, rage and regret building in her eyes.

“Do you know what it’s like to kill someone you love just to make your own pain go away?” She asked, her voice becoming softer and her eyes widening with tears outlining them.

“Bee…” Zacky tried but she wouldn’t hear it.

“No. You don’t.”

“Stubborn Bitch.” I mumbled quietly.

She turned around, her eyes bright red and blazing. Her nostrils were flared and her lips were a straight line. She looked like she would detonate any second. Deep down inside, fear struck me and I felt almost helpless. I’ve never seen an angry Bee, and this time she was infuriated.
She flew at me, knocking me to the floor and she pinned me down. Her blazing eyes burning mine.

“Listen asshole I don’t fucking have time, nor the patience for your fucking comments.” She spat calmly, which scared me even more.

“Shut the fuck up Brian, because I am not afraid to injure you severely.” She said again, her red eyes beginning to turn black.

“Im sorry…” I said helpless and defeated.
She got off of me seething and dashed upstairs, I could feel her blazing hands on my shoulders still, and I think she left marks. Everyone watched as she rushed upstairs in fury and self pity. I instantly felt guilt settle in me, I shouldn’t have been such an ass.

“Brian…what the fuck?” Jimmy said looking very pissed off.

“I don’t know really she was just wasn’t listening and it got me a little annoyed.” I tried backing up my actions, but even I knew that wasn’t good enough.

“Look I don’t give a shit Brian, but you better get your ass upstairs and fucking do something about it right now.” Zack said fiercely, he just as angry, and his teeth bared.
I walked upstairs with all eyes on me; I felt them burning on my back. I reached the door and put my hand on the knob.

“Go the fuck away Brian.” She said from inside.

“I am coming in anyways Bee.” I said after I realized the door was locked. I concentrated and disappeared from behind the door. I reappeared in front of a crying Bee sitting on Zack’s bed.
“What the hell? Haner i swear if you dont-” She looked at me confused and angry

“Its one of our many talents. I can teach it to you later, but I came to talk to you now.” I said cutting to the chase.

“Okay Brian, what do you want from me? Have you come to tell me what a fuck up I am?” she asked, more tears falling from her face.

“No actually, I came to apologize.”
Her eyes widened in surprise.

“Im sorry I didn’t respect the death of your sister, and im sorry for being such an ass to you. I was just being selfish and thinking only how I felt and Im sorry.”
She studied my face, searching for a sign of a lie. She got up and walked towards me. She wrapped her small arms around my torso and squeezed tightly. Bee's hugs were more like death chokes, Vampire or not.
“Its okay Bri, I forgive you. But don’t piss me off like that ever.” She said laughing slightly, but I knew she meant that as a threat.

“Okay I promise.”
We walked out of the room with Bee behind me. I as I reached the bottom of the staircase I noticed bee was still a few steps behind. She smirked before jumping off of the stair, aiming straight at Zacky. He caught her in his arms barely stumbling back. She giggled and he smiled brightly. Their noses were touching as they looked into each other’s eyes. Its moments like these I wished Vicky were one of us.

(Bee PoV)

I jumped from the stairs and flew at zacky. He caught me in his arms while I giggled wildly and he smiled widely at me. Our noses were touching and I could see the pure light in his eyes dance around. He put me back on my feet and slung his arm over my shoulder. I was looking up at him still smiling and he pecked my lips. But when I looked in front of me, I froze over. I felt all of the blood drain from my body and my face paled. My eyes turned an icy hollow blue, and they were normally hazel. I felt like I was going to freeze to death.
There in front of me, shone a white silhouette of a girl. When I looked closely I recognized the girl to be… Ashley

“W-what do you want?” I asked, trembling and paralyzed.

“I see the fate you have fallen to Brianna She said emphasizing my name.

“What do you mean? We are dead!” I said freaked out.

“Babe who are you talking to?” Zacky asked as I yelled at the empty space. Ashley smirked, as the guys couldn’t see the soul of my fallen sister.

“A-ashley! She’s right t-there!!” I pointed to her, but they only saw the wall.

“Im sorry you have to fall to the fate you have.” She said again as she began to flicker in and out of my view. I knew she had to go soon.

“I don’t understand.” I said hopelessly confused.

“What I meant was. Im sorry you have to go to hell.”

“What?!”

“You are a vampire. You need to kill humans like me to live.” She said as she began to fade away.”
I felt a feeling of guilt hit me. But it was instantly relieved as she reached out to me.

“Please don’t beat yourself up over this…” Ashley begged

“No you don’t understand! I killed you to make my pain go away. What about the pain I caused you?” I argued through an assault of freezing tears

“I know you didn’t mean it. You didn’t know it was me. You could have killed yourself if you didn’t.”

“But that’s not a good enough excuse for me!” I yelled, still receiving puzzled looks from the guys.

“It's good enough for me. And I forgive you. Don’t argue, please. Don’t worry I’ll always be here when you need me.” She said before she faded away. I helplessly fell to my knees and curled up on the floor.

“Im sorry.”
A warm presence came over my huddled form on the floor. It warmed my body and felt like someone was hugging me.

“I forgive you…” The voice whispered in my ear. Before slowly fading away.
Someone grabbed my hand and helped me up, wiping my tears from my face.

“What the hell just happened?” Johnny asked puzzled. I looked to my right to see Jimmy, Brian, Matt and Zacky backed up against the wall with scared looks on their faces just staring at me.

“I saw my sister.” I said looking back to the spot where she once stood.

“You saw your dead sister?” Matt asked slowly like I was retarded.

“Yes Matthew, I saw my dead sister. We are dead too, remember?” I shot back

“What did she say?”

“She forgives me.”

I stood there thinking for a while. Taking in everything, and I needed some form of a release.
I grabbed Zacky’s hand trying to lead away from the topic and went into the basement, the guys followed suit. I wanted to play his guitar as my release, and I was going to. I scrambled into the back room, despite Zacky’s protests from the last time I messed with his guitar. I found Brian’s “Syn” guitar. I picked up the black pinstriped guitar and walked back into the room. I sat on the couch and looked at the guys who were just staring at me expectantly.

“Why do you have my guitar?”

“Why don’t you have your guitar.” I shot back

“Cause you have it.”

“Exactly. So shut up.” I said laughing as I nervously wiggled my fingers over the strings. I played a few quick scales increasing my speed. My fingers flew effortlessly up and down the neck.

“Damn, this plays pretty good.” I commented, while Brian smirked. I began playing the intro to ‘Everlong’ while they just stared at me.

“What I like that song!” I protested

“No, not that! You fucking rock!” Jimmy said getting pretty excited.

“Aww thanks Jim.”

“Zacky you play guitar, Syn you play guitar, why don’t cha guys play a little something together.”
They stared at me.

"Aw come on please. Im sad."

I asked batting my eyelashes and giving Brian his guitar. Zacky got another guitar, the one I didn’t break, and began playing. They put their backs together and began playing some melody I didn’t recognize but sounded awesome. I watched as Brian’s fingers whisked across the neck as did Zack’s but it was obvious Brian was lead guitarist.
Zacky’s tongue poked slightly out of his mouth as he concentrated. They both hit their last notes. They both looked up smiling and it was cute how they worked together.

“That was really awesome!” I said excitedly bouncing on the couch being my spaztastic self.

“Thanks.” They said at the same time, while I giggled.

“So what does Matty do?” I asked causing everyone to look at Matt.

“I sing.”

“Oh my gosh! You can sing?!” I asked excitedly. I never knew everyone was so talented.

“Yeah.” He said a blush creeping up on his cheeks.

“Well you’re not just standing there looking pretty, sing something Matt.” I demanded, eager to hear him sing.

I don’t belong here, we gotta move on dear. Escape from this Afterlife; cause this time im right to move on and on, far away from here. Got nothing against you and surely I miss you This place, for all peace and light And I’d hope you might, take me back inside When the time is right.
He finished, holding the note for a few extra seconds. His voice was rough but comforting. It definitely blew me away.

“Damn…” I said pondering.

“Did you guys ever start a band together?”

“Yeah, a long time ago but it was just for fun really. We only practice sometimes just to keep us occupied and interested.” Johnny said.

“Christ, what do you do?”

“Bass.” He said proudly.

“Can’t spell bass without ass.” Zacky said smirking.
I laughed and smacked his chest while everyone laughed at Johnny. I walked over to him and put my arm around his shoulder.

“I bet he plays pretty badass.” I said pointing at him with my thumb while he agreed.

“What about me?” jimmy pouted.

“C'mere Jimmy.” I said holding out my arms and hugged him. I kissed his cheek in a friendly way and said loudly and obnoxiously so everyone could hear.

“Don’t worry Jim, I bet you’re the best one here.”
He smiled proudly and smirked at the guys. I turned around to face them all with a grin on my face as they all had those dumb competitive guy faces. I found my eyes staring at Zacky, his eyes staring into mine as well. He was wearing his infamous smirk which added to his effect.

Thinkin' about me?

I could be….Hey sexy I said with a giggle. He was wearing a grey zip-up, sleeveless vest with a hood. A black shirt underneath and jeans. His hair was purple and his eyes looked a blue green. He looked at me with arched eyebrows and I could have jumped him right there.

Zacky you look really hot right now though. Im not even kidding.

Hehe, I try. You look pretty tasty yourself
I had to laugh at that. I just laughed out of nowhere since the guys weren’t aware of our little conversation.

“What’s so funny?”

“Well Zacky says I look tasty.” I said laughing as everyone laughed and looked at Zacky strangely.
I heard a short ring and my ear twitched a little at the noise. I went upstairs to the door. The bell rang again as I was almost there.

“Im fucking coming.” I said frustrated.
I turned the lock and pulled open the door. As it swung open, I gasped as the two people on earth who I couldn’t hate more stood before me.

“Hello Brianna.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oh she saw Ashley.
And bee is tasty.
Who is at the door!!! any guesses? l
I love love love all of you who have read my story so far and commented.
More comments keep my inspiration for this story and i have been losing it lately so more comments= more updates!!!

R. fucking Vengeance (who terrorizes kids at neighborhood parks)