Immortal Enemies

Im looking for Vengeance

Chapter 26

(Bee PoV)

I stomped furiously down the walkway and down the street with Megan barely keeping up and trying to console me.

“Bee! Where are you going!!” She asked as I kept going. I wasn’t running to my full talents or anything but I was still going pretty fucking fast. I saw the beach in full view, the ocean waves crashing at the shore, took away my anger and replaced it with the cold feeling inside.

I finally reached the sand, crouching down in front of where the water constantly came in and then pulled away. Moving the little colored shells and sending little sand grains swirling around my feet. The sun was high in the sky and casting a beautiful shimmering light on the blue waters.

“Bee whats wrong, please tell me.” Megan pleaded, getting me to cave with a pout.

“Nothing really. Its just that I have had a bad experience with…drugs.” I said choking out the words as the tears began to set in.

*Flashback*

I grabbed my tiny plush kitty and picked up some of the dolls left on my living room floor and began to play with them and dress them up. I looked up and smiled happily as my mother came into the room with a glowing smile on her face as she walked towards me.

“Mommy!” I cried as she crouched down to my level.

“Hello baby girl.” She cooed at me as I giggled brightly as she tickled me. I tried wriggling out of her grasp but she picked me up, sweeping my little ponytail over my shoulder. I wrapped my tiny arms around her neck, fiddling with her gold necklace. She carried me into my pink and white room, and placed me on my pink swirly sheets.

“I love you honey.” She said before kissing my forehead and exiting the room, turning on my little lamp before she left. I heard her room door close as I stayed awake looking at the plastic colorful stars on the ceiling. They glowed a greenish glow from the slight darkness. I heard noises coming from downstairs as the front door opened and closed. I scurried out of my bed, tagging along Kitty as I crept out of the door. I padded my feet down the carpet stairs and reached the living room where most of my toys still lay.

My real father was standing in the door way, and a smile lit up my face, but not tonight. He looked like he was swaying on his feet, and his clothes looked disheveled and his hair was fairly messed up. He had bloodshot eyes and pale skin.

“Daddy!” I cried happily, not realizing he looked dangerous and wild eyed.
He walked towards me on shaky feet and I began to cower from him.

He grabbed my tiny wrist and yanked me towards him roughly. I let out a loud squeal and I heard rustling from upstairs. My mother came down the stairs yelling and angry. My dad looked from her to me before increasing his grip on me and smirked evilly.

“You don’t talk to me like that. How dare you?” He said in a rough edgy voice before he struck me across the face with one swift movement of his hand.

My mother yelled as I cried out in pain, think tears sliding down my cheeks. He hit me once again when my mother tried to take me away from him, and my mother getting hurt also.
She began yelling at him about ‘drugs’ and late nights out.

Thosel ‘drug’ things had caused me so much pain from him, and the night wasn’t over. My mother told me to go upstairs to my room, where I crawled into bed touching my cheek and curling up tight. Right before I almost fell asleep, the door creaked open to reveal the tall man in my doorway. I curled under the covers and waited for what was to come.

“You little bitch.” He roared as his hands cmame down powerfully on my small trembling body I cried out in tears but not before earning more hits to stay quiet. My tired little eyes closed into the blackness around me, the last glimpse I had before I never saw him again was his hand connected with my tear stained cheek..


The tears rolled quickly down my face now as Megan slung her arms around my shoulders, holding me and trying to tell me its okay.

“It was the last time I ever saw him again.” I said sniffling and my voive breaking.

That was the reason why I promised to never let myself get into the hardcore shit. I could deal with cigarettes for a short while, but even they remotely reminded me of that night when I was 6. Around that time, my stepfather began coming around, and I doubt Ashley wasn’t even aware of it.

The tide rose higher, because the water now lapped up at my toes and feet. I stared out into the ocean, letting a part of me cast out into the waves, gently rolling and crashing. We stayed, just watching the sun dip lower in the sky, different colors mixing in and swirling around.

“C’mon Megan I think we should get back.” I said, raising myself off of the sand. We began walking home and Megan hopped into her car, bidding me goodbye before I opened the door. I walked in and sat on the couch, watchin as Zacky was in the kitchen with Matt and Jimmy.

I felt the sudden urge to cry, and I felt even worse knowing I wouldn’t be able to control myself from breaking down. I saw Jimmy standing up looking like he knew I needed a hug. I let out a tiny squeak before running over and grabbing Jimmy and holding him tightly as I cried onto his shirt. He rubbed my back before telling me.

“ I wont say its okay because its not. They shouldn’t have done it, and Zacky is fucking stupid for doing that shit with Christ.” He said bluntly but reassuringly.

“I know Jimmy, but I cant help it.” I said through my hiccupping and assault of tears.
I felt his presence from my right side, and I looked over to see Zacky standing near the doorway with his hands in his pockets and an unreadable expression. I held Jimmy closer to me.

“Oh Bee…” Brian said walking over and hugging me and Jimmy.

“I don’t undertand why he would just do that.” I said crying.

“Please don’t cry because Zacky is a dipshit.” Jimmy pleaded, while a tiny smile cracked on my face.”

“I should so kick his ass.” I said crying and laughing at the same time.

“Im putting my money on you.” Brian said laughing and I hugged him tighter.

“You know what guys, im just gonna head up…” I said indicating towards the bedrooms upstairs.

“Night my sexy friend.” Jimmy said with a light smile, before kissing my forehead.

“Night Bee.” Brian said, kissing my temple. I walked up the stairs past Zacky and into our bedroom.

I lay down on the bed staring at the ceiling trying to figure out my thoughts from memories. I felt his presence again and I sat up to look near the door to see Zacky looking only a little sober. His eyes were heavy but held anger.

“Why did you just run off like that.” He asked calmly, but I still detected the trace of anger in it.

“First tell me why you decided to get fucking trashed with Johnny!” I countered, pissed off from he being the reason I left.

“I can do what I fucking want, you don’t tell me what to do.” He said dangerously.

“ Well oviously you weren’t being smart enough to actually think about what you are fucking doing.

“I don’t fucking need you telling me if I can or cant do shit.” He said walking up closer.

“Then I don’t need you as a fucking babysitter, asking where I go!” I said standing up.

“Well im going to ask since you’re the one staying here.” He said coldly, almost resentfully.

“ I don’t need to stay her-“

“All this bullshit about what you need and what you don’t need. Cause I fucking don’t need you to fucking bother me about your crap. I don’t need you to fucking be here!” He yelled over me, his green eyes swirling with anger and frustration.

“Okay then Zack, then I don’t want to be here.” I stated coldly, looking him dead in the eye before roughly bumping his shoulder and walking out of his room. I wandered down the hall quietly letting a few tears slip until I found Matt’s door. He was just the person I needed to see. His overprotective qualities made him like an older brother to me.

“Matty?” I asked quietly, peeking my head into the room. Matt was on the bed watching Adult Swim

“Yeah Bee, are you okay? Is this about earlier?” He asked with pure concern.

“Well not really. Zack and I just had a fight and im not staying with him right now.” I said sadly and quietly, wiping away more tears that refused to stop falling.

“Can I stay in here tonight Matt?” I looked up at him with hopeful eyes.

“Of course”, he said motioning me over.
I crawled under the sheets and snuggled next to Matt. I rested my head on his chest, as his arm lay on my shoulder.

“I luvs you Matty you’re the best.” I said with a slight laugh, trying to lighten the mood.

“I love you too, goodnight kid.” He said before I began to fall into a dream-sequence.

(Zacky PoV)

I put my hand to my forehead in frustration. My thoughts were still swimming around from those lines I did with Johnny.

“Fuck..” I squeezed my eyes shut and lay my back on the mattress. I heard a door squeak open and close followed by a swift opening. Brian came in my room with a stern expression on his face. I let out a deep breath before sitting up to face him. My head was starting to hurt a bit, and I was getting pissed off.

“Why the fuck did you have to go get trashed with Christ?!” He said loudly, but not to the point of yelling.

“ Honesty dude, I don’t know.” I said groaning.

“Do you not care that your girlfriend was crying in the hallway?” He asked like I was some kind of heartless being.Was I?

“She’s crying?” I asked, truthfully unknowing that I had hurt her that bad.

“Yes you dipshit, worse than before. Did you yell at her or something?”

“We got into a fight earlier…” I said trailing off.

“she should have seriously kicked your ass like she wanted to.” He said shaking his head.

“Why didn’t she?”

“Cause she fucking loves you Zack.”
He walked out of the room, closing the door with a heavy sound, that sent waves of pain through my head. I groaned laying down on the mattress.

“I fucked up.”

*
* * * * *

I woke up with the sun directly on my face from the window near the bed. I looked around the room quickly, with fear growing but as my thoughts came back to me, I remembered the fight with Zacky. I a wave of sadness immediately hit me and I felt bad. I quietly got out of Matt’s bed and went to the bathroom to shower but all of my clothes were in Zacky’s room.

“Shit…”

I just gotta suck it up. Its not like he can tell me I cant get my stuff. I walked out of the room, a determined look set on my face. I reached his door and opened it to see him still in bed sleeping. I walked over to the dresser, not bothering to be quiet and I pulled out my
clothes

I walked into the shower in Zacky’s room seeing as there was no point in going all the way to Matt’s room. Once I was dressed and had on some light eyeliner like always, I exited the bathroom only to come face to face with Zacky. It was inevitable because it’s his bedroom.
He doesn’t need me, so ill just be out of his way. I gave him a tiny forced smile, before walking past him and out of the room. I grabbed my phone, texting Vicky, who I learned went to Puerto Rico.

mE: Hey Vic, how’s Rico?
viC: Its fucking hot!!
mE: Id rather be there right now 
viC: Aw shit wht’s wrong?
mE: Me nd Zack had a fight…
viC: Im kicking his ass.
mE: Your not even in America…
viC: Im still gonna kick his ass. Lol
mE: Im gonna go now.
viC: Alright, Later Bee.

I shut off my phone, and stood up. Zacky was the only one awake, and he looked pissed off.

“Why were you in Matt’s room?” He asked, not bothering to stay calm

“Because I slept in matt’s bed.” I replied shrugging, cause I didn’t see the problem here.

“Are you openly telling me, that you just fucked him?!” He yelled. My eyes widened in shock and disbelief.

“Your joking with me right.” I said in a disbelieving tone.

“There is nothing funny to joke about when you fucked one of my best friends!!”

“Zacky, I didn’t sleep with Matt.” I yelled back, equally as angry.

“Your dumbass was still stoned when we got into that stupid fucking argument and you said you didn’t need me. So I went to stay with Matt you fucking ass!”
He looked taken aback by my outburst, and he instantly shut up.

“Are you sober enough to listen to me?” I spat with venom on every word as I walked past him to the living room. It was like we were back to square one, us hating each other except there was a twist, I was a vampire. Now that I don’t have Zacky, I feel disconnected. But I am not gonna forgive him this easily. I can be just as stubborn as he is. Brian came down the stairs in basketball shorts and a hoodie.

“Briiiaan.” I whined patting the seat next to me.

“Morning starshine.”

“Its noon…” I said laughing.

“Smartass.” He said sitting on me.

“Ow! Brian how many times must I tell you that you are a million times heavier than me!”

“Oh so you cant handle this?” he said smirking.

“ You wish I would.” I said smirking.
I kissed his cheek as a friendly guesture.’

“You made my afternoon Bri.” I said laughing.

“So how are you and Zacky.” He asked finally getting off of my lap to ask.

“He just bitched at me cause he thought I fucked matt.”

“What!?”

“ after the fight yesterday, he told me he didn’t need me, so I went to matt’s room and I stayed in there for the night. Its not like we did anything. Then he just bitched me out and accused me of sleeping with him so I put him in his place and came here.” I said with icy eyes.

“ He knows he messed up, but why did you freak out so much when he and johnny got fucked up?”
I sucked in a deep breath.

“Well when I was about 6 my actual father used to come in late at night stoned. I didn’t know what was wrong with him at the time so I thought it was normal. He started talking about all these thing I didn’t understand, and my mother was yelling at him. And every time she yelled he hit us.” I paused remembering the memory. Brian’s eyes looked so soft and glassy like they were gonna melt.

“My mother told me to go upstairs, and they continued to argue. I remember him coming back and again threatening me for thing I didn’t know of or understand. And he began hitting me again, this time making sure my mother didn’t come. The last thing I remember is him saying ‘You little bitch’ before I probably passed out. I never saw him again.” I finished, my breath becoming hitched in my throat, and a few stray tears down my face.

“ He should have never done that to you. Im sorry that had to happen.” Brian said firmly and giving me a much needed hug.
Jimmy came downstairs and joined us on the couch.

“Sup Brian, sup my sexy friend.” Jimmy greeted.

“ Hey Jim.” I said, feeling a little emotional from the story I told brian.
“sup Rev.”

“Hey are you alright?”

“Too much shit for me to deal with.” I replied.

“Its okay, Uncle Jimmy will make it better.” He said hugging me again.

“ Lets go to the bar.” Brian said with a lazy grin.

“Does your world revolve around booze Captain Retard?” I asked laughing.

“Yes it does, and you could use a drink.” He said trying to sway my opinion. It was a good time for liquor. Hell, anytime is a good time.

“Fine, but only cause I like to party.” I said caving.

“Lets get dressed.” Jimmy said, leading to all of us rushing upstairs. I reached Zacky’s room before Brian yelled very loudly.

“Get up you fuckers, we are going to get trashed!!!”

“Shut up!” a voice yelled.

“What was that Christ?!!” Brian yelled as his voice began to fade as he got closer to what I figure was Johnny’s room.

I rolled my eyes and changed into my club outfit
I walked downstairs to realize that I had taken the longest to get ready.

“Well its about goddamn time.” Brian said exaggeratedly. They all gave me nods of approval, and Zack was looking up at me with sparkly eyes and his hands in his pockets. I blushed a little, but I put my head down hididng my reddened face with my hair as I descended down the stairs. Damn he still had the ability to make me blush.
I walked out of the door first, throwing up my hands and screaming into the crisp evening air.

“Who’s car are we stealin’?” I asked looking at the five cars in the driveway.

“I’d say we take Matt’s truck.” Johnny spoke up quietly. I was pissed at Zacky and short-shit at the moment, but I could forgive Johnny a lot easier. Im the bitch that holds grudges.
We all piled into Matt’s truck and I got stuck with the arrangement of Zacky, Me, Jimmy, Johnny.

“ Fuck…” I muttered as I climbed in. He better not try to talk to me unless he needed something that I classified as important.

“Looks like im stuck with the hot chick.” Jimmy said wiggling his eyebrows.

“Shut up Rev” I said mocking his nick name. I felt a weird tingling on my lower back where my “Vengeance” tattoo was. I shifted in the seat to try and make myself more comfortable.

The car whizzed past a bunch of bright lights and stores before we arrived at place called “Luna”, that I have heard is pretty exclusive. I stepped out of the car and walked up to the door where a bouncer in a black suit and glasses stood holding a link to a rope.
Matt stepped up and did that signature guy head nod move, and the man unlocked the ring and moved aside the rope for us to get in.

There was a hallway leading to the actual door to the club, and from there I could hear and feel the loud music pulsing, and the lights flash from underneath the door. I pulled on the handle and a tiny gust of wind flew at us as we entered the place. A smile lit up my face as I saw people dancing and the bar in the back. I scurried over to the booth and slid in. The guys all appeared with smiles on their faces.
I waited until Brian sat down on the end to ask.

“Hey Brian, since your up you wouldn’t mind getting the drinks right?”

He gave me the finger before getting up and going over to the bar.
He returned shortly with our drinks and I threw mine back quickly. I was looking for a good time tonight, but I also wanted to ease most of the pain I felt.
By the time I was on my 10th or so shot, I was completely wasted. I had a dopey smile on, and the guys were laughing and talking about random shit.

“Dude, Brian. Your so pretty.” Johnny said swaying in his seat in the middle of the shot.

“I love you Christ.” Brian slurred and I began laughing loudly.

“Guys! Guys, ‘member when Zacky and Brian fucking made out?!” I said loudly and chuckling. Everyone roared with laughter.

“Aw gross!!” Jimmy said wrinkling his nose.

“Who wants to dance with me?!” I said excitedly looking around at all of the blank faces.

“No way in hell.” Matt said

“I don’t dance.” Jimmy slurred.

“ I just don’t wanna.” Brian said.

“Too fucking bad.” I said getting out of the booth and grabbing Brian’s hand. I dragged him behind me to the dancefloor.

I danced around him as he just swayed on his feet, doing nothing and standing out like a retard.

“C’mon Briiian. You look silly. Dance!” I said bumping my hip into his. I kept dancing and encouraging Brian to keep going. Eventually all those shots caught up with him and he had his hands awkwardly on my hips.

“Dude, its okay. Relax.” I assured him with a smile.

Pretty soon me and Brian were grinding like drunken whores while getting catcalls by the guys minus Zacky. I saw a few glares from some blonde girl obviously trying to get Brian’s attention. And I smiled to myself. I wasn’t even attracted to Brian and I had some bitch wanting my spot. The song ended and I turned around to look up at him. He had a serious look plastered on his face, and he was staring at the door.

“Brian. Brian are you okay?!”I was beginning to get very worried. I looked over at the booth to see the other guys also staring at the door.

“Brian! Tell me whats going o-“ An alarm went off in my head, and a loud bang was heard. I was grabbed and pulled down as Brian crouched over me. I ducked down and made my way lowly back to the booth.

“BANG!!”

Loud gunshots rang through the club and the music was cut off abruptly. Screaming and breaking glass was heard as people stuggled to exit and hide. Two strange, yet familiar looking men entered with guns and suits. One had white hair and the other had jet black hair.

Their eyes were mysteriously luminescent, lust like mine. And as they voiced their threats, I could see sharp teeth protruding as they gave sneaky smiles. Another gunshot fired and I scrambled onto the nearest person’s lap. Which just so luckily happened to be Zacky’s.

He held me tightly, and I must say I missed this contact from him.
The one with the white hair, spoke loudly and with a demonic hiss.

“Im looking for Vengeance.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Drama!
Yeea! Heres another update!
Erm. Sorry guys but there wont be a sequel to this story *insert sad face*
But i have already started a new ZV story called Im Not Insane
I have a little tester chapter out for it so can i get some comments or subscribers to let me know if i should continue?
And if anyone wants to make it a nice banner, id be so happy!!
5 comments for the next epic last chapter?!!!