Immortal Enemies

Until The End

Chapter 27

(Bee PoV)

I felt his body stiffen and his blood run cold as he held me firmly in his grasp.

“ Who are they!” I whispered sharply. I knew they weren’t gonna go down without a fight, and I was always prepared.

Matt stood up, and the rest of us stood up instinctively. I smoothed out my dress a bit in a nervous habit as they looked over here with a smirk.

They walked towards us and we all filed out of the booth. I was helping, no matter what Matthew Sanders told me. They weren’t going to threaten Zacky and get away with it on my standards. Fuck no they aren’t.

“Shadows.” The one in the black hair said as we stood facing them.

“Who the fuck are you?” He spat angrily. I could feel the tension building as teeth bared and eyes flashed.

“We know who you all are. Especially that little whore next to you Syn.”

“Fuck you.” I spat, but I got jabbed in my side by Jimmy telling me to shut up.

“ You remember us don’t you princess? The white haired one spat and my eyes widened in shock.

Memories and images flashed in my mind. The day at the beach, those bastards who took me. The silver eyed Vampire. The cold basement. It was all clear now. They had come to avenge their leader.

“No.” I whispered. My Vengeance tattoo tingled again and I reached for my lower back, but I felt Zacky’s hand around my waist.

“So you’re Vengeance.” The one with the jet black hair spat.

“I’d expected a better challenge.”

I could feel the chilly air around me, but for some reason it was the opposite with me. My skin was flaming hot with anger. My fists were clenched and my teeth bared. I could feel my vision clouding with red, but something told me to calm down.

They pointed their guns at us and everything seemed to happen in slow motion. The trigger slowly went down and the sound rang clear but the bullet was spiraling straight at me. My eyes widened and I stepped towards the side just as it was about to reach me, then everythinf seemed to return to normal time as it crashed against the wall. The guys all rushed at they two vampires as people got up to evacuate.

I went to run up to the bastard that tried to shoot me but I was restrained by a pair of strong arms I did not recognize. My anger skyrocketed and I screamed loudly before savagely biting into the arm that held me. The person let out a growl and loosened their grip. I broke free and turned around and decked him in the face watching him fly off of his feet and on his back, holding his now broken jaw.

I kicked him forcefully in the side for good measure before turning around to see that more guys had decided to join us. I saw Johnny beginning to struggle with a vampire twice his size. Before he could hit him, I ran up from behind and snapped his neck in a 90 degree angle and watched as he fell to the floor.
Johnny looked surprised when he saw me behind the fallen figure but I smiled at him.

“Its okay Johnny.” I said turning around just in time to see a fist flying at me. I cought it swiftly, before I crushed his hand in mine, watching him crumple to the ground in pain. I grabbed him by his neck and lifted him up to my height. I slammed my fist into his face numerous times and pushed his throat in, restricting his breathing. I stepped back until

I bumped into someone’s back. I turned around to face Zacky tearing someone to shreds with his claws and teeth.

Babe, im so sorry I hurt you. I heard in my head. IT was so thoughtful he was thinking of me when he could get killed, but he shoulnt be!

Okay Zack, I forgive you but you shouldn’t be thinking about me right now!

I cant help it. I needed to know if you still loved me

“Fuck!” I screamed as I saw red seeping down my arm. I saw the white haired man smiling and holding the smoking gun. I screamed and glared at the gun with hate as I charged at him. Suddenly, the gun exploded into tiny ashes that fell from his hand. Did I do that?!
I reached him and again time seemed to slow down as I drew my fist back to hit him, and returned to normal time as I delivered a strong blow to his ribs.

I felt the rippling and cracking of his ribcage as It was reduced to tiny fragments. He coughed up pools of blood.
I heard a loud roar that made my ear twitch, followed by a sharp stabbing pain through my chest, near my heart. I t felt like I had been stabbed, but when I looked down, there was
nothing there.

I turned to see my worst fear. The black haired vampire, had an evil smirk on his face as Zacky held his chest. I looked closer to see a metal rod protruding from him, and blood poured out.

I froze stiff and my eyes turned blue. Tears flew down my face as I sreamed and cried as I ran to him. The bastard that impaled him was standing above him as I lay near him. I spotted a metal glint in on the floor and I reached for it and quickly threw it at the vampire. It flew straight towards him, and was stabbed right in his throat. I watched as he fell to the floor. I knew it wouldn’t kill him, but the rapid time that he was losing blood would.

“Zacky…” I said as I lay my head on his chest. I could still feel it rising and falling, but his breaths were short and quick.

“Bee… im so sorry I fucked up.” He said spitting out blood, as the spark in his green eyes began flickering to fade.

“No … its okay I forgive you. Zacky please don’t leave me.” I pleaded through tears.

“It has to happen. And im so sorry I told you I didn’t need you. I need you more than I even understand. I love you.” He said before his eyes grew heavy.

“What will happen to me when you go…”

“You’re my other half. You feel my pain… You cant go much longer without me.” he said gasping loudly.

“I cant do that. I need you here…” I cried on his chest. He weakly rubbed my back. I felt his body slow down, and I reached up to his face, and I kissed his lips. I felt one last spark before i lay my head back down on his chest. His arms were still around me.

“ Remember that I love you.” He whispered so lightly, you would have thought it was in your imagination. I could feel nothing from him no more, and a big piece of me felt ripped away. I felt so hollow inside.

Sadness and anger coursed through my body as I shook and whimpered. An assault of tears flew down my face as I cried loudly, not caring who was around. I felt a few wet drops land on the back of my hand. I looked up to see the guys crying.
Matt picked me up and held me in a h`ug as I cried into his chest.

“Matty…” I choked out.

“Matty he’s dead!! And im going to die!!” I cried loudly and he held me tighter.
I reached up and kissed his cheek, before going over to hug Jimmy.

“Jimmy I love you so much.” I said as I felt his tears fall onto my shoulder.

“I love you too Bee.”
He let go of me and I ran over to Johnny. I hugged him tightly.

“ I love you too badass Johnny Christ.” I said crying, with a slight smile.

“Bri Bri!” I cried as I held him. Brian and Jimmy were my best friends. I would miss them a lot.

“Bee…” He said. I also felt a tear fall on my cheek from him. I heard a great rumbling that caused me to pull away to look in Zacky’s direction. A giant crack in the ground appeared, and I could hear screams and see the flames of hell licking at the ground. Zacky’s body disappeared and i heard his voice scream, and I could see a silhouette of him instead falling into the flames and I felt my heart twinge.

I knew I was on my way there as I felt a great rip inside of me. I screamed in pain as I disconnected. I saw my body fall to the floor and disappear in black smoke. I felt a pull to the great crack, and the flames shot higher and screams came louder. I stood at its edge and I turned around to look at the guys. They all looked at me with taery eyes and I smiled warmly once more before a powerful wind swept me back, sending me falling into hell.

I let out an earshattering scream and I heard screams of protest from the surface as I was hit with searing heat and I saw the world above me close. As I was falling, I saw a white glow surround me, but grew more red in color as I continued my downward progression.
I felt a warm hand on my back and I looked to see none other than Zacky. Everything was still blur as we fell.

“Zacky?...”

“Your one and only"
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww! it wasnt exactly how i planned but i like it.
The story is over!(aw) Im kinda sad it is but i get to start new stories like
Im not Insane!
Thanks to all the commenters!
SynysterSunshine6661
PopCandy777
SurfSkittles
VengeanceXChickX
xXpunk_dancerXx
stozzi
ghastghost24
cdcsocute
im.blueberry
sTeLLaRxFRESH
xxAshleighxx
Katie_Bugs
SierraSYNYSTER
A7Xchick007
sTeLLaRxFRESH
how you like me now
maxgreengirl
Alice_Vengeance
punkstar102
bloodravyn
Tambry
MrS.sUlLiVaN--->and anyone else who comments!

R.Vengeance(over and out)