Immortal Enemies

What Are You?

Image

Chapter Three

(Bee’s PoV)

The hand gripped my shoulder tightly and spun me around and my blood ran cold. It refused to let go no matter how much I tried to get away.

“You think I forgot?” The creature spat, venom dripping from every word. It gave a light chuckle before it said “you stupid bitch.”

I could tell it was smiling, because there was the outline of a smile on its dark face. Its cold hand gripped my neck, and lifted me up like I weighed nothing. I tried clawing at the hand, but all I felt was a cold feeling. Nothing tangible. I looked down at it and it opened its eyes and I cried. I saw those familiar green eyes like I saw them in the lunchroom. Flashing dark green and red, as if the two were fighting for dominance. I broke down.Hot tears flew past my eyes and left continuous trails down my cheek. The sobs racked my body and I began to shake in the creature's grasp.

“Zacky?” I asked my soft voice cracking. He smiled, and I could now see the whole body fade into view. He smiled and nodded his head. My eyes widened as I witnessed him fading into view. His however just shone brightly and I began to see the dark green, and black,and red. His were still changing right before mine.

“Do you know who you have decided to mess with?”
I was petrified. I was crying and shaking uncontrollably. I wasn’t surprised I couldn’t speak. My voice was caught in my throat so I just nodded my head no.

“I figured.” He said cockily. I would have definitely flipped him off. I cursed myself mentally for not doing so. He let go of my neck and I seemed to have fallen far before I hit the floor with a hard thud. I sat up and I found he was towering over me.

“What are you?” I asked him when I found my voice.
He started to walk away when I asked him. I must have also found my courage too because I yelled,

“Where the fuck are you going! I asked you a question.”

Big Mistake. He stopped in his tracks and turned around. His eyes more visibly angry than ever. I gulped, and before i could blink he was in my face and I nearly jumped out of my skin, but I managed to look him in the face.I managed to show that i wasnt completely fearful even if the guesture was as small as eyecontact, i refused to let him think he had total control. He leaned down near my neck, just below my ear, and i froze. He whispered menacingly, as his breath tickled my neck.

“I could be your worst nightmare.”

And he vanished into smoke and it lingered on my skin for a while before it dissipated. I was hoping this was all a nightmare as his words resounded continuously in my ears. I took off down the street hoping to escape the noise, to return to my sanctuary, but it got louder and louder with each couple steps I took. Just as the noise became unbearable, I inhaled sharply and I my mind suddenly plunged into darkness as I collapsed on the pavement. The last thing I remember is the feeling of that smoke wrapped around me as I fell…

(Zacky’s Pov)

When I turned to leave her in the darkness, she shouted after me
“Where the fuck are you going, I asked you a question.”

As if I wasn’t pissed enough already. I’ll teach the bitch.
I appeared in front of her and leaned in under her ear, my nose almost touching her neck and I whispered,

“I could be your worst nightmare.”
I disappeared into smoke, and I lingered on her skin for some time I could see the blood running through her neck. I could even smell it, and it called to me, like forbidden fruit. I could even hear how my words repeated in her head. She was petrified. She ran and my voice got louder until she stopped, inhaled sharply and started to fall.

I knew what was happening before it started. I caught her waist before she impacted with the cement. I held her in my arms for a few moments not knowing what to do with her. I eventually decided to bring her to her house before she was bound to wake up. I reached her house in the matter of a few seconds and I brought her to her room. I placed her on her bed and I walked out. I turned around and before I exited the doorway. I stared for a few seconds then I shook my head and closed the door.

I exited her house quietly and decided to walk to Brian’s. I wasn’t in a rush to get there so I walked to clear my head. I found myself asking so many questions. Mostly to myself or to anyone else who could hear me. Anyone else who could help me. “What came over me? Why did I do that? How come I could smell her blood? Why can’t I smell anyone else’s? Why do I feel like I need hers?

What’s happening to me?”
♠ ♠ ♠
O0o0oo0 Whats Happening to Zacky?
trust me, the story gets much better. i promise
9 readers and 3 subscribers! Thanks guys thats Ace.
But seriously, i need some comments.

R.Vengeace.