Immortal Enemies

Compromising positions

Image

Chapter 8

(Bee’s Pov)

I sat there grinning, while driving like a maniac behind the wheel, and Zacky was scared as shit.

“Can you maybe, I don’t know drive my car WITHOUT KILLING US” He said loudly.

“You’re dead…” I said smartly.

“Right.” He said defeated. I started to drive normally and zacky let out a sigh of relief. We reached Matt’s in a matter of minutes and I slammed my foot on the brakes, stopping the car with a skid. I wouldn’t be surprised if zacky nearly peed himself.

We stepped out of the car and headed for matt’s door. I put my hand up to knock, but zacky shot me a smirk, and I put my hand down. Not too long after, Matt came and opened the door. I looked up to see a giant dude with a cap and aviators covered in tattoos standing at the door. He let us in and when I passed him, I only reached his chest. Damn my shortness. There were three other guys huddled on the couch watching T.V. Once I came into view they all looked at me. I recognized them to be Brian, Jimmy, and Johnny. Zacky and Matt took seats and occupied the rest of the available room. I rolled my eyes and walked to the edge of the couch, and plopped down Indian-style on the floor. They all gave me puzzled looks and I just said

“What?” I realized that the air was also cold around them. I thought in my head, knowing Zack could hear me and I said

“Are they Vampires too Zacky?” He nodded and I just said

“Okay then...” Me, the only human girl surrounded by dangerous vampires. How completely safe.

I turned to the screen to watch what they were ever so intently watching. It turned out to be House of 1000 corpses. That shiz was scary. Some dead body popped up on the screen and I shrieked. Jimmy laughed and said

“Aww is someone scared?” He patted his lap and made a sad face.
I looked at him like he was crazy, until another corpse showed up and I scrambled into his lap. He laughed and I could feel his chest rumble.

Each time I got scared, and buried my head into Jimmy’s chest, I saw out of the corner of my eye, Zacky flare with jealousy. I became fearful that he could be angry at me and that was the last thing I wanted…again.
After an hour, the movie ended and I hopped out of Jimmy’s lap. Zacky got up and said,

“Anyone want any drinks?”
They all chorused a “Yeah”, while I said “get me some juice Zachary.”
He mock glared at me and turned to leave. I took my opportunity and ran full speed towards his back. He must have sensed me coming because he turned around, but it was too late. I jumped and tackled him to the floor.

“What the fuck!?” He yelled as he went down. I straddled his waist, and I stared down at him as he smiled. I leaned towards his ear and whispered

“You want to know a secret Zacky?” i whispered seductively.

He nodded and I grinned. I quickly licked his cheek and burst into laughter. The horrified look on his face was priceless, cause he wasn’t expecting that for sure. He smirked and his hands began incessantly tickling my side. I was so ticklish there it wasn’t even funny.

“Zacky please stop!” I screamed between laughter.

“Zachary Baker!” I screamed, and he stopped tickling me, but I think it was more because Matt came in.

“Hey man, what’s taking so long with th- whoa!”He smiled suggestively and said,
Well I see you two are busy. And he winked.

Matthew Sanders! I said forgetting I was still straddling Zacky's waist. I have a habit of using full names. Sue me. He cleared his throat and walked out, and I looked down at Zacky who was smiling sheepishly.

“Well this is a rather compromising position Bee.” He said while wiggling his eyebrows. I smacked his arm and got off of himeven though i really didnt want to. He stood up and went to the fridge and got 5 beers.

“Hey Baker, where’s my fucking juice?, I said while standing at the door way to the kitchen.

“He groaned and got me some juice and I smiled satisfied.
I turned on my heel and made my way back to the guys. I sat where Zacky once occupied and the guys all looked at me suggestively.

“So you and Zacky were getting it on in the kitchen I hear.” Brian said smiling.
I flipped him the bird and Johnny said.

“You just got owned in the face.” We all starting laughing while Brian just pulled out his phone to check the time.

“Shit...” he muttered. “Guys I got to go to Victoria’s house to do some retarded project.

“This should be interesting, I thought.” He looked at me,

“Why?” I forgot they could ALL read my damn mind…Oh joy.

“Oh nothing.” I replied coyly. He stepped out of the door, at the same time that Zacky came back to sit. Since I occupied his seat he came over to me, and sat on me.

“Oh my fucking gosh, Baker if you don’t get your heavy ass off me I swear!” I screamed. He fucking smiled, while I could barely breathe.

“I don’t think I will.” He said.

“Zacky, if you forgot, I need to fucking breathe!”

“Shit sorry, are you okay.” He replied with the utmost sincerity.

“Yeah im fine.” I let him sit in his respective seat, and handed the beer to the guys. I threw sat myself down on his lap, and he groaned.

“Are you implying im fat Zachary?” His eyes widened as he tried to find an excuse.
“Uhh no I just.” He said but I just ruffled his hair. And he smiled. I leaned back on his chest, and once again imagined his heartbeat to calm me. I laced my small fingers with his and a grin creeped up on my face. We turned back to watch the T.V, but all I could think about was Zacky. I drifted into unconsciousness in Zacky’s arms with a smile on my face.

(Victoria’s PoV)

Brian fucking Haner was coming to my house, and I didn’t even know what to wear. I stopped bitching to myself to think enough to take a shower. I stepped in under the warm water, just thinking of how this afternoon could possibly go. As quickly as I got in, I stepped out and wrapped a towel around me. I went back into my room quickly, for he could arrive any minute. i threw this on and I blow-dried and straightened my layered hair and put bangs in the front. I put a headband with a black bow in and I applied some eyeliner. I heard the doorbell ring and my heart jumped out of my chest. I wildly calmly walked down the stairs and I reached the door. I took a deep breath before opening the door. It revealed the gorgeous Brian Haner smiling warmly, as I invited him in. I silently screamed “YES!” in my head, and I saw him chuckle.

“Did he just hear me? I hope I didn’t say that aloud.” I reached for my science book, and I
pulled out the experiment sheet we had to do.

“So what are we going to do?” He asked in a velvety smooth voice. My heart fluttered.

“I think we should do some shit about plants, it’s the easiest.” I said with a wink.
I mean I didn’t know all that much about science like freakin’ Bee.
Bee is a fucking beast. No lie.

“Awesome. So we just have to grow some plants right?”

“Well, yeah.” I said with a “Duh” tone.

“Victoria was that a tone you just used with me. He asked with a smirk while tilting his head to face me.

“Maybe it was, maybe it wasn’t.” I said. I loved playing games with people like that.

“Do you know what happens to people with tones?” He asked smiling.

“They give them a lollypop and a pat on the back?” I guessed. It was worth a shot. With that Brian stood up and hovered over me. I looked up at him before springing up quickly and running away from him. He chased me and I ran into the next room giggling madly. I hid behind a wall hoping he wouldn’t find me. I looked the other way to check if he was there, then I looked back and he stood there with his arms crossed.They looked so hot flexed like that!

“Aww rats.” I said while snapping my fingers. He took a few steps closer and I took a few back until I was against my wall. He kept coming to me, looking at me like he was gonna “get me”. I tried to run away again but he grabbed my arm and turned me to face him. I became concerned that something was wrong.

“I just want to try something.” He said, barely a whisper.

“What’s wro-“I began to say, but I was cut off when he kissed me.
When his lips hit mine, electricity flew through my body and I kissed him back. I don’t know what effect he had on me but was sure as hell liking it. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer since I was leaning to the wall. His tongue licked the bottom of my lip and I giggled, cause it tickled. I ran my fingers through his hair and gently tugged at it and he smiled into the kiss. We pulled away at the same time and I was on cloud fucking nine. I stared into his chocolate brown eyes and a blush creeped up on my face.

“Like what you see?” He asked flirtatiously.

“See what you like?” I asked in the same manner.

“Touché.” He said. I smiled and I walked out of the kitchen with him on my heels. “Hey V I have to get home, I’ll see you tomorrow?” He said hopefully.

“Okay, I can squeeze you in.” I said confidently. Where this newfound confidence came from, I don’t know but, I loved it. He walked out of the door, and I plopped on the couch. I stared at the ceiling for what seemed like hours, but the one thing that wasn’t off my mind, was Brian Haner.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so i wrote this one for mah Frand vicky
I thought this one was okay. And no they rnt dating...yet
Message me, Comments Plz.I really appreciate them.
And thanks to VengeancexChickx for commenting twice!

R.Vengeance