Is It a Good Idea to Microwave My Heart?

Chapter Two.

"Jory, you can choose where you want to sleep," Jon told me. I nodded, then he went to bed. It looked like Marie was asleep, so I just went to get a blanket out of the closet. I went back and set them on the couch.

"Jory, who were you talking about earlier?"

"Uhh," I responded getting nervous.

"Don't worry, I won't tell her," She said, sitting up in the chair she was laying in sideways.

"I wrote your name in the sky, but the wind blew it away. I wrote your name in the sand, but the waves washed it away. I wrote your name in my heart, and forever it will stay," I said, thinking of a poem on the spot.

She looked confused.

"What would you do," I said sitting down on the floor in front of her, crisscrossapplesauce,"If I said that girl is closer to you than you think?"

"I would still be confused," She said, chuckling. I laughed a somewhat nervous laugh.

"Lets try something different," I said, getting on my knees in front of the chair she was sitting in. I kissed her. When I pulled away her face was in absolute shock.

"I'll...go somewhere else...I'm...uh...sorry," I said, standing up and ruffling the back of my hair. I went to get my spot on the couch set up.

"Jory," She said, walking behind me. I turned around,"If you liked me...why didn't you tell me."

"For the record...I do like you, and I didn't know how you felt about me."

"Jory, I've always liked you," she said, biting her lip afterwards.

"You have? All two years?"

"Yeah, all two years," she said, flicking her hair out of her eyes. She was looking up at me, her pale face looking yellow in the light from the lamp sitting on the table.

"Really," I said, smiling, leaning on the couch's arm.

"Really," she said smiling, coming over to me and kissing me. I wrapped my arms around her while kissing her. I broke away and she rested her forehead on mine. I smiled at her.

"So does this mean we're together now?" I asked her in a whisper.

"Yeah, I suppose so," She whispered back, smiling at me.

"Go get some rest, I don't want you to be cranky tomorrow," I said, laughing because of the unfortunate day she didn't get enough sleep.

"Haha, Caron. Comeon," She said, pulling my hand.

"What?" I asked her, laughing at her smile.

"You're not sleeping on the couch tonight, are you crazy? Johnny got that thing fron his Great Great Grandparents and it's uncomfortable as hell," She said laughing.

"Okay," I said following her to her room. She walked to her dresser and pulled out some pajama pants that fit me (I stayed there alot) and handed them to me.

"You can go change in there," She said, pointing to what looked like a bathroom. I nodded, and made my way over to the bathroom. I changed then walked back out. She was already laying down on her side.

I watched her in her sleep. She looked peaceful.

Then, I went over and lay on the bed. I rested on my side and took deep breaths. I wrapped my arms around her. She flipped over and cuddled into my chest almost instantly. Her breathing slowed, then mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)
<3