Is It a Good Idea to Microwave My Heart?

Chapter Three.

After we woke up, we walked into the living room. Jon was sitting there, power outage. In the hallway I grabbed her hand.

"When did that happen!?!" Jon said, just about flipping out.

"Two years ago," I said.

"I mean, when did you both?"

"Last night."

"Finally!" Jon said, smiling. The power went on, and the tv was turned to a show called Kid VS Kat.

we both sat down on the couch, side by side, my arm around her shoulders.

After about 25 minutes of watching, Marie blurted out a hilarious statement.

"Oh, so the cat's bad?"

I burst out laughing and I pulled her closer to me on the couch.

"No, the cat's just ruining the little boy's life for the heck of it," Jon said laughing.

"Well...he's gonna be emo when he gets older," She said.

"Why do you say that?" Jon asked.

"Because he'll be alone, and no one will respect him. I see suicide in his future," she said. I saw the truth in that.

"I can't wait for Riley to get here," Jon said, turning his attention back to the tv.

"Are we gonna do the camera video today?" I asked.

"Might as well, you don't have to do anything but change, then when Riley gets here..."

"We'll go get ready," Marie said, standing up.

"Okaaaay, I just don't wanna..." Jon said, suggesting...

"La vis de, biner la tĂȘte," Marie spoke in French. I didn't know she could speak French...that turns me on in a weird way.

When we got back to her room I was still puzzled.

"What did you tell him?"

"Screw off, hoe head," She said.

"Okay then," I said, getting upset.

"Not to you, that's what I said to Jon!" She said, smiling.

"Oh, I knew that," I said, smiling back. I grabbed my jeans and shirt and went to change and brush my hair. When I came back out, Marie was in a pair of skinny jeans and a shirt identical to mine.

I smiled.

"Awww, you pull off the shirt better than I do," I said sitting on her bed and pulling her into my lap. She was sitting sideways, and I had my arms around her waist. I kissed her cheek, then she stood up.

"My hair. Sorry," She said, grabbing a brush and getting the knots out. It laid down straight and flat.

"Better?" I asked, wrapping my arms around her waist and putting my head beside hers on her shoulder.

"Yeah," she said, turning around. I hugged her, then she started to fix my hair. She smiled up at me and I pecked her lips.

"Guys, Riley's here, you ready to start?" Jon shouted from the living room. My arms were still around Marie.

"Be there in a minute," I shouted back.

"Lets go," Marie said, pulling me by my hand gently out of her room. I smiled, walking behind her.

"Wow," Riley said, noticing.

"Yeah," Marie said.

"Lets get to going," Jon said. He sat at the table I normally sat at. I grabbed one camera, Marie got the digital camera out of the mix and handed it to Jonathan, and Riley got the boom. Marie took a picture of Jon, then I started filming.

"Hello and welcome to Is It A Good Idea To Microwave This? I'm your host, Jonathan Paula. Sitting in for Jory Caron, who's on camera tonight. Anyway, tonights experiment is this Olympus digital camera," Jon tried to take a picture with the defective camera. Marie got the sidekick cam and started filming,"Fuck, why doesn't this work! It was sent in my Shane Knezevich. Lets see if I can turn it on,"Jon started hitting it and swearing,"This shit always works when Jory is hosting! Goddamn it Jory,"He threw a green ball at my stomach,"This is why I'm not the host!" He hit me in the balls.

"Ohh,Ow," I mumbled and I was on my knees. Marie was laughing so hard it made me laugh.

"Oh did I accidentally hit you in the balls?" Jon asked. I nodded, then after I got over it, I stood up and we re did it, me getting hit in the stomach.

We went to the door covered in tin foil and I began filming. Marie went to turn the oven on so she could make some cookies for after the show. She walked back and Riley had the sidekick cam.

She wrapped her arms around my waist and I put my arm around her, still filming. We both watched the screen.

Jon walked into the laboratory, and Marie stayed behind. She called it the man cave. She only came in when she was giving Riley the sidekick cam or when she was handing me my gloves. Sometimes she tossed Riley the fire extenguisher.

We walked back out and I was filming the action. She assumed her previous spot, as did I.

She kissed my cheek, then went to the kitchen to make cookies.

I continued filming.

------------------------

"That was the longest episode of my life. How do you do it Jory?" Jon asked me.

"I don't know, I just got used to being on my feet the whole time."

I set his camera on the table then went to the kitchen to see Marie taking the fresh cookies out of the oven. She set them on the island, the closed the oven and turned it off. She turned and saw me.

"Hey, how'd the episode go?" She asked, walking over to me.

"Good, aren't you going to take the cookies off?"

"If I want an ooey gooey mess, then yes. But I don't, so no," She said, smiling and hugging me.

"Oh," I said laughing.

She took them off as they cooled and set them in a bowl. After she finished, she carried them out to the guys.

"Is this your mom's recipe?" Riley asked smiling.

"Yes, Riley, since you were forever addicted to my mom's cookies," She said. I sat down, her sitting on my lap.

"How bad was it?" I asked.

"Like crack for a 7 year old," She said laughing.

I laughed, and when Jon and Riley were paying attention the the video, facing away from us, I kissed her. She kissed back.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDG_ncja7gA

That's the video :)
I skipped over most of it because I didn't understand what Jory was saying.
Image
Image