Is It a Good Idea to Microwave My Heart?

Chapter Four.

"Nothing good," Jory said, his face turning up in disgust. I tossed my phone to Riley.

"If you guys see anything good, you can go," I said.

"Paul Blart!?!?!" Jon screamed.

"I'll get the car keys!!!" Riley said, running to the front door.

"Oh my gosh," I said, laying my head on Jory's chest.

"We'll watch a movie here, the cinema is overrated," Jory whispered in my ear, his lips brushing against my ear.

"Here's your phone," Riley said, handing me my phone.

"Thanks, have fun," I shouted after them. The door gently closed behind the two, and I heard the engine start and a car back away.

"Finally," Jory said, kissing me. I pushed away.

"Something tells me we're not gonna watch a movie?" I said.

"Something tells me you're right," he said smiling, and kissing me again.

"Wait," I said, pulling away,"You're not going to...?"

"Why?"

"I don't want to be pregnant Jory," I said, more serious.

"No one said you had to be," Jory said, understanding.

"Thanks," I said, resting my head on his chest.

"Mhmm," Jory said, picking my up and carrying me to the couch. He set me down on it and walked over to the movie stash. He put in Little Miss Sunshine.

"Little Miss Sunshine, awesome!" I said smiling. Jory smiled and sat down beside me.

After a little while, a question popped up in my head.

"Why do you like me, of all people? There are so many other girls who people could actually see you with, not just a little scene girl."

"Because those girls are all whores," he said, causing me to laugh.

"Truthfully, Jory," I said.

"Because there isn't one other girl that I've felt the way I feel for you, ever."

"That's a little hard to swallow."

"I love you, Marie," Jory said, looking me in the eyes.

"I love you, Jory," He smiled and kissed me,"You're sure you don't want me to change my style?"

"You're not changing for anybody. No boy, including me, should have to make you be a different person than you are. You're perfect the way you are," He said, placing his hand carefully on my face, caressing my cheek with his thumb.

"No, Jory, you're the perfect one, while I'm the-"

"Most beautiful and sweetest girl ever, who is perfect the way she is," he said, kissing me. I kissed back. After we broke away I smiled.

"What?" He asked.

"Just that I've been waiting to be like this with you for two years."

"I know, it's the same here, but the good side of this is that we're like this now," He said laying back and pulling me with him. We both lay on the couch.