7 Minutes In Heaven to Hell

Getting to Know Hayley Heart

It was only two weeks into Tasmin High's new school year and the parties were already rockin' out. Text messages were being sent out to anybody who was somebody, telling them to come or be forever rejected from society. One of those "Somebody's" was Hayley Heart, 15 year old girl, everybody's best friend.

Walking down the corridor dressed in her black, one shoulder tee with a red heart, knee high black boots and a short as mini skirt, which were slowly riding up with each step; Hayley Heart was greeted by her many adoring friends.

"Yo Hayley, What's up"
"Hey Hayley, see you at the party tonight"
"Aye, Hayley Babe, dress up good for tonight Kay"

Being a student at Tasmin High, everybody had a status, and Hayley's was being everybody's best friend.
Pros - She gets invited to all the hit parties and has basically the whole school on her side.
Cons - Well.. none really, her life was perfect.

"Hey guys" I said to two of my five best friend. I only saved these kind of greetings to my real good friends considering i was always bombarded with them at school and couldn't be bothered to reply to every single one of them.
"Hi Hayley" Kimberli replied in her bubbly voice before returning to transferring her books from her colorfully beaded shoulder bag to her locker.
"Sup Hays, coming to Garrett's party tonight? They're playing your favorite game" That was Trixi, she's like... the punk of the group.
"Hell Yeah, but I'll meet you guys there this time. I wanna show off this new outfit i picked out, easy for boys to get under" I winked at her slyly.

-RIIIIING- The stupid rusty bell sounded into everyone's ear's stating that it was time to get to first period class.
"Ciao guys" Blowing them each a kiss, I turned sharply on my boot heel and strutted off to my first class, History.

I was only a few steps away from the door to history class when i felt my skirt riding up way past my bum line. I twisted around to get a better look before pulling it down as gracefully as that movement would allow me. A long wolf whistle came from the door.
Looking up from the view of my bum, I look up to find Tyler grinning from ear to ear.
"Sexy ass Babe" He said before making the shape of my body with his hands.
Turning my body so that i was facing him, I bit the tip of my right index finger and tilted my head to one side before responding in the most seducing tone possible.
"Like what you see?" I laughed before planting a kiss on his cheek and walking into class and taking my seat next to him.

Out of Tyler, Josh and Casper being my guy best friends, I had created a tiny crush of each of them. But the one i found most attractive was Tyler, with his deep and knowing blue eyes, which always sparkled in a playful way. His spikey brown hair that I always loved running my fingers through, and his soft pink lips; always soft and affectionate on my cheeks.
Besides, I always found Trixi and Casper making out somewhere so it wouldn't be long before they announced that they were dating and Josh and Kimberli look absolutely gorgeous together.

Anyway, the rest of the day flew by like shooting stars. I got a B- on my Science report whilst Kimberli got an A+ (I know she's cheating.. I just know it!!!)
Josh announced that some new guy arrived in school today and basically all the girls in school were falling head over heels for him at lunch today. Big whoop.
Oh and I found Trixi and Casper making out in the car park at the end of school today, but.. they denied it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah yeah yeah, i know i have 2 unfinished stories but i couldn't help it!!! seeing so many ppl with stories called "Seven minutes in heaven" i wanted to make my own too!!

Anyway, i hoped you liked the first chapter!!!

~xoxo Emojelly!!!