7 Minutes In Heaven to Hell

Seven Minutes... with Tyler

It too Tyler a while but after rummaging through the pile for about five minutes, he finally pulled out my fingerless fishnet glove. Now if i was a cartoon, i was absolutely positive that my eyes would be bugling out by now. I was so stunned that i didn't even stand up, Kimberli had to pushed me so that i half stood up and stumbled before being caught in Tyler's arms.
I looked up at him, probably blushing as bright as a ripe tomato, as he handed me my glove and led me to the first closet, his hand firm but soft on my wrist.

Quickly locking the closet door behind him, Tyler whirled around, grabbed my face in both his hands and kissed me... on the lips! My whole body went limp and my eye fluttered as i returned the kiss with a smile. Too bad he broke away all too soon, i nearly grumbled in protest, but then he began kissing all over my neck softly.

"Don't...ever...scare...me...like...that..." He whispered softly between kisses.
I think he was talking about my groans of pain.
"I...love...you...too...much" The second i understood those words, i pulled away, only a little to hard for my back collided with wall and i drew my breath in sharply.
"Are you alright!?" He gasped, stepping forward and grasping my shoulders gently.
"I'm sorry, did you just say you... LOVED me?" I frowned into the darkness before me as i rubbed my head. I couldn't believe it, all this time i had a crush on Tyler, he had a crush on me too?!

"Ever since we met" From the light coming form under the door i could see that he was smiling shyly.
"Oh Tyler!" I sobbed before flinging my arms around his shoulders, stepping on tip toes, and pressing my lips against his, and my body too for that matter.

...

The stupid knock on the door interrupted me and Tyler's "Make Out" time!
Unwillingly, Tyler unlocked the door and we both walked out.
"We'll finish this later" He whispered into my ear before we sat back down in our spot.
Kimberli gave me a "Tell me EVERYTHING later" look.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yea i know, the "Oh Tyler" bit is sooo cliche. but i like these sort of happy ending thingies
there cute ;3 Lucky Hayley! gets the boy of her dreams hehe.

~xox Emojelly