7 Minutes In Heaven to Hell

After School

It felt like forever before i got any alone time with Tyler.
Sometimes i just hate highschool, all work no play. Haha.
Anyway, it was afterschool, i was getting into my car whilst waving Tyler goodbye.
We'd just had another pash fest against my car, totally unaware that someone was boring eyes right into Tyler's back from the bushes behind him. I'm not very observant if you haven't noticed.
Driving down the asphalt roads, my sleek aqua blue bugatti veyron purring with speed, it took me a couple of minutes to realise that the exact same black mercedes guardian had been following me at a distance for a couple of roads now. Stalked... how enlightening.
In a split second i decided to take the long, detour route home.
Th window of my veyron was tinted black so there was no way in hell the stranger could see me unless he or she had some kind of freaky vampire senses. I shake my head, dislodging the thought, i've been watching too many horror movies.
I look up to my rearview mirror, the guardian was gone. I sigh in relief, then picked up my iPhone to call Tyler.

"Kay i gotta go now babe, love ya" I clicked my phone shut as i parked in the driveway.
"Hey Gorgeous" a heavy accented voice greets my as i get out of the car. I panick as i slowly begin to turn around, is it the guy who was following me in the mercedes? . . . Hiro?
Whats he doing here? Last time i saw him was at Garretts' party.
I'm still too shocked to move, he takes several steps towards me and tilts my chin up with a long, slender finger. His nail scratchs my skin uncomfortably.
"Did you get my note this morning?" His voice is sexy as ever... wait? What note?

Dear Hayley,
Thx 4 the sexxi time lst nite,
yuu sexii beast...

I cringe as i remembered the curvy writing, why would Hiro send me that?
I involuntarily take a step back and several more slender fingers grasp onto my chin and before i could acknowledge what was going on, his lips were planted hard on mine, pulling me closer with his free hand at the small of my back. He's stronger than i thought as i try unsuccessfully to pull away. His cool lips wrench mine and his tongue begins to tame mine. i can unconsciously feel the considerable bulge rubbing against me, reminding me of the seven minutes with Hiro. I recoil another step back only to have him cling to me more. i don't know why but i begin to clutch him tightly, no longer fighting back but giving in. A small prudent voice at the back of my head questions what i'm doing.
Then, seconds after it started it all ends, his tongue slides out and his lips pull back with a suction sound. I feel his hands leave me and i automatically drop my hands to my sides , i'm lefting gasping for breath whilst he is merely smirking as if that was just a warm up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okie so a bugatti veyron is a bit over the top but hey! im not very good with cars.
Infact im mentally retarted when it comes to cars.
The only reason i know about the veyron is cuz my friend wont just up about it.
Lol ;P

Oh and i made my character (Hayley) be reali smart when it comes to cars
(because im not) =]

~xox
p.s comments are welcome -wink wink nudge nudge-