This Goes Out To, The Ones That Fall In Love

Ronnie Stop!

After everyone had left except me, Jake and the band, I walked up to Ronnie. I told him, someone wants to meet you. He didn’t know who it was but shrugged his shoulders and followed me to the section where Jake was waiting for us.

“Jake,” he looked up from one of the CD’s he had in his hand,” Um, this is Ronnie, Ronnie Jake, Jake Ronnie.” I waited for some response. Ronnie eventually spoke.

“So you’re the one who left her stranded at our concert. Gee, what great fucking friend you are!” he was yelling.

“Shay, your actually going out with him?” Jake asked me but I ignored him.

“Yes she is and-”

“Ronnie stop!” I interrupted him, “its okay, it worked out eventually didn’t it?”

“That’s not the point, he still left you.” He took a step toward Jake as if he was going to punch him.

“Ronnie stop!” I stood in front of him and pushed him back, “Drop it, we made up, we’re fine now.” Ronnie didn’t look at me at all, he just kept staring at Jake. “We have to go, I’ll talk to you later Jake. Ronnie go.” I pointed towards the rent-a-cars where the rest of the band was waiting for us. I grabbed his arm and dragged him off when he didn’t move. When he began to walk away I let go of his arm and walked ahead of him. I really didn’t want to speak to him right now. He can’t just go yelling at my best friend and accusing him of being a shit one. I sat in the front seat of the car with Robert so I didn’t have to sit next to Ronnie.

The ride home was shit. It was full of awkward silences, they kept trying to make conversation but it didn’t work. I was looking at Ronnie in the revision mirror, but I could only just see his face. He looked like his was pissed at himself, well, he should be. But I feel bad for being angry at him, I know I shouldn’t be, but I can’t help it, he just looked so sad. I suppose I’m sure I can let him suffer for just a little.

We were back at the bus and I was outside talking to Jake. We needed some catching up to do, we talked for hours. Mostly about what we’ve been doing, Jake has a job now, at a record company, I would love to have a job like that, but I doubt anyone would take me. I told him about Ronnie and what my conditions of us dating were. By the time we’d finished chatting, it was 10:00pm. I knew I was ready for bed, it was a big day. I walked back in the bus and told the guys I was going to sleep, they said goodnight and I went to mine and Ronnie’s bunk. I wasn’t laying there for long before I felt someone’s eyes on me. I opened my own eyes and say Ronnie staring at me. I sighed and slide over to the far side of the bed to make room for him. He laid down and stared into my eyes.

“I’m sorry.” He said simply, he meant it, I could tell.

“I know, but, he’s my best friend, he’s important, just be nice, ok?” he nodded and leaned in for a peck on the lips but left them linger for a while longer than they should. He pulled back and smiled.

“I’m just protective of you, that all.” He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to him. We fell asleep like that.
♠ ♠ ♠
woot!
just got back fom holidays.

big big big thanks to -drum roll-
dasXistXliebeXnicht
for the banner
i love it

comment?