This Goes Out To, The Ones That Fall In Love

You Really Want To Know?

“Hey! A male voice called after me, “Did you go to Longbeach High School?”

I turned around and studied the boy. He looked about my age, he had light brown hair covering his eyes and was really tall. He looked familiar, obviously I did too.

“Yeah, you’re Alex, right?” I said walking back over to him.

“That’s me,” he said cheerfully, “I liked you a lot,” he laughed nervously.

I smiled in remembering how easy school was and how much I wished I could go back. When we dreamed about meeting rockstars and you weren’t fighting with the one you loved more than anything.

“You did? I didn’t even know that.”

“Well I did. So, what have you been up to lately?”

I sighed. “You really want to know?”

“Yes.” I pulled him over to a seat. And told him the whole story about Ronnie and going on tour, and my mum, and everything else you could possibly think of that has happened in the past few months.

“And what have you been up to?” I asked him.

“Working, I have been working at a music shop,” he laughed.

Ronnie’s POV

We’re leaving for Vegas today, yes, today. I just want her to forgive and forget, take me back. I know I’ve been a douche bag, and she know that I know. If she was just a little more forgiving then she could be coming with us to Vegas. But no. I know that I’ve done wrong, but really, its not as if she not going to do something once in her life as bad as what I did, and I’m sure she’d be forgiven.

We were getting ready to leave, it was midday, and I wanted Shay. So I called her. I changed my phone do my caller ID was off and rang. She didn’t pick up for a while.

“Hello?” she asked.

“I, um, just wanted to let you know that we’re leaving today.” I waited for an answer.

“Bye Ronnie, can you put Bryan on?”

“Um, sure” I handed the phone to Bryan and told him she wanted to talk to him. I was jealous of Bryan talking to her. And she didn’t want to say goodbye to me, she wanted to say goodbye to him, not me. I stuffed up so bad.

I got on the bus and slept as we drove away from the one girl I could ever truly love.
♠ ♠ ♠
only 1 or 2 more chapter left,
then i can do a sequel!
but i have no idea what im going to do for that yet, so it may take a while
:)
i love you guys!