This Goes Out To, The Ones That Fall In Love

Back To Vegas

He’s gone, and I will most likely never see him again. Ever. Never have him hug me, kiss me or tell me everything will be ok ever again. I know I should be angry and kicking him out of my life forever, but to tell you the truth, I wish he was here with me and I wasn’t alone. But he needs to know that what he did was wrong and he can’t treat me like that, or any other girl for that matter. I’m just going to get out of here. I’m going to leave this place for somewhere new, somewhere where I know no one and I can start over completely. I can buy an apartment in New Jersey and get a job. Yes, that’s what I’ll do.

Ronnie’s POV
We just got back to Vegas, its good to be home. But I’m missing Shay, I need her.

We all jumped out of the van to get star bucks. I wasn’t as excited as I would be. I’m a mess, I can’t sleep at night, and I’m drinking more than ever. I really, really need her. She made me feel different than I’ve ever felt before. Well, made. I have to find her somehow. I don’t know how, but I will.

Shay’s POV

But I still have to think about Alex. I know we hadn’t spoken at all since school finished. He seems really nice, but I can’t deal with a relationship right now. And being in California will just bring back memories from Ronnie, I definitely don’t need that. If me and Alex were supposed to have something, then we would run into each other again. Even if I’m in Jersey, I’ll just text him and tell him I’m leaving. I’m not going to tell anyone where I’m going.

I went up to my bedroom in Jakes house and started packing. He was out, and his parents were at work so I had the whole house to myself. I packed all my clothes, makeup, shoes and everything else. I cleaned my room and made it look like no one had ever been in there. I surprisingly wasn’t upset, I mean, about leaving. I know I will get back on my feet, make new friends and I will be better than I am now. No one has to know about Ronnie.

I walked to the nearest bus stop, caught a bus to airport and asked for a last minute ticket to New Jersey. After I went through all the security, I boarded the plane. I got stuck next to a couple obviously going on a holiday, or coming back. It just made the whole leaving thing harder than it already was. I got through them all over each other and went straight to a real estate place.

“I’m looking for an apartment” I told the lady. She gave me the number of a girl who wanted a roommate, and told me to ring her and see if we wanted to live together. I thanked the lady and walked outside to call her, her name was Kyra.

I called her and we agreed to have lunch in an hour. I had to carry my suitcase around everywhere so I just went straight to where we were going to meet. It was just a local coffee shop. I waited for half an hour by the time I got there.

Kyra came and saw me waiting for her.

“Shay, right?” She asked.

“Yeah, that’s me.” I stood up to shake her hand, but she pushed it out of the way.

“Handshakes are for guys,” I smiled and hugged her back. We sat down and ordered some coffee. We talked a lot and I found out that we like all the same things. Music, food, activities, movies, books, guys, coffee.

“So, are you coming back to the apartment?”

“Really? Of course!” I squealed and hugged Kyra.

The apartment wasn’t as bad as I thought it was. I was expecting something much worse for the price I was getting it for. It had everything a normal house would have, except a lot smaller. Kyra lead me to my room and showed me around the house. She took me out and showed me around Jersey, and promised to take me to Six Flags. But I might not want to go on any rides, they look, really scary.
♠ ♠ ♠
the end is nigh