This Goes Out To, The Ones That Fall In Love

Vacancy

Even though I’ve only known Kyra for a day, I feel like we’ve become really close. Like, I think we will become closer than me and Jake ever were. Even though me and Jake were really close, we still had a lot of fights, too many to even count. This friendship will be different, I just know it.

Kyra and I were at the house on my first night staying in the apartment. She insisted on renting out scary movies for us to watch. We both hate them but its fun, you know? We rented Friday 13th and Vacancy. Not two of the scariest movies out, but scary enough for us. For basically the whole time we were watching the movies, we were huddled up in the corner of the couch, with blankets over us.

Bryan POV

We just found out that Shay has left, no one knows where she has gone and she’s not answering her cell. Everyone is starting to get worried. Even though Ronnie is the reason she left in the first place, I can’t help but feel sorry for him. I mean, he’s in love with her. He’s been sitting in his bunk crying his eyes and drinking beer for the last four hours. We’re al worried about him too. Max tried to talk to him before but Ronnie just yelled at him and told him to get the fuck away.

Who knows what he’ll do in a state like this. He was insecure before this happened, I don’t want to know what he’ll get himself into now. I hope he just forgets about her, but I doubt that will happen. I hope he doesn’t go back to his old ways of sleeping around. I hated that, there’d be a new girl every fucking night. He’s even got a lot nicer since Shay came along. Oh well, all we can do is hope she comes back.

Shay’s POV

“Promise you’ll never, I repeat, never, make me watch another movie like those again.” I begged.

“Oh don’t worry, I promise, I never ever, ever want to watch another movie like that. I would never make anyone watch that.” I laughed at her and we decided to go to bed. We said night, and went to our separate rooms. My phone has been ringing all day. Its either Ronnie, Jake or Bryan. Tomorrow I must get a new phone, with a new number so they can’t call me anymore.

I tried to sleep, but I just couldn’t. Not because of the movie, because of Ronnie. It’s hard to not see his face, let alone never see him at all ever again. I think this will be harder than I thought. Well, I am just going to have to put up with my heartache until I forget about him. Which I highly doubt will ever happen. But I’m starting over, starting new, no one knows me here and everything will fall into place, at least, I hope it does.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END

14, 087 words
41 pages
on word :)

ill put up a link for the sequel soon ^_^

thank you so much guys