This Goes Out To, The Ones That Fall In Love

Ahem!

I arrived back at my house after ages of walking. I never knew I was so unfit. Oh well, its not like I’m gonna be running a marathon or anything in the next 10 years.

I opened the front door to find Alexis, on the couch, with some guy. You could call it making out, but I would say they were practically fucking right there in the middle of the lounge room.

“Ahem!”

They both stared at me as if I was crazy. That lasted for about, lets say, 2 seconds. Then they went back to what ever they were doing. I scoffed at them and went up to my room. I laid on my bed and stared at my many posters.

I really need to get a job. Just something so I can get enough money in the bank to move out. I already have some in my bank, but it definitely not enough for an apartment. I suppose Jake could lend me some money, he’s pretty rich, and his parents love me. But it’s hard to get a job, icould never get there, mum wouldn’t drive me, it’s an age’s walk to the shops, I am NOT walking that far again.

During my thinking I must have fallen asleep, it was only 4pm as well.

I woke up at 3am. Way, way, way, to early for me. I guess that’s what I get for falling asleep so early. I got up to get some food, since I didn’t have dinner last night. I had a few pop tarts, a glass of orange juice and a piece of toast. More than I usually do.

After my breakfast I went back up to bed and try to sleep. Yeah, I tried.

---FAST FORWARD---

“Quick Jake, we gotta get to the concert”
“I’m coming, I’m coming,”

We got in the car and drove off to the concert. I’ve been waiting for months and its finally here!
♠ ♠ ♠
OMGGG its really short :(
but i couldnt put the next one and that one in the same chapter. so i'll probably update later today to makeup for it :D

comments = love for me. more updates for you
Thanks to the 2 people who commented :D