This Goes Out To, The Ones That Fall In Love

Can You Come Get Me?

“We dance like zombies do, in the middle of the rain.”

Jake and I sung along to There’s No Sympathy For The Dead. We were on our way to the Escape The Fate concert. We stopped at some lights, when Situations came on. Me and Jake looked at each other.

“SITUATIONS! Are irrelevant now, she loves the way that I tease, I love the way that she breathes.

“I touched her ooh, she touched my ahh, it was the craziest thing.”

I looked out the window and saw a car full of gangster looking people staring at us strangely. They gave me a funny look when I stopped singing. I gave them a big smile and waved as if I knew then. Jake burst out laughing.

“What? Is there something in my teeth?” I said giving him a scared look.

Jake just shook his head and continued driving.

I would explain what we did during the half hour drive, but it mostly consisted of me singing, and Jake trying to sing louder. The people in cars next to us giving us funny looks. Some probably thought about calling the cops and telling them there’s drunk drivers on the road, but we were just excited. It’s an Escape The Fate concert, who wouldn’t?

“Hurry up, hurry up,” I bounced on the spot over and over again, I just couldn’t wait to get in.

The line moved up and Jake gave the ticket collector our tickets and we ran inside. We were in the mosh pit so we tried to get a spot up the very front. It was kind of hard as we weren’t the first in, and all the good spots were taken up by the really big scary looking people. I didn’t wanna mess with them. So we ended up in the middle, but hopefully as the night went on, we would eventually move up to the front.

The show was about halfway through, Ronnie had just jumped off one of the speakers and into the crowd. Some lucky little bugger got his shoe, Ronnie had to play the rest with only one shoe on.

I lost Jake during My Apocalypse to some girl he knew. They went off and left me by myself. I think I remember her, Sarah, I think her name was, she was one of his ex-girlfriends from high school. I never liked her, she would always steal Jake away from me, then I would be left with no one until they broke up, then they would get back together a few weeks later. It sucked.

The concert was over and I was waiting for Jake to come out so we could go home. I waited for an hour but he never came out. I called his ass and asked him where he was.

“Hello?”

“Jake! Where are you?”

“I’m at Sarah’s house because I- Oh shit!”

“Yeah, you left me, she stole you, once again.”

“Shay, please don’t think like that, I’m sorry. I would come and get you but my cars got no gas. Cant you call your parents and see if one of them can get you?”

“Whatever Jake. Bye.” I hung up.

You might think I was overreacting a little. But Sarah is a life ruiner, maybe not to others, but definitely to me.

Everyone had left except for a couple of people who were waiting for a train or bus. Within the next half hour they were all gone and I was just sitting here, ready for any rapist that wanted to take advantage of me.

I called my parents, it was 1:00am so I doubt they would come get me. But it’s worth a try, right? Not.

My mum answered the phone.
“Shay, what are you calling about at this time of night? It better be good.”

“I can’t get home ‘cos Jake left without me. Can you pick me up?”

“It’s 1:00 in the morning, I will not pick you up. Catch a bus or something.” She hung up.

I sighed and sat down on the concrete out the back of the venue.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments Please?
They make me happy :) really happy

Comments = Love for me. Updates for you