This Goes Out To, The Ones That Fall In Love

You Can't Be The Champion Forever

I knew I would be stuck out here for a while, and I wouldn’t dare sleep. You never know who is out on Californian streets at this time of morning. I pulled out my Hello Kitty hoodie and settled in for a long night.

I started to cry. Everything seemed to be going downhill lately. With Jake probably getting back with Sarah, my parents getting even more attached to Alexis and caring even less about me if that was even possible. Why was I even crying? I haven’t cried in years. I guess its all just build up, Sarah probably set me off.

Someone walked past me, I didn’t take any notice until they walked back. It was to dark to see who it was. They got out their phone from their pocket and shone it in my face.

I nearly had an heart attack. BRYAN MONEY WAS STANDING IN FRONT OF ME! Holy fuck. What is he doing taking notice of me? I immediately went back to my normal shy self.

“Hey, are you ok?” He asked me.

“Yeah I’m fine.” I wiped the tears away from my probably red and puffy eyes.

“Look, your shivering and obviously upset, I cant just leave you out here. Is there anyone coming to get you?”

I shook my head

“Just wait a second.”

Bryan walked away towards Escape The Fate’s bus. I heard some talking but couldn’t make out what was being said. A few minutes later, he came back out and leant down next to me.

“The boys said you can stay on the bus for the night then catch a train in the morning.”

“What? I can’t stay on your bus. That’s weird. I’ll just stay out here, I’ll be fine.”

“Nope. You’re coming on the bus.”

He led me onto the bus, “What’s your name?” he asked.

“Shay.”

“Bryan.”

Bryan had introduced me to everyone and given me a tour of the bus. I had explained why I was outside alone. I would be sleeping on the couch, not very comfortable but they had taken me in right, it’s better than cold concrete. Max told me he would give me some clothes to wear but, they were all dirty and he had no clothes himself.

Already I was kinda freaked out, Ronnie talking to me, as if trying to gain my trust. The rest of the band had told me to stay away from him, apparently he was a bit of a Man whore. Had a new girl every night. That’s why he was freaking me out, it was like he wanted to do that with me. No way that was ever going to happen.

Most of the night, or morning I should say, we played Halo, Robert claimed he was the best, but I beat his ass.

“That’s not fair! She’s a girl. She’s not supposed to be able to play Halo.”

“Stop your whining Robert,” I patted his back, “You can’t be the champion forever.”

Ronnie who was sitting on the couch behind me, started rubbing my back with his thumb. I froze. He was definitely trying to get in my pants this time.

I put the controller down and looked at the clock, 4:00. Its amazing how much we had bonded in only a few hours, we already had each others numbers and promised to see each other when they were nearby.

“I’m going to sleep, wake me up when the trains about to leave.”

I would only get a few hours sleep, but its better than nothing.

Everyone else was going to stay up and play video games on the couch, so I went into the bunks and crashed in a random one.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ronnie's Baaaack! :D

comments please