This Goes Out To, The Ones That Fall In Love

She Doesn't Mean It

“Ronnie!” Shay yelled out for me. She really was drunk. Bryan wasn’t overreacting. Shay was laying on the couch with some vodka in her hand.

“Shay, you’re drunk. Go to bed.”

“But I don’t wannaaa.” She looked at me with an innocent look on her face. She dragged out her words like you do in primary school. Heeellllloooo Ssssiiirrr

“Go to bed.”

“No!” I closed my eyes and sighed I kept them closed, she was frustrating, all I wanted to do was fuck her. But I couldn’t, she lives with us, and plus I like her, heaps. No wait, I cant say that, I am Ronnie Radke. I do not like or love anyone, let alone her.

“Hello,” she was right in front of me, her face was so close. She’s so beautiful, wait, no, I can’t think that! She leaned in, she kissed me, I kissed back. I licked her bottom lip and she let me explore her mouth. Wait, what am I doing, I can’t do this, I cant. I pulled away and she looked at me funny.

“I can’t do this Shay.” I told her.

“Why?”

“I like you to much, I don’t know why but I do. Anyway, your drunk, you would hate me after and I can’t live with that.”

“I like you to though, I won’t hate you in the morning, promise.”

“You don’t like me, you’re drunk and have no idea what your saying.”

“Yes I do and I like you, heaps and heaps and heaaaaps.”

“You don’t.” I was just going to give up soon.

“But I do!” she collapsed into me and started crying, bawling her eyes out actually. She must be an emotional drunk. I felt bad for saying she doesn’t, maybe she really does. I doubt it though. She probably doesn’t even know what she’s saying, its probably only because its me here. I bet if it was Max she would be saying the same thing right now

“I do, I really, really do.” She kept crying into my shoulder.

I sighed and carried her to Bryan’s bunk where she slept. I laid her down and told her to sleep. I began to walk away when she grabbed my hand.

“No. What will the rest of the band think?” I knew she wanted me to stay with her, but I couldn’t, its not what I do.

“I don’t care, stay here.”

I sighed, ignored her and went back to my bunk to resume my sleep I was having before Shay came back. I couldn’t sleep though, I kept thinking about her. After laying there for a few hours I felt the bed shift.

“I couldn’t sleep.” Shay sighed as she laid next to me. She was still pretty drunk, so I didn’t object to her in my bed. Who cares if she’s drunk, she’s still in my bed right?

“Neither.”

She scooted closer to me and snuggled into my chest. I held her there and I’m guessing she fell asleep because her breathing evened out. I stayed like that with her, but why? I don’t know. This is so not like me. I should be at the party right now, getting wasted and having some nice sex. But somehow it doesn’t look that appealing anymore. She’s changing me and I don’t like it. Oh well, in the morning she won’t remember a thing about last night and probably think I took advantage of her. Things will go back to normal. I hope.

What the fuck am I doing.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments :)