Hollywood Watches As I Fall

The Strip

“Are you guys going to go to that new casino opening?” texted Pete. Since signing the boys to his label they had become close friends as well as business partners.
“Pete wants to know if we want to go to a party at a new casino, wanna go?” Ryan shouted as he looked up from his Sidekick.
“Party? I’ll go.” Brendon replied from his bunk.
“I’ve got a date.” Spencer shrugged.
“Jon?” Ryan watched the bassist glance at him and nod.
“Yeah I’ll go.”
“Are you sure you don’t wanna come Spence? It’ll be tons of fun!” Brendon gave Spencer a grin as he tried to talk his friend into coming.
“We’ll see if Megan wants to go. She says yes, I’ll come.” Spencer negotiated.
“Okay I’ll tell Pete.” Ryan added his thumbs moving quickly across the keyboard as he typed the message.
***
“No! Stop, leave me alone! Don’t touch me!” Grey screamed as the pale hand’s grabbed at her. Clumsily they fumbled with the removal of her clothes; no doubt do to the vast amounts of alcohol that had been consumed a few minutes prior. Greedily the hands groped her and snuck underneath her bra.
“Get off of me!” she managed to cry out through tears. The man just laughed cruelly and continued.
“Shut your eyes baby. It’ll be over before you know it.” She continued to sob as she saw his dark for give her a glinting smile…
Grey woke up in a cold sweat panting. She trembled as she remembered the fear that had gripped her. Shakily she got up and went to the bathroom to splash some cool water on her damp cheeks. Tear streaks lingered as watery paths down her face. She had never forgotten that night. Constantly she wished it had all been a dream.
***
“Hey guess who I just heard was here?” Ryan asked appearing out of nowhere behind Brendon who was playing the slots with Jon.
“Scarlett Johansson?!” Brendon answered eagerly while Jon chuckled at his friend’s crush.
“Nope,” Ryan smirked.
“It can’t be.” Brendon choked thinking he knew who it was. “FREDDIE MERCURY?!”
“He’s dead!” Ryan couldn’t believe how dumb his friend could be.
“I know that why I said: it can’t be.”
“Idiot,” coughed Jon before turning back to his game.
“Well then now that you know it’s not them are you going to take another guess?” Ryan frowned.
“Just tell me. You know I’ll never be able to get it!” Brendon moaned resting his head on the whirring and glowing machine.
“Fine. Grey Woods. I just saw her surrounded by a ton of reporters.” Ryan grinned slyly.
“So Ms. Tantrum resurfaced huh? That was quick.” Jon stated slipping another coin into the coin slot.
“Hey Bre-,” Ryan looked around and realized his band make had disappeared. “Brendon?”