How She Became His Everything

At Ray And Mikey's Place

Meanwhile, Bob was hanging out at Ray and Mikey's suite, thinking of what had happened and what he was actually supposed to do, what was the right thing to do...Should he call the police? But Frank specifically told him not to, and why didn't Lynn want him to anyways? That guy tried to attack her and yet she lets go of it as if it didn't happen?

"It was right there!" Ray exclaimed.

"What?" Bob asked him frowning.

"Dude did you just steal my brush?"

"It's probably lost somewhere in your hair," Bob mumbled.

"Give it back come on I don't have all day!"

"Hey, I don't even live here!" Bob added irritated.

Mikey walking in the room heard Ray say: "Someone got my brush, and I want it back NOW!"
"Uh oh..." Mikey whispered under his breath, making Ray turn to him.

"I heard that!" Ray then said. "What experiments of yours are you making now?"

"wh what? I haven't seen..." Mikey was trying to speak to be interrupted by a sound of explosion coming from the kitchen.

"You leave him alone for 5 minutes and he blows the damn place up!" Ray exclaimed.

They went to the kitchen to see Ray's brush hanging from the roof looking all burnt down.
"Mikey? What the fuck?" Ray added.

"Wait, wait, I can explain!"

"Oh yeah?"

"Will you 2 stop fighting over something so silly?" Bob interrupted them.

"Look who's talking, mr. superman is better than batman," Ray joked.

"I'm serious! There are things that are more important than a freakin' hairbrush," Bob added.

"Like what?" Mikey interrupted him, confused.

"Like what?!! Well let's see, there is pauverty, racism, rape, crime?! Does any of these ever come across your minds?" Bob started naming.
Ray leaning over to Mikey whispered: "So, you think he has fever?"

"I don't know," Mikey replied. "Let me check." he added trying to put his hand on Bob's forehead.

"Get the fuck off of me! I'm serious!" Bob pushed him away.

"Wow, something must be bothering you," Ray commented.

Abviously, Bob was still angry.

Mikey: "What's up with him?"
Ray: "Yeah, since when do you think of...deep...things like these? What the fuck is wrong?"

"Chuck it," Bob walked out of the kitchen. "I'm not allowed to say," he added.

"Just speak dude, what's the worst thing I can do?" Ray insisted, following him to the living room.

"So, if someone....did something...really bad..." Bob started saying.

"Did you have that little accident in bed again?" Ray asked with shock.

"FUCK NO! I was only 5 when it happened anyway!" Bob got mad.

"Ok, ok, I was just checking!"

"Damn! That someone I'm talking about isn't even me!"

"Fine, so that someone did that bad thing as in...Breaking the law?"

"Well, you can put it this way. I'm supposed to report him right?" Bob then asked.

"Are you fucking me?" Ray's answer only made Bob angrier.

"Do I look like I'm fucking you man? Just tell me! What the fuck am I supposed to do."

"Go fucking tell the police you idiot!"

"I should, shouldn't I."

"Stupid."

Another explosion comes from the kitchen...
"SHIT!" Ray exclaimed again. "We left him alone for another 5 minutes again!" He added heading to the kitchen mumbling: "Gerard is going to kill me if something happened to him!"

Bob, still in the living room, holds the phone, and dials..9...1..1...